• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

I'm definitely gonna get left behind on shit as I'm busy as hell the next few days and don't got the cash for the DLC rn 😭

I'm trying to speedrun my way to the level needed for the dlc on my new character but I love exploring and don't want to lock myself out of character questlines; Such a conundrum.

I'm trying to speedrun my way to the level needed for the dlc on my new character but I love exploring and don't want to lock myself out of character questlines; Such a conundrum.
Find a good rune farming spot, and either...
1. Run it 5000 times and get to level 150
2. Vegetate and die
Only your flame of ambition will decide your faith.

Lmao fair enough.

If you wanna grind levels very fast, the best method if you haven't beaten the game once is to go to a certain cliff at the Moghwyn Mausoleum with some arrows and shoot at a big bird to make it run off the cliff and die. Ironically if you have beaten the game and get the Sacred Relic Sword with the Elden Remembrance the best grinding spot is right next to that. Just spam it on the horde of Albinaurics and reset over and over again.

Both of these farms have tons of videos on them that'll show you how to do it in depth.

Spoilers have arrived..

images

not on my watch

All the news I need to keep me satiated is if there's more cool looking curved greatswords, I won't be able to play right away due to being busy with SMT V Vengeance

It's videos from the likes of Famitsu and such, not by the official Elden Ring accounts, so I won't post them here. One of them I got from a spoiler as well.

Miyazaki on why Bloodborne sticks out to him:

The first one being it was probably one of the most challenging development cycles we've had from a studio perspective. The second, perhaps bigger element is how personal it was for me in the sense that I've imparted a lot of my own ideas into this game, whether it be story, the world-building component, or even the game mechanics and game systems that are in place. It is perhaps the strongest reflection of my type of flavoring of a game that one can experience.”

They're just releasing a whole ass new game, I hope it comes with new achievements for my grubby completionist hands to grasp

Every review I've read / watched said the map is way bigger than we could've thought it'd be, jesus christ no wonder they needed 2 years for this

Back