• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

I beat the game at like 130. Character is currently 188.

The Haligtree is also a fun place where I can bully enemies with my new builds.
Agreed, though I prefer Elphael, the place is really beautiful and the music's great
I feel so bad for the Cleanrot Knight outside the church. She gets ******* folded everytime I try a new build kek.
I generally keeps her for the end, when I've only one cerulean flask left and I come back to the grace to start the farm all over again

Btw who's dealing with Melina? Not saying I want to make her but I'd like to know her powers and abilities section, think it can be quite interesting

So far, something like:

• Superhuman Physical Characteristics
  • Power Bestowal
  • Teleportation
  • Summoning
  • Weapon Mastery
  • Fire Manipulation
  • Holy Manipulation
  • Acrobatics
  • Vehicular Mastery
  • Inorganic Physiology Type 1
  • Possibly Death Manipulation

That's it so far. I'll elaborate more once I start making the profile

So far, something like:

• Superhuman Physical Characteristics
  • Power Bestowal
  • Teleportation
  • Summoning
  • Weapon Mastery
  • Fire Manipulation
  • Holy Manipulation
  • Acrobatics
  • Vehicular Mastery
  • Inorganic Physiology Type 1
  • Possibly Death Manipulation

That's it so far. I'll elaborate more once I start making the profile
Looks neat 👍

Shouldn't she have Light Manipulation and Healing as well since apparently she can heal the Tarnished (I say apparently cause I didn't need to summon her against Morgott, I just needed to...spam Glinstone Peeble and he lasted 3 minutes at best)?

Last edited:
I don't know if a tabber is really even needed. We only ever see the dude with Destined Death bound to him, and we ought not to make a new key for an ability he had the entire time and just chose not to use briefly in the fight.

Speaking about that, I'm disappointed with the mage/caster's fashion souls of the game. Like, there's no actual good set besides those from Raya Lucaria, and partially the ones of the Eternal City. And the first ones aren't really that great.

It hurts me on my Magus Pride.

I don't know if a tabber is really even needed. We only ever see the dude with Destined Death bound to him, and we ought not to make a new key for an ability he had the entire time and just chose not to use briefly in the fight.
There are heavy implications he's not in his prime by the time of the game. Sealing DD in the Black Blade left him afflicted with symptoms such as bottomless insatiable hunger which had hounded him for centuries ever since (wich is the whole point of the Clergyman quest, feeding him and even then it's made clear it didn't satisfy him and he even snaps and attacjs you at the end) and the Black Blade description's calls it "a sad shadow of his former glory", not to mention the blade looks outright broken, so I think he can have two keys, one for his current state and another for his prime state

There are heavy implications he's not in his prime by the time of the game. Sealing DD in the Black Blade left him afflicted with symptoms such as bottomless insatiable hunger which had hounded him for centuries ever since (wich is the whole point of the Clergyman quest, feeding him and even then it's made clear it didn't satisfy him and he even snaps and attacjs you at the end) and the Black Blade description's calls it "a sad shadow of his former glory", not to mention the blade looks outright broken, so I think he can have two keys, one for his current state and another for his prime state
I mean. Yeah, that's sorta how FromSoft games always are. They always take place in an age of dilapidation and in a civilization that has fallen from grace and glory.

We just never see that prime, nor would we have anything greater to gauge it with other than "He might or might not have been stronger at some point", though strength isn't always the measuring stick to use for these situations. A character can be fallen without ever losing their attack potency.

Yeah, I agree with Bambu. I feel Maliketh doesn't have enough info to get a prime key unlike someone like Radahn does.

We don't know how strong the God skin's empyrean is. So at best it just up scales from whatever God skin's are or just unknown. Plus DD is a hax. Maliketh could like be just as strong when he DD then when before he had DD

We don't know how strong the God skin's empyrean is. So at best it just up scales from whatever God skin's are or just unknown. Plus DD is a hax. Maliketh could like be just as strong when he DD then when before he had DD
It's still a version of him that existed for a long ass time though, so I think he should get a Key for it.

What, precisely, would you put in the key, lad. Just take away Destined Death? That's dumb. We never even see these things. Like... alright. Let's make an example from another verse. The SCP foundation certainly didn't start as the all-encompassing organization it is in its current canon. And yet we wouldn't make a key for its past self, even if this is referenced (I believe it is, in fact, though sporadically), because it is irrelevant to the wiki- we never see this segment of their existence nor is it notable. Same here.

Watched Elden Ring Boss vs Boss videos, and goodness Mohg, Malenia, and Maliketh steamroll
I deadass saw a battle Royale between all the demigods and Malenia was the only one left💀

Like from what I've seen, she steamrolls every boss with the exception of Maliketh (This one is 50/50 from what I've seen)

Like from what I've seen, she steamrolls every boss with the exception of Maliketh
Depends on the arena, I saw a fight between Malenia vs Radahn in the dunes and Radahn held his own in the first round (Although he got ****** by her health stealing), he won the second round and lost the final round but still got her down pretty close to death. His diving meteor attack takes off over half her health.

Malekith also steamrolls any other demigod, sometimes even Malenia (Although I've seen Malenia beat him just as many times as I've seen him fold her), if it's one on one and he starts in his second phase.

Last edited:
Back