• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

Also, feel free to tell me if what I've noted for Ranni is good
Ranni is actually pretty OP when you stop to think about it. She has Instant Death Hax that can kill someone with Resistance to Death Hax and you would never be able to tell when she does since she doesn't move or say anything when it happens. It's basically Thought Based.

Ranni is actually pretty OP when you stop to think about it. She has Instant Death Hax that can kill someone with Resistance to Death Hax and you would never be able to tell when she does since she doesn't move or say anything when it happens. It's basically Thought Based.
Yep, not to mention no matter how much vigor you have she still insta-kill you, it's pretty spectacular
I guess she also has Resistance Negation for death

I've been thinking about the magma feats quite a lot. I dunno if Godfrey's is noteworthy, compared to the other feats he might scale to, but the Magma Wyrms are extremely interesting to me.
It’s possible tbh
It’s a pretty casual feat and I’ve heard magma feats could yield Tier 6 which would be consistent with Radahn (who iirc revered Godfrey for his power)

He's also the only character in Elden Ring capable of hiding his identity instead of going "No, I'm not Tom Hanks, my name is Tim Tanks"

It’s possible tbh
It’s a pretty casual feat and I’ve heard magma feats could yield Tier 6 which would be consistent with Radahn (who iirc revered Godfrey for his power)
I mean, can and will are two different things. If you're familiar with the older games, Ceaseless Discharge from Dark Souls 1- his feat was only like 7-C.

List of abilities for Gideon

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Energy Manipulation and Projection, Weapon Creation (Can create several blades of light that fly towards his target after a short delay), Light Manipulation (Can create blades and discs of light), Creation, Fire Manipulation and Explosion Manipulation (Can create a flaming skull that homes in on its target and creates a trail of flame as it flies with Rykard's Rancor), Darkness Manipulation (Can generate pillars of Black Flame around him), Portal Creation and Blood Manipulation (Can open a portal and pull out a bloody flame to throw it in a short wave), Transformation and Poison Manipulation (Can turn into lotus flower and release an explosion of Scarlet Rot), Homing Attack (With various abilities), Healing (With Flasks of Crimson Tears), Status Effect Inducement (Can inflict the Bleeding and the Scarlet Rot status)

He can fly.

How do you even avoid something like that? Speaking of Radahn, are we gonna give him a Key for his Prime Self like we do for Gwyn? We never get to see either of them in Gameplay but we still gave Gwyn a Prime Key and at the very least we actually saw a longer glimpse of Radahn fighting at his Prime than we did of Gwyn.

FOUmhBRXsAInqxS.jpg

How do you even avoid something like that?
By rolling around like a madman and hoping he doesn't touch you or by summoning others so they can get trashed instead of you
Speaking of Radahn, are we gonna give him a Key for his Prime Self like we do for Gwyn? We never get to see either of them in Gameplay but we still gave Gwyn a Prime Key and at the very least we actually saw a longer glimpse of Radahn fighting at his Prime than we did of Gwyn.
That would just be "At least (whatever tier we're giving him)" but I guess we can

Last edited:
By rolling around like a madman and hoping he doesn't touch you or by summoning others so they can get trashed instead of you

That would just be "At least (whatever tier w'ere giving him" but I guess we can
I'll take it. I just thought that we should give him a Prime Key since he definitely got worse after he was infected with Scarlet Rot. Maybe not too much weaker per say, but he definitely isn't fighting rationally either which makes him worse, especially since he's missing some organs from what I heard. Not sure if that's true though.

I'll take it. I just thought that we should give him a Prime Key since he definitely got worse after he was infected with Scarlet Rot. Maybe not too much weaker per say, but he definitely isn't fighting rationally either which makes him worse, especially since he's missing some organs from what I heard. Not sure if that's true though.
Apparently, if you look closely, you see he misses his feet

Back