• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Eight wants to grind out some more exp on random encounters, he only runs in to the occasional timber wolf. After making his way out of the everfree forest, He's spots an "Ewwnicorn". Only knowing of it from legend he's prepares for battle. Not wanting to risk her Student's safety Starlight Teleports both of them away to stop this threat once and for all in barren desert with nothing else for miles.

Low 2-C keys used

Starting distance 10 meters

Eight's has ultimate Equipment no Munchie tho

Both in Character (whatever character Eight has)

(Speed equalized)

To The Death

FIGHT!

Tense Dragon boy:

Fascism:

That is a stupidly unfunny joke. Worse still, she's not even accurate to what communism actually is. I've read a few articles on communism and after doing so, I seriously have to question if people who do the "Communist Glimmer" meme even know the first thing they're talking about.

As for who would win? I honestly don't care to answer. The overused meme has killed my mood to answer.

"Looks at the edit"

Yeah, I think you missed my whole point. None of us want to see those jokes around here. Read the last line of my first comment. It's overused and outdated.

How far the "Resistance to most curses" for Eight goes?

Also, can he summon a mecha Hitler to counter the power of proletariat Commie Horse has?

As far as I know he can heal of paralysis and sleep curses out side of that I don't know much because like a lot of people I only play this guy in smash.

I'm asking the supporters right now So I'll get back to you when they reply

For now I got nothing cause only guy who knows DQ8 hasn't been here recently (his last message board reply was March 7 2020) until futher notice bump

She got mind Hax - This is a stomp, I do not see any 8 wincons - Prove me wrong if he got any - unless his Hax can kill her Then my vote will go to glimmer

Okay I got a few reasons

I thought this match would work because

The resistance to curses would prevent the BFR Banish kinda dumb in retrospect

or I thought if starlight was in character it would come down to ap or stratagies she never attemped to mind hax Queen Chrysalis or anyone in the season 9 finale for that matter

If they did fight I thought Starlight would throw some quips while Eight replies with dead silence

Multipize said:
Okay I got a few reasons

I thought this match would work because

The resistance to curses would prevent the BFR Banish kinda dumb in retrospect

or I thought if starlight was in character it would come down to ap or stratagies she never attemped to mind hax Queen Chrysalis or anyone in the season 9 finale for that matter

If they did fight I thought starlight would throw some quips while eight replies with dead silence
Yeah If not a stomp... I guess my vote will go to Glimmer unless someone proves me wrong on that

As much as I would like to help the DQ side of things...I sadly have not played DQ 8 so my knowledge is limited in that regard.

Why the hostility? There's no need for that, especially over something as trivial as a bad joke. Yes, the joke is overused and isn't really funny but a simple honest critique would've gotten the job done.

So what does Eight start with and what's he gonna do?

From this distance probably a Boomerang throw or Psych up each Psych up takes a turn so this is by no means instant so he'll probably only get one off before appopraching. But none of them use hax in character Starlight wouldn't try to mind control

And Eight only has Thwack in smash

It really comes down to who's the more effective arsenal, And who's stronger. And I really have no Idea that's why I'm trying to figure out Eight AP in the meantime

EMagoIorSouI said:
Why the hostility? There's no need for that, especially over something as trivial as a bad joke. Yes, the joke is overused and isn't really funny but a simple honest critique would've gotten the job done.
So what does Eight start with and what's he gonna do?
Jokes like that are a real trigger for me. They go beyond "not funny" for me.

Back