• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Starlight can just bfr and keep him from getting near her. The beam will banish him and keep him banished; as in, he won't be let near her. Even Discord couldn't get past it without leaving his own body to do it, and the episode implied she could banish keep his out ghost too if she wanted.

Starlight can just bfr and keep him from getting near her. The beam will banish him and keep him banished; as in, he won't be let near her. Even Discord couldn't get past it without leaving his own body to do it, and the episode implied she could banish keep his out ghost too if she wanted.
Silver uses a chaos emerald and resists BFR. Starlight only used BFR when she was angry.

It doesn't matter, The banishment spell won't allow him to get close. It's not just displacing the target, it actively forces the target to stay away.
Starlight wouldn’t use that in character though and only when bloodlusted like I said.

Silver reflects the beam with Psychokinesis

Btw Silver normally starts with Psychokinesis directly on his opponent.

Silver does have the LS advantage and his AP is half 2-C (in this key).

Also the (pseudo) resistance to BFR comes from being able to escape closed off dimensions using the emeralds.

What is Starlight Glimmer's opening move?

Starlight wouldn’t use that in character though and only when bloodlusted.
You can't actually say what in character will be because you don't know that. In every other fight, she had no reason to use the spell. Twilight? Nonsense, she wanted Twilight to keep coming at her so she could fail over and over again. Banishing her would be contrary to that. Queen Chrysalis? Just flies elsewhere and wreaks havoc in Equestria. The Malwurf? Specifically resistant to magic, wouldn't work. This is a random battle in an empty park.

Does she start with this power in character?

Doesn’t matter anyways, Silver can easily return from BFR that can send him to different dimensions. Not to mention he doesn’t need to be near her to hurt her. Silver starts with his Psychokinesis abilities, which he can fire at range. Not to mention he can easily redirect any of her attacks with his Shield of Light (and his passive forcefield) too. And with him being Half 2-C, he would one shot. So I’m voting Silver

Silver can easily return from BFR. Not to mention he doesn’t need to be near her to hurt her. Silver starts with his Psychokinesis abilities, which he can fire at range. Not to mention he can easily redirect any of her attacks with his Shield of Light (and his passive forcefield) too. And with him being Half 2-C, he would one shot. So I’m voting Silver
Starlight backscales to a baseline 2-C, so no one-shotting is happening any time soon.

Considering Silver spams TK in character and can reflect attacks with it, he definitely doesn't need to be close to affect her

Does this backscaling lead to half 2-C? Because that’s what Silver’s is in this key.
Not really, but pretty close since they're strong enough to not get stomped by said 2-C and shield against them. If a 2-C can't stomp through raw power, a half 2-C certainly isn't.

Not really, but pretty close since they're strong enough to not get stomped by said 2-C and shield against them. If a 2-C can't stomp through raw power, a half 2-C certainly isn't.
Fair enough but he still holds a significant advantage and can wear her down, especially since he does not need to be near her to harm her. The way I see it he either uses his PK to life her and wear her down and crush her, spam TK energy attacks and wear her down, or if you want to say that won’t work (which I think it will), if all else fails, he can finish her with Chaos Control, which he could use to Time stop her, or BFR/Seal her himself in a different dimension, which she cannot return from (which he can also do at range) . So my vote stays the same.

Last edited:
Where does immeasurable come from anyways? Does it come from pushing back Solaris? Did Shadow push back every version of Solaris at once or just the one he was fighting? Is Solaris immeasurably heavy due to existing everywhere in time? It just says "pushed back Solaris" without much elaboration on why that would be immeasurable.

So, wait, if he starts off with immeasurable tk, then where's the wincon? It's tk vs a bfr blast. One is faster than the other. And since all of her moves are projectile-based, she's not getting past the barriers.

So, wait, if he starts off with immeasurable tk, then where's the wincon? It's tk vs a bfr blast. One is faster than the other. And since all of her moves are projectile-based, she's not getting past the barriers.
Should I put Silver’s LS at Pre-Stellar then?

I don't think you can restrict his tk like that. It's pre-stellar as a 4-A and stellar as a tier 2.

As far as I can tell, his super form is tiered as "4-A to Low 2-C". He varies between one tier and another depending on the situation. Meaning if he has pre-stellar telekinesis, he's in his tier 4 state.

Last edited:
Bump
I'm still waiting on a wincon for Starlight. I gave what I could come up with and that one doesn't work, so she either needs a new wincon or this is a stomp.
It’s not like Silver is gonna use telekinesis forever Starlight may eventually get a good hit

I reiterate: Starlight gets tk restrained on the spot due to Silver's in-character starting move. She escapes, it happens again due to being his go-to move. No spell she has is fast enough to get to hit him before he restrains her, since it's a beam. Do you know what that means? It means, there is no wincon.

Last edited:
I was asked to close this. Is that acceptable?

Back