• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don’t think it should be closed. I think we should be patient and wait for input

Don't Super forms have passive forcefields or is that just a few of them? Because I'm pretty sure this was a problem with the last Sonic vs MLP thread.
I don’t think they have passive forcefields. I think the MLP rainbow power forms had them though.

Shadow is even worse because he starts with an Enhanced Time Stop that negates resistance.
And Super forms forcefields basically activate as soon as they move, because they often start moving by boosting.
Imo, the best bet is Blaze perhaps.
Edit: if Blaze doesn’t work then idk what to do

Shadow in character spams Chaos Control first. He’ll throw Chaos Spears (which negs Durability) shortly afterwards though
But shadow never used chaos control against Solaris though IIRC

Does Burning Blaze get passive forcefields too since the Sol Emeralds are parallel Universe versions of the Chaos Emeralds?

But shadow never used chaos control against Solaris though IIRC
CC would have been absolute useless against a guy who literally transcends time and space to the point he exists EVERYWHERE in time and is currently passively destroying the verse. There was literally no point in trying to use it there

So should I close this thread or not?

Last edited:
Back