• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
The 7th endbringer is here, blowing up cities and shit, eidolon said no

Speed Equal

Both High 6-A

Eidolon knows how his power is supposed to work

Takes place in Uzbekistan

Eidolon (Worm): 1 (Abstractions)

The Beast (InFAMOUS):

Inconclusive:

"Whatever he needs"

His shard doesn't have restrictions on it, so it just gives him whatever power it thinks he needs. It's manifested precog abilities before, and off the top of my head some things that should get him past the RSB include reactive teleporting, universe hopping, granting himself resistances, and inviolable forcefields. (I can cite things, if you want)

Think of it like a reverse Contessa. He gets the resources he needs, but not necessarily what to do.

Resistances and forcefields Won't work depending on the AP gap. But the others do

Yeah I don't think Beast can really hit him if his Precogs that good though

He could also turn in to a bunch of distorted space

The forcefield's blocked radiation before, and is entirely indestructible. It's likened to stuff stopped in time which is just immune to force and needed to be hit with physics breaking stuff like Scion's lasers.

The Shard's is good but Eidolon doesn't actually have PtV or whatever. He's lost stuff before.

Doesn't the blast have to actually hit people to do that?

Oh right, it's stopped in time

Once again though I don't think Beast can hit him with those forcefields

Black Holes are probably sufficiently physics breaking to break the shields, if they were to hit directly.

(not really breaking but The Siberia destroyed time stop effects before at the cost of the projection and Black Holes whole infinite gravity at the epicenter should work the same as the Siberian's effectively infinite force)

Yeah, but downing the forcefield would leave him open for an attack used in tandem with it, meaning he can get hit.

Wok why do you do these things to me

this thread should be titled "Battle of characters who have feats that look moon level but somehow aren't"

anyways, Eidolon should have plenty of protection from radiation considering he can fight Behemoth without issues (so long as he's not in instant kill range) and he has plenty of offensive moves to really beat down at them

The main problem Eidolon would deal with is that his matter swiping doesn't cover a big enough area to totally get rid of the beast and unlike with Scion, he can't just wait out his matter supply

BFR is also possible, and he can use his EE more than once. Temporal effects can also help here.

Eidolon actually could enter the instant death radius and melee behemoth, he just couldn't stay there like Alexandria.

that might work but he'd have to EE every single stray macro quantic particle to actually put them down

ah, semantics but alright

How fast can Eidolon swap powers? Or are we assuming he's given what he needs by the time the fight starts?

His power tries to give him what he needs, but after Glaistig Uaine informed him his power was actually supposed to work he could pull stuff pretty quickly to the point where Scion had to use PtV to beat the pair. He can hold 4 powers at a time.

He has gotten stuff to save him from imminent death before. His actual death was basically a suicide by scion

I'm inclined to believe he'd attempt to use Precognition first to understand his situation then find the best suited method of killing or removing the Beast.

Eidolo seems to have this in his favor for the most part, I'll wait for other arguments though.

bump

Eidolon likely gets an inviolable defensive ability, some kind of physics-breaking offensive ability like his breaker-distorted-space power, and a movement ability and just memes on the Beast, I don't really see how the Beast can do anything here.

Seems like we're pretty set on this being a stomp, rip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back