• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Boys and Worm share similar themes so fights between characters should happen more often methinks.

Alexandria (High 8-C) and Comic Homelander (9-A, Possibly 8-B) are used.

Speed is equalized. The battle takes place in New York, outside of the Vought Building. Both in character. No prior knowledge given. Win through Incap or Death, Homelander is Bloodlusted

Alexandria- 1 (AThe1412)

Homelander-

Incon-

Last edited:
Homelander wouldn't need dura neg, he could just strangle her since she still needs to breathe air.
That's assuming he's smart enough to figure out her whole weakness. His standard tactic is to either laser people or hit them hard. And that's not even mentioning the massive LS difference, Class M Vs At least Class 25, possibly Class K. Count me as 1 vote for Alexandria.

Last edited:
Bumping for interest. Actually thinking about it, Homelander wouldn't be able to deal with any of the Triumvirate. He can't harm either Alexandria or Legend and Eidolon is Eidolon. You should probably switch out his opponent for a different character... Or you can also switch to 9-A Comic Homelander and put him against a weaker Cape.

Last edited:
i do think that Homelander does have some kind of a shot, would making him bloodlusted do anything? they both can't instantly kill each other and bloodlusting Homelander might cut down on the time it takes to do more violent acts (like strangling Alexandria)

i do think that Homelander does have some kind of a shot, would making him bloodlusted do anything? they both can't instantly kill each other and bloodlusting Homelander might cut down on the time it takes to do more violent acts (like strangling Alexandria)
Looking back at some of his fights, he does choke people more than I remembered but even if he was bloodlusted and had prior knowledge, he isn't getting past the massive LS difference which would allow Alexandria to just ragdoll him. Furthermore, Comic Homelander actually has a better chance at hurting her with his sonic scream despite being inferior to TV Show Homelander in terms of AP and Durability, but I don't think he's smart or skilled enough to capitalize on it.

Last edited:
Voting Incon, Homelander can't kill Alexandria but she can't harm him (approximately 9x times AP differences based on calcs on their pages)

Voting Incon, Homelander can't kill Alexandria but she can't harm him (approximately 9x times AP differences based on calcs on their pages)
Not inconclusive, Homelander isn't invincible. She can still just wear him down over time even when she's 9 times weaker.

How so? It looks to me like Homelanders have pretty good stamina endurance.
Having good stamina doesn't change the fact that he can still be hurt and worn down eventually. Alexandria has superior stamina anyways as she was able to fight against an Endbringer for 3 days straight while taking only short breaks to recover. She also has genius intelligence as well so there's that.

I mean, Alexandria wouldn't be able to harm Homelander at all since her AP is 9x weaker than him. Can her genius intelligence help her come up with a plan that outlasts Homelander?

I mean, Alexandria wouldn't be able to harm Homelander at all since her AP is 9x weaker than him. Can her genius intelligence help her come up with a plan that outlasts Homelander?
I'm pretty sure a character can still basically chip away at someone who has Durability that is higher than their AP especially when the gap isn't as big as say a regular human Vs an entire building. She can just pin down Homie with Class M LS and just pound him again and again until he gets knocked out or dies.

Hmm, I suppose that technically works, but I doubt Home will let her beat him to death for, say, 12 hours. That being said, I am having trouble figuring out Home's wincon because his only chance to defeat her is strangeling, which is negated by Alex's superior LS.

Hmm, I suppose that technically works, but I doubt Home will let her beat him to death for, say, 12 hours. That being said, I am having trouble figuring out Home's wincon because his only chance to defeat her is strangeling, which is negated by Alex's superior LS.
His only chance to strangle her is if she falls asleep or something, and again, he has no other way to harm or even struggle against her. I doubt that it will take 12 hours to just knock him out because he has no way to stop her from just pounding on him.

well if Alexandria is too tough for homelander who could i swap her out for? most other parahumans are either too haxx-y or just not strong enough to hurt him.

well if Alexandria is too tough for homelander who could i swap her out for? most other parahumans are either too haxx-y or just not strong enough to hurt him.
Honestly, you might as well just switch it to bloodlusted Comic version with prior knowledge. He's inferior to TV Homie in terms of AP and Durability but at least he can actually harm Alexandria with his sonic screams, though she'll shut him up pretty quickly. My vote stays the same.

Last edited:
Homelander now has a 3x AP advantage, but the tank-melting feat was performed by a cape inferior to him, so Home still has a significant AP advantage.

Homelander's sonic scream can harm Alexandria, but he does not use it effectively. Queen Maeve was unaffected by his sonic scream in the screenshot, despite being much weaker than Home. So either Queen Maeve is immune to the sonic scream or it does not affect characters within his AP range.

Another consideration is that, while an eardrum rupture could harm Alexandria and cause hearing loss, it is not a sure win for Home. To begin with, eardrum rupture is not a life-threatening injury, and looking at Alex's endurance, she will probably be fine fighting with her ears busted. Second, Home's sonic scream would have to affect Alex's brain to the point of incapacitating her, but we have never seen it this powerful. Finally, this is based on the assumption that Home's sonic scream actually works on characters in his tiers, which is debatable given what's been said above.

Overall, I do not think Sonic Scream is a reliable wincon for Home because it can only cause Alex's eardrum to rupture at best. She would not mind enduring it and then chipping away at him until he tired.

I know Behemoth's roar does "almost hurt" Alexandria but he's Low 7-B with High 6-B energy manipulation, so I don't think that's a weakness that Homelander can outright exploit

I would say Alexandria could just use her flight speed to repeatedly dropkick Homelander and properly move the fight along but even at max KE that's only 6 Tons, so it doesn't help that much

Ideally she'd probably just gouge out his eyes and attrition out bloodloss and stuff like that from weaker parts of his body, meanwhile Homelander just kinda dies, since his wincon is choking her out, which

he'd have to randomly guess is a weakness to her invulerability

he'd have to actually execute, and it's Class K trying to grapple a Class M there

It's really just not a good matchup

Homelander wouldn't need dura neg, he could just strangle her since she still needs to breathe air.
Homelander can't apply enough pressure to her neck to break off her windpipe, and he's not strong enough to physically grappler her. He is not choking her out no matter what. Also this is assuming he even finds out the weakness to begin with, and ignoring that Alexandria has experience with people who have tried to exploit it.

Honestly, you might as well just switch it to bloodlusted Comic version with prior knowledge. He's inferior to TV Homie in terms of AP and Durability but at least he can actually harm Alexandria with his sonic screams, though she'll shut him up pretty quickly. My vote stays the same.
He can’t even do that, Alexandria took a sonic scream from Behemoth that levels several city blocks to her face and was just fine. Choking would also require you to apply pressure to her wind pipe or arteries, which doesn’t work as her body is in stasis. He would need to shove his entire arm up her mouth, which, lol.

Anyways I don’t agree with Homelander having higher AP than Alexandria, but I’ll just put that aside and go with the stats the profiles have.

• Homelander will literally never ever hurt Alexandria. Like he can continuously hit her for the rest of his life without stopping and get no closer to scratching her than when he first started.
  • Choking will not work. If he gets her in a headlock it won’t do anything, because her neck is as invulnerable as the rest of her body. And his lifting strength is ridiculously weaker than Alexandria’s, so he’s not beating her in a grapple or forcing her head under water either.
  • Alexandria has withstood a vastly superior sonic screech to Homelander’s, so that’s also not going to work.
  • Homelander will not even figure out these weaknesses to begin with, because he is not a very smart fighter at all.
  • Alexandria is ludicrously more experienced than Homelander, and that’s not even factoring the superhuman intellect she has. Not to mention she’s dealt with people trying to exploit her weakness.

So even giving the AP advantage to Homelander, Alexandria just wears him down in a battle of attrition.

Last edited:
It seems to me that Homelander no longer have any wincon left. His chances to defeat her with Sonic Scream and choking are nullified for the reasons above.

Back