• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I go to her profile and I only see that she uses it for her empathic manipulation, so it doesn't matter. That's why she has "limited".

By the way, a question, wouldn't this be grace? or what the rules are like (i don´t understand that very well lol)

I go to her profile and I only see that she uses it for her empathic manipulation, so it doesn't matter. That's why she has "limited".
No? Her ability is limited as she can't use it on her will. She doesn't "use" it for empathic manipulation to work, that's how she got that ability after wishing to be loved but still she doesn't want it despite not being able to do anything about it.

It is limited because she has no conscious control over the ability, moreover, she has the power of Omnipotence thanks to Shibai's DNA.

But if she can't use it on her will, then why do we assume that the whole hax would change moments before Saitama hits her?

But if she can't use it on her will, then why do we assume that the whole hax would change moments before Saitama hits her?
It should work if saitama attacks her as he can't exceed her perception. This hax doesn't work on her thoughs/mental commands but wishes. She doesn't want to have empathic manip but still wishes to be loved for example, so she can't cancel it.

It should work if saitama attacks her as he can't exceed her perception. This hax doesn't work on her thoughs/mental commands but wishes. She doesn't want to have empathic manip but still wishes to be loved for example, so she can't cancel it.
Saitama Easily surpasses she perception

What I mean is that her wincon is empathic manipulation, which according to you arose from her desire to be loved.
but like you said she doesn't control it but rather it arises in responses to her desires/emotions of whatever. My argument is that Saitama would one shot, she has no knowledge of Saitama's power, she would only know what he looks like. The fact that she wants to win against Saitama by SBA rules does not seem to me to be a sufficient reason for her power to activate and grant her what she needs to win. On the other hand, Saitama has already shown that he has no problem using serious punch, when he focuses on the enemy. In this case, by the same rules he would go for victory.

(unless it's part of her personality to constantly alter reality in different ways to beat her enemies or something like that, which I don't know because I don't know much about the character)

From 4km away? Do you understand that if we take 1/reaction for perception saitama should be more than 4,000 times faster to suprass her perception?
lol what It's funny that you say "from 4 km?" when even a person with SOL can travel around the world 7 times in 1 second. Also, it doesn't need to be 4000 times faster than that, it can even go a little beyond the speed we equalized. It's enough to surpass your perception

By the way, hadn't Saitama reached a point where casual hits hurt Garou? having garou 4-A resistance.
Although I'm not sure which saitama is being used in this thread

lol what It's funny that you say "from 4 km?" when even a person with SOL can travel around the world 7 times in 1 second. Also, it doesn't need to be 4000 times faster than that, it can even go a little beyond the speed we equalized. It's enough to surpass your perception
What? So you claim that for example FTL+ guy can perception blitz FTL character from 4km? Do you even know what perception speed is

What? So you claim that for example FTL+ guy can perception blitz FTL character from 4km? Do you even know what perception speed is
Yes, I know better than you well, and as for your other problem, yes, an ftl+ person will blitze an ftl person 4km away.

Someone traveling at the speed of light can circle the earth 7 times in a second, someone with 10 times his speed can easily blitz him. Eeven a x2 difference would be huge When we're talking about ftl, multipliers really change everything, but anyway let's let people vote.. For now I'm leaving

because shikamaru never tried to kill her? He wasn't even capable of killing her. What part of "saitama is about to kill her and because she would subconsciously not want to die so omnipotence would kick in" don't you understand?
Has it ever happened though? If not, you can't just say "it would happen because he doesn't want to die". His empathy mani is passive, not his omnipotence.

well in that case there is a x10 times difference, so why not
Because 4000/garou speed should be shorter than Eida's perception
Yes, I know better than you well, and as for your other problem, yes, an ftl+ person will blitze an ftl person 4km away.
Yeah, I clearly see your knowledge in both this and english
💀💀💀💀💀 Please shut ups
Then I will ask you explain what this evrn proves:
even a person with SOL can travel around the world 7 times in 1 second.

Someone traveling at the speed of light can circle the earth 7 times in a second, someone with 10 times his speed can easily blitz him. Eeven a x2 difference would be huge When we're talking about ftl, multipliers really change everything, but anyway let's let people vote.. For now I'm leaving
Your reasoning is true in H2H combat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back