• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Crawler

SCP-682: 2 @WeeklyBattles, @RandomGuy2345

incon: 8 @Apeironaxim, @Peppersalt43, @Saikou_The_Lewd_King, @Pokemonfan807, @TauanVictor, @Popted2, @Dragonite007, @Jibz

rules:

Both 9-A (article canon 682 vs original crawler)

speed equalized

both have no knowledge of each other

standard melee range

battle takes place outside the white house

Victory Conditions: Incapacitation or death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
OK one problem. Most of 682's adaptations are defensive while Crawler's power mimicry is based on new types of attacks. Is there anything unique in 682's offense? Because otherwise they'll just melee each other for eternity until they become Tier 0 or something

OK one problem. Most of 682's adaptations are defensive while Crawler's power mimicry is based on new types of attacks. Is there anything unique in 682's offense? Because otherwise they'll just melee each other for eternity until they become Tier 0 or something

absorption and black holes i believe

also peppersalt

turns out wokistan already made this (But this ones almost three years old)

so can we just use this new thread though?

absorption and black holes i believe

also peppersalt

turns out wokistan already made this (But this ones almost three years old)

so can we just use this new thread though?
Yeah sure, 682 went through a bunch of CRTs here anyway

But anyways about absorption, that's great, that means they won't end up in a never-ending battle. Assuming Crawler mimics the absorption, he might be able absorb his opponent back

How quickly might 682 use his Black Hole? And wouldn't that suck him in too if he makes it too close to him?

Yeah sure, 682 went through a bunch of CRTs here anyway

But anyways about absorption, that's great, that means they won't end up in a never-ending battle. Assuming Crawler mimics the absorption, he might be able absorb his opponent back

How quickly might 682 use his Black Hole? And wouldn't that suck him in too if he makes it too close to him?

though i thought his article canon crt remained unchanged, i may be wrong

we might need to get another scp fan here. (since while i like scp i'm not super knowledgeable on everything. I'm not a calc dude or someone who spends too much time on the scp wiki itself)

though i thought his article canon crt remained unchanged, i may be wrong

we might need to get another scp fan here. (since while i like scp i'm not super knowledgeable on everything. I'm not a calc dude or someone who spends too much time on the scp wiki itself)

okay checked it

the only changes to his article canon crt thing was adding bodily weaponry (they probably forgot to add that) and they changed non corporeal to incorpreality.

we can still use this new thread despite the little changes right?

Can he withstand a black hole?

possibly?

i looked up and black hole creation is one of the superpowers in parahumans (though i'm not knowledgeable in the verse)

i looked up tv tropes and it says crawler was killed by a bakuda bomb which turned him into a glass statue

bakuda i looked up has transmutation bombs. (so he can't resist transmutation)

however she also has black hole bombs.

(considering he probably faced her based on the bomb thing i mentioned he might have resisted the black hole ones but definitely not transmutation ones)

keep in mind i'm just saying what i looked up and i'm not actually knowledgeable.

anyway crawlers resistances

Resistance to Matter Manipulation (After being struck by one of Flechette's bolts, which ignore select laws of physics to punch through anything and prove capable of instantly killing beings like the Siberian and Gray Boy, he regenerated and it slid out of his head, even though they bond to targets on a molecular level on impact) and presumably many other abilities (He's been active for many years and has been exposed to all sorts of weapons and abilities, necessitating obscure or unique attacks to injure him)

Trying to restrain something that can weaponize its entire body or absorb matter tends to be a bad idea

Hell, that could even incentivize 682 to use its black hole attack if its backed into a corner where it cant fight back

Trying to restrain something that can weaponize its entire body or absorb matter tends to be a bad idea

Hell, that could even incentivize 682 to use its black hole attack if its backed into a corner where it cant fight back
But how does he not get sucked into the black hole if he just makes it in front of it

Also absorption is probably something Crawler can mimic and adapt to

absorption does exist too in worm

i need a knowledgeable parahumans supporter here though to know if crawler might have resisted something like that.

But how does he not get sucked into the black hole if he just makes it in front of it

hope that's durability nega and stuff considering i did the math and 682 is way way stronger 9-A then crawler (way above the 7.5 thing) (though 682 has no way of ap stomping him due to his insane durability level) aka small town level

though it does say on crawlers ap, likely higher.

can't see the images weekly

though i do want to say regarding crawlers regen and stuff

"His regeneration is dependent on his "core", or Corona pollentia, which has moved out of his brain to somewhere in his center, and if this is destroyed Crawler will be truly killed. "

Eh? The entire point of a black hole is you need infinite durability to be able to withstand it without a resistance to black holes

Eh? The entire point of a black hole is you need infinite durability to be able to withstand it without a resistance to black holes

it could be possible he might have got hit by one of black hole bombs of bakuda i mentioned who can Black Hole Creation (Some of her bombs can create micro black holes)

and he might of resisted that.

but i know he could not resist her transmutation bomb.

If his black holes are legit black holes shouldn't he have a "X Tier with Black Holes" in his Article Canon key

I’m going to have to know from a parahumans member here if he got hit by one of bakuda’s micro black hole bombs because that will decide if he resistance to it or not

question how could absorption work if crawlers ap is lower than the 7.5 ap thing. Since 682 Ap stomps him but crawlers durability saves him from that

Since it says regarding 682’s absorption

“Able to consume and absorb any material and gain energy from it”

Back