• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
okay then it’s possible he could mimic and copy it considering I read that absorption does exist in worm
Imma be honest, that's not how resistances work, he would need a blatant showing of resisting something like that otherwise it's just an assumption. We dont even afford 682 that kind of leeway even with how insane its evolution adaptation and resistances are

Imma be honest, that's not how resistances work, he would need a blatant showing of resisting something like that otherwise it's just an assumption. We dont even afford 682 that kind of leeway even with how insane its evolution adaptation and resistances are

well pepper said “Also absorption is probably something Crawler can mimic and adapt to”

And he’s somewhat knowledgeable on worm

Though seriously we need someone more knowledgeable on parahumans for this

and considering @Wokistan is gone here that’s next to impossible. (He’s one of the few here who’s quite knowledgeable on worm)

This kinda feels like the definition of incon. Neither can kill each other through AP, so it's down to hax. Crawler doesn't have any hax on base that would meaningfully do anything to 682, while 682 seems to have Absorption and Black Hole. The Black Hole according to the scans seems to have come out when 682 was in substantial danger, so it's not likely to be a first move at all. And without context, absorption would likely be overtime or through chunks of material, which would give Crawler time to adapt defenses to it, and likely gain a mutation through it to acquire a new hax. This is then of course used on 682 who likely wouldn't die/be incapacitated for long enough by said new mutation, and would then adapt and RE to it himself, and the cycle would just kinda continue until one finds a way to do something impactful. Sure 682 would have black hole creation, but the scans don't show it doing any substantial damage, at least not enough to assume it would insta kill something the size of Crawler, so he would have potential to survive it and maybe adapt. There's too many questions and unknowns of how the adaptations each would acquire would end up working. So this just seems like a massive incon.

This kinda feels like the definition of incon. Neither can kill each other through AP, so it's down to hax. Crawler doesn't have any hax on base that would meaningfully do anything to 682, while 682 seems to have Absorption and Black Hole. The Black Hole according to the scans seems to have come out when 682 was in substantial danger, so it's not likely to be a first move at all. And without context, absorption would likely be overtime or through chunks of material, which would give Crawler time to adapt defenses to it, and likely gain a mutation through it to acquire a new hax. This is then of course used on 682 who likely wouldn't die/be incapacitated for long enough by said new mutation, and would then adapt and RE to it himself, and the cycle would just kinda continue until one finds a way to do something impactful. Sure 682 would have black hole creation, but the scans don't show it doing any substantial damage, at least not enough to assume it would insta kill something the size of Crawler, so he would have potential to survive it and maybe adapt. There's too many questions and unknowns of how the adaptations each would acquire would end up working. So this just seems like a massive incon.

didn’t he die from bakuda’s bombs. Crawler?

Also an incon from you?

He died from a bomb that turned everything in the vicinity to glass. Which is not a power 682 has in this key, so it's not really relevant

He died from a bomb that turned everything in the vicinity to glass. Which is not a power 682 has in this key, so it's not really relevant
Just wanted to double check

also so if this is incon

what about the likely hood of him dying of old age? (Cause I don’t see type 1 immortality on crawler)

Oh no i still think 682 takes this, Crawler doesnt have a listed resistance to black holes or reality warping meaning that 682 will eventually fall back on the black hole attack

Dont see how this is an incon tbh, Crawler doesnt have a resistance to reality warping or black holes, eventually it will just die to 682 using that

Yeah I don't know about that one chief. 682 used its funky black holes once, and it didn't even fully destroy the body of a human-sized target. 076's body still had to be destroyed afterward. Crawler would most likely regenerate from this quite easily and maybe eventually just adapt (even if not by outright resistance).

Regardless, if you still argue that 682 wins, then it's likely a stomp. Crawler has nothing to kill it or incap it.

Yeah I don't know about that one chief. 682 used its funky black holes once, and it didn't even fully destroy the body of a human-sized target. 076's body still had to be destroyed afterward. Crawler would most likely regenerate from this quite easily and maybe eventually just adapt (even if not by outright resistance).

Regardless, if you still argue that 682 wins, then it's likely a stomp. Crawler has nothing to kill it or incap it.

is this incon

If they're unable to do anything to each other then crawler eventually loses since his power has around 300 years worth of energy

The more i think about it the more i think it's a stomp, even if 682 doesn't use its black hole or anything crawler eventually runs out of energy and gets killed

The more i think about it the more i think it's a stomp, even if 682 doesn't use its black hole or anything crawler eventually runs out of energy and gets killed

wokistan did say

“Given his Regenerationn I doubt his telomeres are gonna be shortening for good”

And

“I'm fairly sure that at normal usage rates shards gain more energy than then they lose and that Doormaker losing his power was because of massive overuse by Cauldron and Taylor, but I'll have to check. I'll switch you over”

Back