• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ego (MCU) vs. the Other Mother (Supercriminals Brackets Round 1: Grace)

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Battle of the manipulative reality-warping parents

Beldam (Coraline) nominated by @Jackythejack vs. Ego (Marvel Cinematic Universe) nominated by @PsychoWarper

Match Conditions:​

• Battle takes place in the Beldam’s World with the Planet Ego within.
  • Characters have a surface level prior knowledge on each other, same as any regular denizen of their opponent’s verse.
  • Completely in-character, and speed equalized.

Last edited:
So it seems like the main wincon here would be sealing and BFR. I'm not sure what Ego's is, though. How does he activate his one hit ability?

Hmm Ego has that extremely powerful blast he used to save the Guardians which should do alot of damage but im incertain if it can bypass the mid regen.

What's her first moves?
Kind of difficult to tell. For Coraline, who she was trying to convince to join her, she stayed in her disguise and tried to convince her to stay like she did with the three other kids before her. For Coraline's parents and the Other Wybie, it's more obvious that she just dismissed them right away, either via killing them or sealing them into the snow globe.

Given she probably doesn't care about Ego enough to take his soul she'd probably try to go for Sealing.

I mean presumably Ego right? I mean I think his tentacles are only really functional on his planet and if Other Mother doesn't make it to his planet at all I don't think his mind tentacles can do anything to her.

Hmm we havbt seem much of Ego fighting on other Planets but we saw him blast that entite fleet of “ships” so I guess that would be his off world go to? Could she come back from that?

I mean any hit gibs her and she only has mid regen. She had teleportation so she could theoretically get out of the way of it, potentially.

Bip, considering this is moving kinda slow I’ll also run the second match simultaneously

Even tho I suggested Ego I am also gonna vote for Beldam.

(On a side note Ego’s profile could really use some work)

Back