• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Magolor VS Digitamamon, Both are base, so this is an egg fight, in character.

10 meters distance.

Fight takes on Another dinension where the magolor Soul fight happens

Blue dressed Egg: 0

Digi Egg: 7 (Eficiente, Dragonmasterxyz,HenryWong122, Jimboydejuan12, DragonEmperor 23, Marcusbwfc and Niccokirby)

Who wins?

grace period started at approximately march, day 21 at 15:00.
KSA Magolor artwork (1)
Microtransactions

Digitamamon b
Another Egg boi

The real cal howard said:
Let me guess, it's some hax move?
Congrats my man! Time to tell you what you've won!

• Nightmare Syndrome: Sends out its true form as a black ghost or an orb of darkness. When suffering these attacks, opponents have their vital functions brought to a halt. Or spits out a cloud of undigested nightmares, drowning the opponent in terror or manipulating them.
  • Enigma: Destroys the foe's spirit with rainbow bubbles or a giant heart.

Microtransa tion Egg has the black hole, Digi Egg has that, its right both have deadly haxes to each other.

No. It's just determining what would hit first will be tricky.

inb4 all Digimon vs Kirby results in inconclusive.

Magolor doesn't necessarily start with black hole, it's just IC like the Friend Heart, if anything he should start with the latter move as it's all over the last game (+ done via pressing one button). So he may as well start with a non-hax move, I vote Digitamamon.

btw if what Effi said is true, then Digitamamon has a slightly better chance at winning first as both his main starting moves would kill Mags. So The Egg via hax....we shall make this a meme...

To elaborate this, Magolor has 3 IC hax, Friend Heart, Black Hole and Dimensional Vanish, which are all in his Notable Attacks/Techniques section, all the other moves there, in this form, aren't hax, and since you don't fight him he can start with anything.

Eh, personally I'd side with Mags. Smarter and can teleport spam so he can avoid Digitamamon's attacks easier. Unless I'm missing something and it's thought-based.

I sense bias for that reasoning.

I mean Digitamamon's intellect can reach thousands of years of experience if we go by max potential rules. Not to mention that there is also the fact that Digitamamon's other skills as well such as invisibility and having Kuramon's Duplication. Not to mention petrification and many other one hit kills. This all assumes Magolor teleports in the first place.

Yes, but he also gets hit just as much. Contrary to popular belief, I know very much so what Kirby villains do. I've played many Kirby games and fought many Kirby villains. I think I understand what a Kirby villain does.

I am not trying to be aggressive or angry though.......although reading it....it came off that way....big oof ....

In a more serious debate, Digitamamon's attacks seem more undodgeable, and teleport spam is only useful in a long fight, it's not as if he uses it to get a surprise hit or anything. Granted, Magolor one-shots here.

I see the debate is developing, so are you doubting Who to vote?

Ill Wait. (Seriously, i love Deep/serious debates, they remind me of Kirby Deep theories debates, those are more interesting, everything fires Up! Keep on this guys! Excitement!)

Back