• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meta Knight vs Knightmon

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
How has this not been done yet? Well I doubt anyone know Knightmon even has a file lol. Good old AP vs Hax

Kirby vs Digimon

Pop Star Warrior vs Digital World Warrior

-Speed Equal

-4-A Knightmon

-SBA

FIGHT!!!

Meta Knight: 0

Knightmo: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Meta Knight is Cooler: 1 (Pachi)

KSA Meta Knight
Knightmon

Actuallly....Meta Knight has the initial advantage here due to AP, although Berserk Sword will likely deal some damage due to how powerful it is. Knightmon's Berserk Sword is likely one of if not the strongest non-hax Ultimate attacks.

I mean he's fighting a warrior who won't let himself get hit easily and has abilities to help him not get hit.

Many Digimon have no set character. The closest is him using Berserk Sword. Otherwise, he could use anything to get away from an attack.

I vote MK due to having an easier time just hitting his opponent compared to Knightmon having to use hax to quickly kill MK. Also supported by MK's skills, instant full healing and speed amp.

How does Meta Knight have an easier time hitting Knightmon? Both are equally as mobile and instant full healing doesn't save him from say, Chrono Breaker, Dark Song or Dark Fire.

Simply hitting someone with anything is less complicated than deciding to use a killing hax and land it. What if Knightmon starts with a normal hit? What if he uses Idle Bubble which MK should resist?

MK can also reflect projectiles back at his opponents, just by hitting them.

"Simply hitting someone with anything is less complicated than deciding to use a killing hax and land it."

Yeh, and Meta Knight's Mind and Soul will take damage as well.

"What if Knightmon starts with a normal hit?"

His attack will deal mind and soul damage.

"What if he uses Idle Bubble which MK should resist?"

I see no resistance to Sleep Manipulation on Meta Knight's profile. And we don't seem to treat Sleep Manipulation as a subset of Mind Manipulation here. And it being Magic does not count as Magic in Digimon is simply high level programming and as such not traditional magic in any way.

"MK can also reflect projectiles back at his opponents, just by hitting them."

Yeah, let's have Meta Knight reflect the flame that can kill a Demon Lord by contact. That isn't a good idea.

Ok, I was wrong on that last part, but the point remains on the others as mind and soul damage don't one-shot and need to still build up damage to kill someone.

Mind and Soul Damage would still have an effect unless you think Meta Knight will shrug off an soul attack that can bypass the resistance of others with no recoil at all. Giving Knightmon the chance to do whatever he needs to do to win. Also, I added another part to my comment.

Definitely not shrug off, just still having the chance to hit his opponent afterwards. It's not as if Knightmon could combo his initial hit(s) into more attack(s) to guarantee a kill, no?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"MK can also reflect projectiles back at his opponents, just by hitting them."

Yeah, let's have Meta Knight reflect the flame that can kill a Demon Lord by contact. That isn't a good idea.
Didn't saw this. I thought he would had to be burnt by that first, as the profiles imply.

Are you sure about that? I mean this is his soul taking direct damage. He is bound to be stunned from it alone. Anyway Knightmon actually can as he can continuously swing his greatsword effortlessly. Knightmon may look bulky, but he can move just as well as any other Digimon and his file notes that he weilds his Greatsword effortlessly.

As for the Flames, being burnt means being touched by them and according to Beelzemon X whose attack utilizes the same exact flames, they erase whatever is touched. So Meta Knight would basically be saying bye bye Galaxia (that's the swords name right?) and if he didn't let go or something, himself as well. He wouldn't be erased beyond nothingness however due to him not being evil, but still a very potent ability.

However, from what I see, the battle depends on if Knightmon gets the first shot and Meta Knight gets hit. If that happens, Knightmon has many options to win. This also assumes Knightmon doesn't go for any of his haxier moves or Meta Knight doesn't block or dodge. However, if Meta Knight attacks first he wins, however this also assumes Knightmon doesn't teleport or block with his sword or shield (he is much bulkier than other Ultimates due to that armor). This also assumes Knightmon doesn't stop time or counter with Idle Bubble, Dark Song or Dark Fire.

The main argument is what happens at the first stage of the fight? Whoever gets the first blow in wins here. Both have equal mobility and going by the strongest 4-A Knightmon, we have someone who can be done lives for thousands upon thousands to even 10,000 years serving and fighting under the Royal Knights. So both have equal skill and despite the armor and greatsword, equal mobility.

@Dragon Not much to say after that, only that being stunned from soul damage would be less of a fact and more of a verse specific thing. That said, and while MK doesn't have any kind of resistance to soul manip, most beings in his verse don't really have any problem from having his soul damaged in combat.

Well, the issue is we can't really use that to judge say Meta Knight will also not have an issue from a pretty powerful soul attack that can bypass the resistances of Champion Digimon whose resistance is stronger than Rookie Digimon whose resistance is stronger than Baby Digimon whose resistance is greater than newborns who have a baseline resistance.

What is "baseline resistance"?

Also, if my vote gets 7 people in total, can we add it to the profiles? 100% serious here.

"Baseline Resistance" is the basic I resist soul hax from a guy who can destroy/damage the soul of one guy only. I.e the bare resistance.

Also no. :p

All of you forget that Beserk Sword in both Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth & Hacker's Memory OHKO's anything if it hits.

It would be good but it would also likely ignore the context behind them starting with x things. In any case, this was said before within this thread. Knightmon starts with anything.

iirc Meta Knight is many times faster than light from when he flew back to Popstar after beating Galacta Knight. Galaxies passed by in less than seconds. Does Knightmon have speed like that? If so, forget what I said.

You can find the speed we give to each characters in their profiles, in any case vsthreads with massive differences in speed between the characters have a note saying "Speed Equalized" or something like that to indicate that we're ignoring that stat, which is the case here

Dragonmasterxyz said:
-Speed Equal

Eficiente said:
You can find the speed we give to each characters in their profiles, in any case vsthreads with massive differences in speed between the characters have a note saying "Speed Equalized" or something like that to indicate that we're ignoring that stat, which is the case here
Dragonmasterxyz said:
-Speed Equal
Ah, I'm new here, and I must of skimmed over it. My bad.

This should likely be postponed until Digimon revisions are done as their mind/soul hax and abilities overall will be going through a huge revision.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
This should likely be postponed until Digimon revisions are done as their mind/soul hax and abilities overall will be going through a huge revision.
My vote aint getting outdated, tho.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So basically the only Digimon fights allowed untill then are Digimon vs Digimon.

Back