• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Did you not read how I compare FN to Rimuru's Demon Lord Haki which is literally the same type of shit.
Once you start bringing OP light novel ***** into a debate I lose all interest.

Read the new message genius.
Maybe you shouldn't completely change the meaning of your posts immediately after making them.

Anyways 'concept hax gg' doesn't really mean shit when we hardly know how Reimu uses her concept manip. Certainly not in a way that'd negate type 4.

Once you start bringing OP light novel ***** into a debate I lose all interest
Light Novel what?
Maybe you shouldn't completely change the meaning of your posts immediately after making them.
Who are you to tell me what to do.
Anyways 'concept hax gg' doesn't really mean shit when we hardly know how Reimu uses her concept manip. Certainly not in a way that'd negate type 4.
In this case, I agree. Because Yhwach is capable of turning fate to resurrect himself, a very powerful Immortality Type 4.

Ah yes, because clearly you have to manually activate an ability that has been present since birth and is literally described as a mental state. Nothing about any depiction of her ability to float would imply that it's done manually; She's always unbound by gravity, and she always is unaffected by threats of power or stature.
You have to proof that Reimu is always untouchable to attacks, every single time because...it's passive right?

Just to clarify, I'm fond with the idea that FN is passive in a way like Rimuru's Haki, but I'm not fond with the idea that's it's a passive that work like Sonic's fatehax.

I forgot this site has auto censors :v

Anyways seems like we're all in agreement that this is an incon regardless so the FN debates are kinda pointless.

What's Reimu's resistance towards Soul Manipulation like?

Like how layered it is, is there anything special about it, like you need Conceptual Manipulation interact with it or sumshit like that etc.

Aight.

Also does Yhwach have his Sternritter abilities or not? since it kinda gotta be specified in the OP if he has them or not if you're using his SK Absorbed Key.

Gonna be honest

I'm not ******* using an ability description lifted straight from another wiki as an argument. We've been down this path before, we all know the 2hu wiki is unreliable (Kasen's teleportation, fairy type 8 immortality, and Keiki's soul manipulation being the primary examples), and we need new descriptions. But until then, we shouldn't exactly rely on the wiki either.
Tbf fairies has solid reasons to give them that immortality. Iirc in PMiSS it was stated that, and in VFiS it's explicitly seem and stated how they are embodiments of nature itself and how their actions can change it at will.

i have smt to say,if reimu fate is passive then isn't that when yhwach revive,he still be fate manip and can't do anything ?,if that the case then this is incon since yhwach can't do anything to reimu because of the fate passive

Tbf fairies has solid reasons to give them that immortality. Iirc in PMiSS it was stated that, and in VFiS it's explicitly seem and stated how they are embodiments of nature itself and how their actions can change it at will.
The PMiSS stuff was gone over, and it isn't type 8. It says they can resurrect indefinitely, and it says they embody nature, but at no point does it say that them embodying nature is WHY they can resurrect indefinitely. I'll double check VFiS, but based on your description it also doesn't sound like immortality.

It says they can resurrect indefinitely, and it says they embody nature, but at no point does it say that them embodying nature is WHY they can resurrect indefinitely.
Uhm, you know, that sounds kinda... logical. I mean, it's just matter of making 1+1. I thought that it didn't even mentioned that ._.XD.

Abstract Existence tho.

Uhm, you know, that sounds kinda... logical. I mean, it's just matter of making 1+1. I thought that it didn't even mentioned that ._.XD.

Abstract Existence tho.
We can't just assume that fairies have reliant immortality just because they have two distinct traits related to it. There needs to be a direct correlation between the two, which I haven't seen.

They don't get regen or immortality from embodying a concept though, that's like the main requirement for AE :v

It's kinda a safe and solid assumption to make tbh, but I will not talk more about it in order to not derail the thread. Seems like first comes the fairies, then, Sumireko 🗿

If we went by 'safe' assumptions alone for stats, Yukari would've gotten nearly every ability on the wiki years ago :v

Anyways, do we have enough incon votes?

Messi messi messi messi, ankara messi, ankara messi (incon): 4
Jokes are fun, but take this seriously, we actually need to know the votes lol

Anyways there have been 6 100% incon votes, with the rest im not entirely sure on. And with me now voting incon fra its 7. That should be enough for grace.

What difference would it make?
Grants Yhwach a ton of new hax's, some of which Reimru doesn't resist like The Fear or The X-Axis.

He'll also have some possible counters towards Reimru's stuff like The Balance.

Also what's Reimru's answer towards Yhwach's passive powernull through The Almighty? that hasn't been brought up yet it seems.

The Fear or The X-Axis.
What does it do? I barely know anything about the verse.

He'll also have some possible counters towards Reimru's stuff like The Balance.
Pointless as Reimu already resists probability/fortune manipulation.

Also what's Reimru's answer towards Yhwach's passive powernull through The Almighty? that hasn't been brought up yet it seems.
That's a good point.
actually she can still oneshot him tbf

What does it do? I barely know anything about the verse.
The Fear is eyesight-based layered Fear Manipulation which induces crippling fear, causing those with weak wills to die instantly and those with strong enough wills to resist the death aspect to have greatly reduced combat effectiveness because of constantly being bragged with corrupted versions of his or her memories.

The reason why it's layered since it can work on Souls who have resistances towards Fear Manipulation as explained in the Soul Physiology Page.

The X-Axis is a amalgamation of abilities but the most prominent ones are Law Manipulation and Soul/Elemental-based intangibility which allows Yhwach to phase through the attacks of Captain Level Shinigami who can interact with Spirit Ribbons which normal, low ranking Shinigami can't interact with despite being able to interact with pluses which are intangible souls.

It also has Spatial Manipulation which causes attacks to instantly crossed any physical distance and completely bypasses the conventional durability his target as well.

Pointless as Reimu already resists probability/fortune manipulation.
Alrighty.

That's a good point.
actually she can still oneshot him tbf
Low-Godly and Type 4 & 8 GG.

Jokes are fun, but take this seriously, we actually need to know the votes lol

Anyways there have been 6 100% incon votes, with the rest im not entirely sure on. And with me now voting incon fra its 7. That should be enough for grace.
Messi 😔

Back