• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edo Madara Vs Gerard Valkyrie

The only way for Madara to use Genjutsu will be to tag Gerard and even then Gerard doesn't need to look at him in the eyes to fight him and since Genjutsu is not infinite Gerard can just wait until the "ilusions" are over since they don't do any physical damage to the victim, psychological maybe but this Quincy's don't fear anything but Yhwach and I don't think Madara knows who he is, and this guy can withstand been cut and destroyed to pieces, Genjutsu will be irrevelant. It would just be a cycle that could end in an inconclusive match. Also Gerard is the Heart of the Soul King does he even have a brain.

HokageMangaVox said:
Also Gerard is the Heart of the Soul King does he even have a brain.
i can't even....................

Anyways back to the battle,ummm madara is sorta a smart guy,but let's say he's above average smart,he sees his physical attacks only make gerard stronger,he resorts to genjutsu exclusively,aaaaand genjutsu can leave lasting psychological damage,even experienced ninjas who are used to being in genjutsu's and counter them,need therapy after being exposed to MS genjutsus,and Gerard who has no specific resistance to TP will not find it very pleaseant.AND TP attacks the "mind" of a being.

I know but Gerard got split in Half and got his mind destroyed and he still came back and regenerated from that, his powers are based on Miracles so he would find a miracle to get out of it. Let say Gerard decided to use Reiatsu, Madara has no experience on dealing with that, he won't be able to move or breathe but since he's technically a Zombie or Edo Tensei. the second doesn't apply to him. Gerard can just sit there with Madara facepalmed to the floor since Madara has not shown any resistance against spiritual pressure. Which is also used to induce fear into the enemies amongst other stuff including paralysis.

"decided"

has he ever used the "technique" mentioned above,on anyone,under any circumstance,at any given point of time?

If yes,then,does he spam it from the beginning in character?

That's a basic technique that all reiatsu users have, just like how powering up Ki in DBZ is use. If Gerard didn't have that technique then he wouldn't even exist since is a law in the verse. Every character have it. He doesn't need to spam it just use it. Since when does Madara spam Genjutsu? No better yet since when have Madara started a fight at full power and use Genjutsu from the beginning?

Also back to battle,since verse EQ so reiatsu/reiryoku=chakra and chakra=reiatsu/reiryoku,so madara's and gerard's soul pressure will simply cancel each other out,so it's a non factor.

Reiryoku =/= Reiatsu, just because the energies are EQ to aloud the attacks to work, doesn't mean you can't give Madara the ability to use Reiatsu. EQ means technique can affect each verses energies rules, not that you gonna given both energies.

Verse EQ means,all "verse centric energies" become "same" hence there's no chakra or reiryoku here,just "energy",Reiryoku is the energy contained within a being and when it's realeased it becomes reiatsu,anyways,again,any special effects of chakra or reiryoku are useless in this match.

Not really

Furthermore, attacks that require a special type of energy to be effective, like anti-magic requiring magic, will be assumed to work against the energies of different Verses, as long as they are somehow similar and the mechanics are somehow compatible with the known mechanics behind the energies from different Verses.

So all abilites that come with Reiatsu are negated, I mean all of them, so Genjutusu is useless been that it requires energy which can be easily counter. Also, i have not seen any mechanics in Naruto like reiatsu so is not the same as reiryoku which could equal chakra. Reiatsu is infinite as long as their hearts keeps beating while Reiryoku isn't. Mayuri explained this already.

I don't see anyone treating Six Path Chakra that way with the TSB.

HokageMangaVox said:
So all abilites that come with Reiatsu are negated, I mean all of them, so Genjutusu is useless been that it requires energy which can be easily counter. Also, i have not seen any mechanics in Naruto like reiatsu so is not the same as reiryoku which could equal chakra. Reiatsu is infinite as long as their hearts keeps beating while Reiryoku isn't. Mayuri explained this already.
I don't see anyone treating Six Path Chakra that way with the TSB.
This particular one.

Which part? All of it? If so...

-So all abilites that come with Reiatsu are negated.

If we assume reiatsu and chakra are the same, then every single Vs. would end with the enemy negating all the abilities because been equal or stronger makes then some what inmune to it, as we have seen in Bleach. What's the point? Chakra could equal Reiryoku but not Reiatsu.

-so Genjutusu is useless been that it requires energy which can be easily counter.

Having the same energies a disrupt of reiatsu can free them or the Zanpakuto spirt can do it as we have seen with the tail beasts. We also have all the souls inside the arrancars which they devour and Yhwach's spirit in the Quincy's as we see with Ichigo. But that isn't necessary since Bleach Characters don't see with their eyes in a fight.

-Also, i have not seen any mechanics in Naruto like reiatsu so is not the same as reiryoku which could equal chakra.

This doesn't need explination. You know which is which, do you not?

-Reiatsu is infinite as long as their hearts keeps beating while Reiryoku isn't. Mayuri explained this already.

Yeah, he explain this when he explain that they couldn't kill Aizen been Immortal they can't stop his heart and his Reiatau that's why they contain it around him with a device since it continues to flow. If they go out of Stamina they loose Reiryoku, not Reiatsu since they use it to see. Like when Ichigo got his eyes cut out by Ginjo and could still see him, also how Tousen can see and remember that Kyoraku explained to Lille.

-I don't see anyone treating Six Path Chakra that way with the TSB.

Yeah, if energies equal shouldn't TSB be useless againts Bleach characters? Since Yin energy which was given to Sasuke by Hagoromo is Spiritual Energy, this energy not missed with Physical energy which makes Chakra. Yin and Yang are like Sage Chakra different sources of energy. That's how Sasuke could interact with the TSB and didn't got hurt by them.

HokageMangaVox said:
Yeah, this will soon turn into a stomp in Gerard's favor. It seems he's new form is at Yhwach's level in Reiatsu at least.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7D703AmDm...c4n4asxzQY3W45Hrd8wB1pjiU4lrD3gCCo/s0/009.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--fxJ1fPZB...9755UXzhwT8HpjLni2iidK-oFH44VMACCo/s0/010.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fRU2iTMQ0...wa_IsfQ10euqzNGPuamWLx2DjvmozxgCCo/s0/011.png

The Question is:

At what power level is Yhwach toying with Ichigo right now?

See this:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Talk:Gerard_Valkyrie

On yhwach' level is a translation misunderstanding, Byakuya says that

Ú£èÕ£ºÒéÆÞªïÒéìÒÇüÕÑ┤Òü»µùóÒü½ÒâªÒâ╝ÒâÅÒâÉÒââÒâÅÒü¿Õ»¥Õ│ÖÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéï

Judging from the reiatsu, kurosaki is face to face against yhwach now

Sorry to halt the hype train.

If Gerard was on Yhwach's level, wouldn't that mean the Shinigami would have been dead by now? It's a mistranslation after all.

If Gerard was actually on Yhwach's level, wouldn't that mean the Shinigami would have been dead by now? It's a mistranslation after all. If Ichigo was equal to Yhwach's level, wouldn't there be an actual stalemate, instead?

God mephistopheles said:
On yhwach' level is a translation misunderstanding, Byakuya says that

Ú£èÕ£ºÒéÆÞªïÒéìÒÇüÕÑ┤Òü»µùóÒü½ÒâªÒâ╝ÒâÅÒâÉÒââÒâÅÒü¿Õ»¥Õ│ÖÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéï

Judging from the reiatsu, kurosaki is face to face against yhwach now

Sorry to halt the hype train.
Link to Raw scan, i want to verified what it says because I can't find the Japanese scan anywhere and they don't come out until monday. The only one's out are the Korean ones. So from where did you get Japanese Kanji letters?

I do want to know because this guy was the same one who said that Toshiro's ability is 4 steps instead of 4 seconds, calling it a mistranslation as well. Yet he didn't provide evidence for neither.

Back