• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
Time for the periodic additions! Let's get into it:

Kleene
Weisz
Laguna
Rebecca
Hermit
Xenolith:
  • Resistance to Hacking as he resisted the virus more time than the other robots on Foresta
  • Self-Mind Manipulation or something: Can upload his mind into cloud storage. It is unknown if he can use this to get some immortality, so I'm fine with waiting before adding this, if you want.
Edit:

Shiki, Homura and Jin:

Extrasensory Perception:
They can sense ether

Last edited:
Kleene's feat is a bit weird. It's not exactly made clear how she was able to sense Muller. Not entirely sure if she should get ESP based on that.

Weisz, Laguna, Rebecca, Hermit and Xenolith seem fine to me.

I agree with these, Xeno should get immortality type 8 given his existence is based on his personality not his Robot body.
But we don't know if he can survive even if his body is destroyed while his personality is still inside.

Kleene's feat is a bit weird. It's not exactly made clear how she was able to sense Muller. Not entirely sure if she should get ESP based on that.

I agree, but it just happened, that's why I added it and put it as limited.

Everyone in Star shines should also have Self Mind manip IIRC witch or sister says that they can download Valkyrie data from cloud storage and can make a new Valkyrie(or something like that)

I should check again the manga, but they must be able to do it by themselves, not through external machinery. This is the reason why I didn't include Memory Manip, because she used a healing machine.

Back