• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread

If it turns out to not be Elsie, I'll change her page, I just created it for Now, if it's wrong, I'll get rid of it, but for Now I think it's fine if we leave her page, she did fight Shiki

It's kinda sad that every Eden's Zero Character is a Fairy Tail Character

Shiki=Natsu

Rebecca=Lucy

Weisz=Gray

Elsie=Erza

Labilia=Wendy

Justice=Jellal

Demon King=Igneel

and of course...

Happy=Happy and Plue=Plue

Weisz is more like laxus and sting, Justice is more like invel and dimaria Idk how dk =igneel Whole dk is like keys+seliah.

and anyone read mashima one shot- magician and Fairy tale? And rave master?

Of Course I've Read those, Rave Master was fun, I'd like to fix their profiles, but that would take a lot of work

My point is mashima always reused his character, so there is no reason to that character look same every mangaka do this. Also i am re-reading rave, many people claim that haru is planetary or something like that

Hope Next chapter we'll get a better image of Shiki's Full Ether Gear Mode, also hopefully Elsie Conrols that entire ship with her body, that would make her have a higher AP I believe

Oh great, Elsie's a good guy, that's boring, she's just Erza again, As for the Parasyte, gonna need to change that page

Great Chapter tho

I don't see how anyone expected Elsie to be a bad guy. The moment I saw here design I already knew. We needed the Erza of the group anyway.

I'll try to calc it if possible.

Is there any comparisons between this ship and Rebecca's old ship? It would help out with scaling

We need to find Shiki's height, then the ships height, then Elsies's Ship's height

I was gonna make a calc about it, but you can make one instead if you want

By finding the distance in meters and then divide that distance by the seconds it took shiki to smash through that distance

Also, after making a rough calc, I realized that this feat won't have impressive AP(Thought so from the start tbh)

Speed is the best possible thing, but the only way I see it being impressive is calcing how much the debree fell while shiki did his feat.

I mean I'm just using it to calc Shiki's Speed, he doesn't have one yet, so this will be his starting Speed

Back