• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero Discussion Thread: The Post-Void Saga!

XgCRMBP.png

I normally would but my service on my phone is garbage right now because I’m riding in the car and I’m going through Country side

I’ll give a comment once I can if someone else wants to make it

so i'm willing to create the crt for Shiki, however i would like a parer for the wording i'm gonna use:

so this chapter could give Shiki: possibly a new reason for attack reflection, NPI, and resistance to ice manipulation
Limited data manip as well given he can absorb wizards memories which is just data
maybe limited power null could be added via crushing or smothering attacks could be added as well since Shiki crushed Kleene’s wind ether(which isn’t normal wind) and can smother Wizards flame attacks
Attack reflection: compressed and reflected Wizard lightning attack back at him
NPI: using his gravity he could catch Wizard lightning attack wich is made of ligthning
resistance to ice manipulation: broke free to ice capsulation
limited data manip: absorbed Wizard memories wich are made of Data
Limited power null: using gravity he can crash or smothering attacks

is it good?

Last edited:
so i'm willing to create the crt for Shiki, however i would like a parer for the wording i'm gonna use:

Attack reflection: reflected Wizard lightning attack back at him
NPI: using his gravity he could catch Wizard lightning attack wich is made of ligthning

is it good?
Looks great but I would add that Shiki also compressed the lightning attack before sending it back to Wizard.

Attack reflection: compressed and reflected Wizard lightning attack back at him

is it good?
Yea looks fine to me I can add some supporting scans from the manga when I comment on the CRT

Yea looks fine to me I can add some supporting scans from the manga when I comment on the CRT
Looks great but I would add that Shiki also compressed the lightning attack before sending it back to Wizard.
Damn, soon after Shiki became 5-A, he gets jobbed in just two pages lmfao.
Limited data manip as well given he can absorb wizards memories which is just data
and done, now comment here please

https://vsbattles.com/threads/edens-zero-ch187-shiki-revision.134684/

For the love of God Mashima, can you PLEASE JUST GIVE REBECCA, WEISZ, AND HOMURA CHANCES TO SHOW THEIR ABILITIES?!

Wizard fought and pressured 1/10 of Shiki’s Full Power and Base Shiki clapped Wizard

So Base Shiki is above 1/10 his Overdrive, seems that Overdrives really aren’t a massive increase

This is great for scaling tho

Wizard fought and pressured 1/10 of Shiki’s Full Power and Base Shiki clapped Wizard

So Base Shiki is above 1/10 his Overdrive, seems that Overdrives really aren’t a massive increase

I’m not to sure about that, it just seems like shiki was massively surprssing himself even in OD kinda like with dragon ball.

Would this mean all Overdrives have a 10x multiplier or no?

On the bright side, if this applied for all Overdrives, then the likes of BoS Shiki, Post-Xeno Homura, and Post-Xeno Weisz would all go up to Low 7-B.

Hey so should Shiki get enhanced memory manipulation since he can pull memories from his target that not even the target themselves can remember due to them having been erased
Or Maybe Shiki could get Retrocognition I mean his gravity could pull in the past event of his own death from World 29 into world 30 so it wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibility

Back