• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero Discussion Thread: The Post-Void Saga!

5-B Rebecca FTW

Also, since Justice says that Holy can take care of Ziggy, I really hope Holy has some cool abilities.

5-B Rebecca FTW

Also, since Justice says that Holy can take care of Ziggy, I really hope Holy has some cool abilities.
Sadly for him, Ziggy is not who she is even after. Although given this info straight up, Deadend Crow might have a tough time against her. Wonder who else is gonna stand against him besides Shiki.

I blame Mashima for not giving anyone but Shiki good AP and powers so far.

This is a story about the entire crew, not the "Shiki Show".

I blame Mashima for not giving anyone but Shiki good AP and powers so far.

This is a story about the entire crew, not the "Shiki Show".
TBH most of the Eden Zero's crew lacked stuff to do ever since the Nero Arc besides Shiki and Rebecca. Weisz has yet to do anything that's memorable, Homura hasn't had a character arc since Sun Jewel, Sister is still not relevant, Laguna, Kleene, & Jinn have little to work with, and Elsie got lol'd by Ziggy.

hey Guys who do you think is stronger between Weisz and Homura?

like they are the Musica and Let of the series, in a way and i wanted to know who is the stronger, even with these two

Btw, just for fun, I compared how much stronger Shiki got over 3 years to how much he jumped in power from just 6 days of training:

In 6 days, his base went from 2.77 kilotons to 256.6 gigatons, so in just 6 days of training, he somehow got 92,635,379.1 times stronger! I swear, even DBZ never had these kinds of multipliers for training!

So, by using the equation of (1095 days/6 days*92,635,379.1*256.6 gigatons), we get a base power level of 4.338 zettatons (Low 5-B) after 3 years.

Of course, we know that Base Shiki is actually roughly 100x stronger than this value, but it does provide good consistency for him being so ridiculously powerful after just 3 years.

Seriously though, HOW DO YOU GET 92.6 MILLION TIMES STRONGER IN JUST 6 DAYS JUST FROM BASIC TRAINING?

For comparison, Natsu in 1 year went from about 30 megatons in Base to about 4.435 petatons in Base, so he got 147,833,333 times stronger in one year.

But the thing is: Not only is that still 38 times less than Shiki's multiplier over just 6 days, but Natsu was diehard focused on intense solo training for a year.

Meanwhile Luffy in 2 years only got about 20x stronger, although tbf he was focusing more on his Gear transformations and Haki techniques than he was on raw power during those 2 years.

If Luffy got the same return from training that Shiki did, he'd already have found the One Piece.

Last edited:
yo guys Senran Kagura characters got upgraded to low 7-C so now if you want you can make matches with them and EZ charas

Btw, just for fun, I compared how much stronger Shiki got over 3 years to how much he jumped in power from just 6 days of training:

In 6 days, his base went from 2.77 kilotons to 256.6 gigatons, so in just 6 days of training, he somehow got 92,635,379.1 times stronger! I swear, even DBZ never had these kinds of multipliers for training!

So, by using the equation of (1095 days/6 days*92,635,379.1*256.6 gigatons), we get a base power level of 4.338 zettatons (Low 5-B) after 3 years.

Of course, we know that Base Shiki is actually roughly 100x stronger than this value, but it does provide good consistency for him being so ridiculously powerful after just 3 years.

Seriously though, HOW DO YOU GET 92.6 MILLION TIMES STRONGER IN JUST 6 DAYS JUST FROM BASIC TRAINING?
You can't really apply logic like that to power scaling, since all the values are based on fanmade values and calcs

If you ignore calcs, the gaps are much smaller narratively

You can't really apply logic like that to power scaling, since all the values are based on fanmade values and calcs

If you ignore calcs, the gaps are much smaller narratively
True, but at least its consistent with power-scaling so no one can claim that the power-creep is too ridiculous.

Kind like how you pointed out for Fairy Heart Zeref (back when he was a High 6-A, until a certain someone decided to make him a 5-A) could reverse Earth's rotation by 400 years while Ultear could do it for just a minute, and the multiplier between them was consistent with the multiplier between 400 years and 1 minute.

Funnily enough no, i just stumbled upon that official Homura art and damn she's really "fine"
Further proof that Mashima should become a hent*ai artist after retiring lel

Funnily enough no, i just stumbled upon that official Homura art and damn she's really "fine"
Further proof that Mashima should become a hent*ai artist after retiring lel
well in my opinion you should try to read it, its honestly amazing, you can watch the anime too,

Back