• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero Discussion Thread: The Post-Void Saga!

Feather was piloting and dodging asteroids at even faster speeds, especially when Connor blew the asteroids behind

1. Nice to see that Shiki still hangs on to a part of his innocence and desire to make friends

2. The fact that Rebecca is now way more popular than Labilla is ******* delicious.

3. OMFG An actual open kiss in a Mashima story between the 2 main characters, I don't care that it was just on the cheek!

4. Weiss not being perverted towards a naked Homura? Nice character development!

By the way, IIRC Rebecca mentioned that Labilia and her used to be friends but it seemed they fell off with Labilia abusing Rebecca throughout the story. I wonder if the story would elaborate on that.

Awesome that we got 5-A Shiki!

Also is it just me, or did Holy seem a bit too interested in both Weiss and Homura?

And I have exactly zero pity for Labilla having her ego smashed to bits and apparently having her days numbered.

And even though Holy is thicc and might be one of my new top Edens Zero waifus, her ability to melt people was honestly pretty disturbing.

Yes those scumbags had it coming 100%, but still disturbing.

Also is it just me, or did Holy seem a bit too interested in both Weiss and Homura?
probably its just you,
And even though Holy is thicc and might be one of my new top Edens Zero waifus, her ability to melt people was honestly pretty disturbing.
Mashima must have fun draw her, also yeah Holy is my new Waifu here

Thiccness is always accepted

So, who is making the additions for Post-Timeskip Shiki?

Also, here is what I would write for AP justifications:

Island level, likely far higher (Far stronger than before after training for years. Casually pinned down Feather), Large Planet level with Overdrive (Is deemed one of the Oracion Seis Galactica by the Oracion Seis Interstellar, and Holy further confirms that Shiki is around Elsie and the rest of the Oracion Seis Galactica's level)

just wanna know we are just adding another key for Shiki right?

because i don't think it would be needed another profile

I was thinking, what about Hermit saying Shura battle stats are 4 times higher than what she predicted ?
His stat should be at least 4 times that of Jinn and Shiki, it will make him at lest Massively Hypersonic (25.28 Mach * 4 = 101.16 Mach)
9IO0pNB.jpg

Back