• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shiki Granbell 5A Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright this should be pretty simple so we know that post timeskip Shiki was acknowledged as one of the OSG and we get confirmation in chapter 177 as it’s stated by Holy that she acknowledges Shiki’s strength as being on the same level as
Elsie and the other OSG
a group known for Crushing planets

Now this statement comes from Holy who is one of the OSI a group comprised of 6 warriors in the government who are in a class of their own that rival the 6 OSG which means she should be comparable to the likes of Jaguar or Justice

and she wants to team up with Shiki due to his strength so together they can defeat Ziggy and DeadendCrow a member of the OSG

We also see that Shiki with the tap of his hand was able to pin down Feather another member of the OSI

So overall the fact that a member of the OSI acknowledges Shiki’s strength as a member of the OSG and mentions that she would like his help in defeating another member of the OSG should be enough to upgrade him to 5A post timeskip

Last edited:
True but I’d think pinning a member of the osi would be not easy feat
I can add it to the OP in a sec

i just remember that when it happened the reason why we didn’t upgrade Shiki at that point was due to pinning someone with gravity no matter the AP difference is treated as lifting strength feat rather than an AP one but I’ll add it to the OP

i see lets ask Mitch then

I’m unfortunately not knowledgeable on editing profiles
Should probably be both considering how easily Base Shiki seemed to deal with Feather, but maybe we should only consider his Overdrive at that level

We could also make his Base Form a "Possibly" or "Likely" 5-A
Hey Mitch, things here are accepted, sorry to ask but can you apply the additions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back