• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero Discussion Thread: The Post-Void Saga!

If only 1 week of training made Shiki go from Low 7-C in base (7-B in overdrive) to 6-C in base and at least 6-C+ in overdrive, then 3-years Shiki is going to be a monster.

Also I hope my new #1 waifu Homura gets to shine, because all jokes aside she keeps being portrayed as the de facto #2 in terms of strength and I want her to live up to it, just like how Zoro in OP right now in Wano is living up to being the #2 in terms of power.

If only 1 week of training made Shiki go from Low 7-C in base (7-B in overdrive) to 6-C in base and at least 6-C+ in overdrive, then 3-years Shiki is going to be a monster.

Also I hope my new #1 waifu Homura gets to shine, because all jokes aside she keeps being portrayed as the de facto #2 in terms of strength and I want her to live up to it, just like how Zoro in OP right now in Wano is living up to being the #2 in terms of power.
It'll make sense when Shiki becomes 5-A for fighting Oracion Seis Members

Wonder if he's just the weakest one or if there's a new Oracion Seis below him to replace Drakken or Nero, unless Ziggy also took up a spot

On the other foot Justice is really looking for any reason to arrest Shiki for teaming up with Elsie against Ziggy at this point he's gonna bring up unpaid parking tickets.

Also I'm worried Jesse's gonna end up with some high rank next we see him. Or worse be a OSI.

On the other foot Justice is really looking for any reason to arrest Shiki for teaming up with Elsie against Ziggy at this point he's gonna bring up unpaid parking tickets.

Also I'm worried Jesse's gonna end up with some high rank next we see him. Or worse be a OSI.
High rank maybe but Jesse is to much of a weakling to be an OSI

Adult Shiki looks do dope
RquFhds.png

FLZoaeZ.png

I want Ziggy to gravity crush Jesse

just read the recent chapter; this chapter was so badass.

one of the better introductions of a timeskip i've seen.

And they're pretty vague about Shiki's strength. Guess we'll have to wait until he fights another Oracion Seis with no handicaps.

Back