• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edelgard, my allegiance is to the republic, to democracy!

Pre timeskip Edel vs Base Prequels Obi Wan Kenobi

Speed equalized

"I have brought peace, freedom, justice and security to *my* new empire!"

"*Your* new empire?!"

"Don't make me destroy you..."

Artwork Edelgard
Obi-WanKenobi zpsbeabb7be
I have the high ground!!!!!!

That is a really bad comparison when Edelgard is his very same tier, not trillions of times stronger. Invulnerability is a thing that exists, you know?

Goku can kill Ashnard since the Goddess who granted him Invulnerability is only High 6-A, meaning Goku flicks Ashnard and he explodes into millions of fun sized Ashnard bites

Edelgard, however, has no blessed items nor the strength to overpower Ashnard's armor

Yeah, this is kind of a hax stomp. Actually, Edelgard is 7-A now, so it's a stalemate.

Now isn't this a hax stomp in Obi-Wan's favor? Star Wars characters have pretty broken levels if mind manipulation, precognition, ect.

Nope, they work on any body who doesn't have strong resistance to mind manipulation. Which I doubt Edelgard has dealt with anyone on their level. Then again, Soldier Blue and Weekly would probably know more on that matter.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Now isn't this a hax stomp in Obi-Wan's favor? Star Wars characters have pretty broken levels if mind manipulation, precognition, ect.
This is Canon Obi-Wan. Canon Force user mind-hax isn't as broken as in Legends and Obi-Wan's min-hax here will not be a game changer.

Also, isn't this kind of an AP stomp? From what I understand, Edelgard scales to 650 Kilotons (half of a 1.3 Megaton feat). That is 5 times what Obi-Wan scales from.

Oh, I see; and yeah. It appears to be a stomp either way regardless.

Back