• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obi-Wan Kenobi CRT.

This is a CRT for Obi-Wan Kenobi. This CRT includes additions, justifications/explanations to abilities/resistances and new abilities/resistances to his profile.

To Start: Obi-Wan has no Justifications for any of his Existing Abilities and i want to fix that, so this includes the following things:
Secondly: i want to add New additions to his profile these include abilities/resistances (with justifications):

Sourcing Stats from the AP, Speed, Durability, etc.

Sourcing Telekinetically stalemated Anakin during their duel on Mustafar with: This.

Last edited:
Not every profile needs to be separated I would think. Characters like Ahsoka have absolutely no Legends presence and having an entire page for her Legends counterpart would make very little sense.

Well, sorry but I disagree. Given their powers and abilities, it becomes an obstruction having to share both continuities if one wants to elaborate their scale and feats, they would need to move what they write at the end of the P&A after a " | ", or create a tabber only for what they felt like writting, which if it's little it will look bad, and they should preferably look up what much should remain in the disney canon from what was already in the profile or what new they will add to it. Also things like pics from Ahsoka won't be really faithful to her Legends counterpart as they show a future she doesn't have in that continuity, summaries would also either lie or need to oversimplified.

I'd say it comes down to case by case. Characters like Boba Fett really don't need a Legends page since the keys are enough, but I'd argue guys like Vader do
Canon Boba needs to have Electricity Manipulation & Technology Manipulation as he built a bioenergy disrupter on his fibercord whip (Star Wars: Bounty Hunters issue 5), Legends Boba can see in 360° from his helmet, to give an example. There would need to be really minor characters to not have 2 profiles, and even then that may just discourage people from trying to improve those profiles themselves.

I do agree that either way these profiles do need some significant improvements

It's not uncommon for profiles to have alternate incarnations of the same character. League of Legends profiles do this well. I don't see why Star Wars can't follow suit.

It's not uncommon for profiles to have alternate incarnations of the same character. League of Legends profiles do this well. I don't see why Star Wars can't follow suit.
We’re planning that actually
So which Star Wars profile pages most need to be separated into two continuities?
I can tell you Rn most of the big ones will be

Characters like Vader will get several keys to account for their growth in both continuities (Legends Vader surpasses himself with each film in the Original Trilogy and Canon Vader has at least two keys) and characters like the Fetts could get it solely because of the continuity stuff. We see Boba become Mandalore and have a vastly different final fate compared to his Canon counterpart and we see similar stuff with Durge (who has finally returned)

Last edited:
I think that every Legends profile that needs two or more keys should be completely separated (pretty much every relevant Force user). Profiles that'll have lengthy tier justifications, such as Jango's or Boba's would look better if separated as well--as of now, they are missing a lot of stuff.

There is a case to be made for Grievous-even though he can't experience power growth and doesn't receive new cybernetics enhancements-he's an absolute monster in the Clone Wars multimedia project, but the 08s TCW turned him into a bitch.

I think that every Legends profile that needs two or more keys should be completely separated (pretty much every relevant Force user). Profiles that'll have lengthy tier justifications, such as Jango's or Boba's would look better if separated as well--as of now, they are missing a lot of stuff.
Probably, yes.

On a similar note, I had this much to apport on SW but between having to add it myself on profiles and have some other people to do the job of navigating through profiles with both continuities in them to add everything, both options suck and I figure it was best to just wait the continuities to be split. Little that I knew this was of no priority for most.

Eh? I am personally for splitting the pages if possible.
I meant as in, the idea was thrown around at the time of the last movie but it never came to be.
I believe a split for relevant characters is fine, but random fodder Jedi with barely any difference between Disney and EU should remain as a single profile.
They all scale to basic things the Force gives to them that has a certain high scale and many feats in Legends while that's not much the case in canon, which is either to be put in their P&A or their Notable Attacks/Techniques (The latter already having Legends stuff for years nobody fixed), and it wouldn't really look good that have both things separated.

Disney: "Enhanced Senses", no more info

Legends: "Enhanced Senses & Extrasensory Perception (The Force has allowed its users to feel emotions [excitement, pain, anger, rage, fear, hatred], danger [including mortal danger and that of others], frenzy, death, someone's intent to slaughter, presences of targets [even droids], echoes of the presences of beings that used to be in the place in which the user is, the focus in a target's eyes, how someone hides information in an interrogation, powerful things, patience, trust, conflict, worry, malice on others, anxiety, panic, exhaustion, ill intent [even if slightest], how much it's costing someone to do something, etc. However, it's not guaranteed that they would feel any of this in situations where they could, only that they might, and more notable, skilled users of the Force are more likely to sense things more often, as well as the more complex ones)" =~= or something like that, same with all other powers.

Agreed
There is a case to be made for Grievous-even though he can't experience power growth and doesn't receive new cybernetics enhancements-he's an absolute monster in the Clone Wars multimedia project, but the 08s TCW turned him into a bitch.
Eh I'd say more of a jobber then anything else
Greivous should definitely have a separate profile tho, his backstory is completely different and his personality is either interchangeable or incredibly different. As for keys he might, TCW (WHICH IS BOTH CANON AND LEGENDS) treats him as roughly relative to Obi-Wan Kenobi but then they fight roughly on par during ROTS after Grievous was ambushed and wounded by Mace Windu (I believe there's reference to the force amping him at one point)

I meant as in, the idea was thrown around at the time of the last movie but it never came to be.
Less that it nver came to be but was more part of a larger revision
Disney: "Enhanced Senses", no more info
I'm fairly certain we could give them Extrasensory Perception as well, we regularly see Force Users sense emotions in Canon and I know Palpatine senses Anakin is in danger during Episode III's Mustafar battle
Legends: "Enhanced Senses & Extrasensory Perception (The Force has allowed its users to feel emotions [excitement, pain, anger, rage, fear, hatred], danger [including mortal danger and that of others], frenzy, death, someone's intent to slaughter, presences of targets [even droids], echoes of the presences of beings that used to be in the place in which the user is, the focus in a target's eyes, how someone hides information in an interrogation, powerful things, patience, trust, conflict, worry, malice on others, anxiety, panic, exhaustion, ill intent [even if slightest], how much it's costing someone to do something, etc. However, it's not guaranteed that they would feel any of this in situations where they could, only that they might, and more notable, skilled users of the Force are more likely to sense things more often, as well as the more complex ones)" =~= or something like that, same with all other powers.
Sounds good but a bit wordy
I believe a split for relevant characters is fine, but random fodder Jedi with barely any difference between Disney and EU should remain as a single profile.
I'm unsure which Jedi would fit this criteria

I suggested merging that with the current revisions since there's quite a few instances in Legends where Force Users are weaker based on emotional states (Vader is actively conflicted fighting Obi-Wan on Mustafar and in Return of the Jedi against Luke) and we see Sith grow stronger with Rage in both Canon and Legends.

Force Rage: One of the most powerful techniques taught to the Dark Jedi and Sith, it was similar to a Wookie battle cry in that it allowed an individual to unleash primal energies. When coupled with a link to the dark side of the Force, however, these energies manifested themselves as Force Rage, giving the Dark Jedi or Sith increased power for a short period of time. This alter skill was also one of the most demanding of the dark arts, as it drained huge amounts of energy from the individual using it.
-- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia

Force Rage actively lets Dark Jedi and Sith Lords channel powerful, primal energies in combat and we see characters like Anakin go from fighting Dooku evenly to outright annihilating him in combat or Luke overwhelming a held back Vader in Jedi.

We also see Force Users like Obi-Wan and Kanan Jarrus grow stronger when letting the Force guide them (the former in the Legends ROTS novel apparently and the latter in Rebels Season 1) and it seems focusing lets Jedi use their abilities more effectively in and out of combat (no quote for this tho). Either way there's solid evidence for the Force Practitioners having a Variable tier. It'd also help to account for the huge variance between different media that we see with Force Users (TCW and the films versus The Force Unleashed).

You also have characters entering "Oneness" like Luke (in Fate of the Jedi i think?) and Starkiller against Palpatine (in the first game's novelization) which you could treat as part of the variance (I definitely think it should be a separate key tho).

Last edited:
there's quite a few instances in Legends where Force Users are weaker based on emotional states (Vader is actively conflicted fighting Obi-Wan on Mustafar and in Return of the Jedi against Luke)
Luke overwhelming a held back Vader in Jedi
837381590010298380.png

Back