• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Easy Yhwach CRT

4a3jvwynunn51.jpg

You know what, this would probably be simpler if I just made a thread to address this topic of resistances, so I'll go and do that since I'm feeling a spark of motivation now.
Going to call BS here, we had pretty much this same thread a few days ago, same topic but with Ichigo instead of Yhwach with unanimous staff agreement for the most part. And now that Yhwach gets it too and you can't refute it you're running off to try and force a downgrade of resistances you quite literally accepted not even half a week ago.

Do you not see how frustrating you're being right now? I am beyond confused on how 3 days ago you accept and concede on these same arguments for Ichigo getting EE resistance, but for whatever reason you repeat the same tired debunked arguments from last thread but for Yhwach. Makes literally zero sense.

Finish this thread then go make your thread on the same topic discussed and accepted a couple days ago.

Going to call BS here, we had pretty much this same thread a few days ago, same topic but with Ichigo instead of Yhwach with unanimous staff agreement for the most part. And now that Yhwach gets it too and you can't refute it you're running off to try and force a downgrade of resistances you quite literally accepted not even half a week ago.

Do you not see how frustrating you're being right now? I am beyond confused on how 3 days ago you accept and concede on these same arguments for Ichigo getting EE resistance, but for whatever reason you repeat the same tired debunked arguments from last thread but for Yhwach. Makes literally zero sense.

Finish this thread then go make your thread on the same topic discussed and accepted a couple days ago.
BS? That's a little uncalled for, you haven't seen the actual arguments of the thread yet.

And yes, I understand I can be frustrating but I'm sure you can see this from my perspective as well these kinds of threads are highly frustrating as well. I'm trying to maintain standards as I see them and I continuously see those low-evidence threads being proposed.

I've already given my view on this thread; I disagree with it, so go and find some other staff members to evaluate it if you want to continue on with it.

And I believed I conceded on a "likely" for the other thread, not a full acceptance.

BS? That's a little uncalled for, you haven't seen the actual arguments of the thread yet.

And yes, I understand I can be frustrating but I'm sure you can see this from my perspective as well these kinds of threads are highly frustrating as well. I'm trying to maintain standards as I see them and I continuously see those low-evidence threads being proposed.

I've already given my view on this thread; I disagree with it, so go and find some other staff members to evaluate it if you want to continue on with it.
Sure. My confusion still lies in why you agreed to Ichigo getting EE resistance last thread, but when the same exact arguments arise for Yhwach (quite literally no differences) you disagree. But ig that's not really relevant here so I will contact other staff.

Sure. My confusion still lies in why you agreed to Ichigo getting EE resistance last thread, but when the same exact arguments arise for Yhwach (quite literally no differences) you disagree. But ig that's not really relevant here so I will contact other staff.
I was frustrated by the other thread and wanted to be done with the topic, but now that it has come up again I realized I had been too hasty.

I'm now internally revising my position on Ichigo as well, though it will depend on what happens with my thread I'll post tomorrow morning.

Shunsui was clearly afraid of the EE as per him being afraid of getting close to Aizen in Muken. If it wouldn’t affect him he wouldn’t be so scared of it. The fact he didn’t get EE’d is just proof he wasn’t in range of it. We’ve established that Aizen’s EE has ridiculously short range.
Show scan of Shunsui been scared?
you’ve failed to give evidence for this
Don't need to at the moment. Is the norm of how reiatsu works as accepted in the wiki.

Show scan of Shunsui been scared?

Aizen warns Shunsui of what will happen if he comes close to him and he backs off upon seeing his shinigami get erased. He’s at worst clearly wary of the EE and won’t get close to Aizen because of it.
Don't need to at the moment. Is the norm of how reiatsu works as accepted in the wiki.
We don’t accept all reiatsu hax is AP based. Why do you think “Soul Crush GG” became so prevelant?

Aizen warns Shunsui of what will happen if he comes close to him and he backs off upon seeing his shinigami get erased. He’s at worst clearly wary of the EE and won’t get close to Aizen because of it.

Shunsui is standing in the first panel telling Aizen to take a sit. Next panel he is word playing Aizen with a cocky answer. Next panel he sees the idiot going close to Aizen and tells him to stop or he will die. Shunsui isn't scare for Aizen, but worried for the dude who got his fingers erased.
We don’t accept all reiatsu hax is AP based. Why do you think “Soul Crush GG” became so prevelant?
EE isn't AP based. EE is hax and the reiatsu rules accepted is about reiatsu negating hax as well as Soul Crush. One packag. You don't like it go make another CRT about it. Who knows maybe I will agree if it makes sense.

Shunsui is standing in the first panel telling Aizen to take a sit. Next panel he is word playing Aizen with a cocky answer. Next panel he sees the idiot going close to Aizen and tells him to stop or he will die. Shunsui isn't scare for Aizen, but worried for the dude who got his fingers erased.
Shunsui makes it a point not to touch Aizen or get close to him as shown by the fact there is always distance between them. Aizen warms everyone in the room (Which Includes Shunsui) of what happens when you get close to him and none of them tried anything after that. Shunsui is clearly wary of the EE. It’s still your burden to prove Shunsui was even in range of Aizens incredibly short range EE, which you’ve failed to fulfill.
EE isn't AP based. EE is hax and the reiatsu rules accepted is about reiatsu negating hax as well as Soul Crush. One packag. You don't like it go make another CRT about it. Who knows maybe I will agree if it makes sense.
Ok, so are you making some point about about stronger character nulling weaker characters Hax? You’d have to prove this is applicable to Aizen and Yhwach. Aizen is capable of tanking attacks from Yhwach, cutting his darkness, and affecting him with KS. The gap between Aizen and Yhwach clearly isn’t as big as the gap between Base Aizen and Soi Fon, which is the only time we’re shown this reiatsu powernull working. The idea of Yhwach having enough Reiatsu to null Aizens Hax is directly contradicted by Aizen putting Yhwach under hypnosis without issue. “The only time reiatsu/AP matters in hax in Bleach is if you're far stronger than the person trying to hax you. Considering we see KS work on Yhwach and Aizen fight relative, nothing implies Aizen's hax shouldn't work unless Yhwach has the resistance.” - Arc

Last edited:
Shunsui makes it a point not to touch Aizen or get close to him as shown by the fact there is always distance between them. Aizen warms everyone in the room (Which Includes Shunsui) of what happens when you get close to him and none of them tried anything after that. Shunsui is clearly wary of the EE.
I don't see how this has anything to do with your claim of Shunsui been afraid of Aizen in those scans that clearly don't show that. I rest my case on this debunked topic.
It’s still your burden to prove Shunsui was even in range of Aizens incredibly short range EE, which you’ve failed to fulfill.
Those are not the scans I claimed that Shunsui was near Aizen. I already explained what scans I was talking about and posted them above. You can go back and read them.
Ok, so are you making some point about about stronger character nulling weaker characters Hax? You’d have to prove this is applicable to Aizen and Yhwach. Aizen is capable of tanking attacks from Yhwach, cutting his darkness, and affecting him with KS. The gap between Aizen and Yhwach clearly isn’t as big as the gap between Base Aizen and Soi Fon, which is the only time we’re shown this reiatsu powernull working. The idea of Yhwach having enough Reiatsu to null Aizens Hax is directly contradicted by Aizen putting Yhwach under hypnosis without issue. “The only time reiatsu/AP matters in hax in Bleach is if you're far stronger than the person trying to hax you. Considering we see KS work on Yhwach and Aizen fight relative, nothing implies Aizen's hax shouldn't work unless Yhwach has the resistance.” - Arc
Yhwach been affected by KS isn't evidence of reiatsu null at all. On the contrary, if Yhwach could null and resist EE from Aizen, he wouldn't have been caught under KS in the first place. You have to prove Yhwach resisted EE because reiatsu null only work on the weak. As Damage already said, Yhwach has power null with Almighty. I don't know if this has been applied yet, but Almughty was even able to negate Aizen's regeneration during the battle. Aizen only regenerated days later after the war ended in a different barracks company.

I don't see how this has anything to do with your claim of Shunsui been afraid of Aizen in those scans that clearly don't show that. I rest my case on this debunked topic.
I gave multiple reasons my interpretation of the scans is true. Nice dodging though.
Those are not the scans I claimed that Shunsui was near Aizen. I already explained what scans I was talking about and posted them above. You can go back and read them.
I’m speaking about your general burden you’ve failed to fulfil. Literally the only way Shunsui can be an “anti feat“ is if you prove that Shunsui was close enough to Aizen that he would normally be affected by it. You have not done that, I could easily assume with all of your scans he just wasn’t in range of the EE. Aizens EE has incredibly short range and we’ve only been shown it working when people were trying to touch him like the shinigami.
Yhwach been affected by KS isn't evidence of reiatsu null at all.
Its proof he doesn’t have the Reiatsu to null Aizens Hax which means if Aizen has a Hax that doesn’t affect Yhwach like the EE it’s a resistance.
On the contrary, if Yhwach could null and resist EE from Aizen, he wouldn't have been caught under KS in the first place.
This is hilariously awful. You have no justification for this whatsoever and this is just plain stupid. “If Yhwach could resist one of Aizen’s Hax he wouldn’t be affected by another Hax of his,” this clearly doesn’t follow. Like, you can’t be this dumb. Yhwach can have resistance to one Hax of Aizens (EE) and no resistance to another Hax of Aizens (Illusions). Being able to resist one Hax from someone doesn’t entail you can resist their whole arsenal.
You have to prove Yhwach resisted EE because reiatsu null only work on the weak.
Limited Power Nullification (Reiryoku can null the abilities and techniques of those massively weaker than Yhwach). Aizen isn’t massively weaker than Yhwach akin to the way Soi Fon is massively weaker than base Aizen. They fought relative to each other and Aizen can use his Hax on him like Kyoka Suigetsu. The fact Kyoka Suigetsu worked on Yhwach is proof he doesn’t have the Reiatsu to null Aizens Hax. In order to make your claim that Yhwach just nulled Aizens EE with his Reiatsu, you have to prove he’s massively above Aizen, which is just false.
As Damage already said, Yhwach has power null with Almighty.
With his vision. Yhwach has to see the power to null it. Aizen was actively ******* with Yhwachs vision with Kyoka Suigetsu.
I don't know if this has been applied yet, but Almughty was even able to negate Aizen's regeneration during the battle. Aizen only regenerated days later after the war ended in a different barracks company.
There was already a CRT on this. Yhwach’s Regeneration Negation was removed and replaced with Causality Manipulation Negation. I’ll quote Purgy on this:

“Sure, but we don't exactly see Aizen for long after Yhwach inflicts the injuries, maybe 10 or 20 seconds at most in terms of manga time.

I don't think Aizen not regenerating his arm and torso for around 20 seconds is enough to warrant regeneration negation for Yhwach“

“And we only see Aizen for like 10 or 20 seconds after the wounds are inflicted.

Not enough to warrant regeneration negation at all“

We do not accept he nulled or negated Aizens Regen.

Last edited:
I gave multiple reasons my interpretation of the scans is true. Nice dodging though.
Your interpretation =/= canon.
I’m speaking about your general burden you’ve failed to fulfil. Literally the only way Shunsui can be an “anti feat“ is if you prove that Shunsui was close enough to Aizen that he would normally be affected by it. You have not done that, I could easily assume with all of your scans he just wasn’t in range of the EE. Aizens EE has incredibly short range and we’ve only been shown it working when people were trying to touch him like the shinigami.
I already posted the scans. Won't waste my time with any further.
Its proof he doesn’t have the Reiatsu to null Aizens Hax which means if Aizen has a Hax that doesn’t affect Yhwach like the EE it’s a resistance.
None of this makes it a resistance feat.
This is hilariously awful. You have no justification for this whatsoever and this is just plain stupid. “If Yhwach could resist one of Aizen’s Hax he wouldn’t be affected by another Hax of his,” this clearly doesn’t follow. Like, you can’t be this dumb. Yhwach can have resistance to one Hax of Aizens (EE) and no resistance to another Hax of Aizens (Illusions). Being able to resist one Hax from someone doesn’t entail you can resist their whole arsenal.
It was your own example, moron.
Limited Power Nullification (Reiryoku can null the abilities and techniques of those massively weaker than Yhwach). Aizen isn’t massively weaker than Yhwach akin to the way Soi Fon is massively weaker than base Aizen. They fought relative to each other and Aizen can use his Hax on him like Kyoka Suigetsu. The fact Kyoka Suigetsu worked on Yhwach is proof he doesn’t have the Reiatsu to null Aizens Hax. In order to make your claim that Yhwach just nulled Aizens EE with his Reiatsu, you have to prove he’s massively above Aizen, which is just false.
At least you acknowledge it.
Aizen deactivated KS.
There was already a CRT on this. Yhwach’s Regeneration Negation was removed and replaced with Causality Manipulation Negation. I’ll quote Purgy on this:

“Sure, but we don't exactly see Aizen for long after Yhwach inflicts the injuries, maybe 10 or 20 seconds at most in terms of manga time.

I don't think Aizen not regenerating his arm and torso for around 20 seconds is enough to warrant regeneration negation for Yhwach“

“And we only see Aizen for like 10 or 20 seconds after the wounds are inflicted.

Not enough to warrant regeneration negation at all“

We do not accept he nulled or negated Aizens Regen.
This wasn't a propel CRT the novel quotes were not even brought up. In the novel its stated Aizen regenerated or appeared after the battle with Yhwach implying he was not physically present in SS. Aizens regen is "instant" it doesn't take 10, or 20 seconds to regenerated. It doesn't even take 2, or 3 seconds.

Your interpretation =/= canon.
You do realize scans have to be interpreted right? Everything you said on this point is interpretation. I gave multiple arguments for mine being true and you haven’t addressed them. I’ll take your dodging as concession.
I already posted the scans. Won't waste my time with any further.
And I already gave responses to those scans and explained how you still haven’t proven your claim. Again, please respond to the actual argument.
None of this makes it a resistance feat.
You can’t be this dumb. I’m not suggesting he has resistance to Kyoka moron. I don’t know how you took that away from what I said. My point is that your “Yhwach Reiatsu nulled Aizen’s EE” is baseless and contradicted by Yhwach failing to Reiatsu Nullify Aizen’s Kyoka. The null only works if there is a vast difference in power. You have to prove there is such a difference between Aizen and Yhwach, this is contradicted by the actual manga and basic reasoning skill.
It was your own example, moron.
Please. Respond. To. My. Arguments. You were the one who said “On the contrary, if Yhwach could null and resist EE from Aizen, he wouldn't have been caught under KS in the first place.” I gave explanation as to why this is completely stupid, and you still haven’t responded. Again, I’ll take your dodging as concession.
At least you acknowledge it.
So this is how I know you are strawmanning me. I’m not saying that Yhwach Reiatsu nulled the EE. I’m saying that he legitimately resisted it. You’re the one trying to claim Reiatsu null, or else we wouldn’t be arguing this. You’ve completely failed to prove Reiatsu null and you failed to respond to my argument. Again, I’ll take you dodging as concession.
Aizen deactivated KS.
Yeah and ten seconds later he’s incapped by Yhwach we don’t see him until 10 years later. This is nothing solid at all. All we know for certain is that during the fight, Yhwach was constantly getting his vision messed up. You still have no evidence Aizen was power nulled.
This wasn't a propel CRT the novel quotes were not even brought up. In the novel its stated Aizen regenerated or appeared after the battle with Yhwach implying he was not physically present in SS.
Scans? I don’t understand how this is relevant at all. I also don’t understand how you’re drawing this implication. This only strengthens the idea his regen wasn’t nulled if he is regenerating as soon as Yhwach died. You still have failed miserably to prove that his regen got nulled.
Aizens regen is "instant" it doesn't take 10, or 20 seconds to regenerated. It doesn't even take 2, or 3 seconds.
Go ahead and give us the proof that Aizen could normally regenerate wounds as serious as a blown off arm and a hole in his chest in 3 seconds. The only comparable instance was Aizen regenerating from Gin’s Poison, but that still took a while. Aizen takes a time to regenerate serious wounds as shown with mugetsu.

Last edited:
You do realize scans have to be interpreted right? Everything you said on this point is interpretation. I gave multiple arguments for mine being true and you haven’t addressed them. I’ll take your dodging as concession.
No. Shunsui is right there in the panel next to Aizen's chair and he comes from behind it. He brought him to the battlefield. lol
And I already gave responses to those scans and explained how you still haven’t proven your claim. Again, please respond to the actual argument.
Those responses are none existent.
You can’t be this dumb. I’m not suggesting he has resistance to Kyoka moron. I don’t know how you took that away from what I said. My point is that your “Yhwach Reiatsu nulled Aizen’s EE” is baseless and contradicted by Yhwach failing to Reiatsu Nullify Aizen’s Kyoka. The null only works if there is a vast difference in power. You have to prove there is such a difference between Aizen and Yhwach, this is contradicted by the actual manga and basic reasoning skill.
You continue to interpret my words in away that benefits you, but is only make you look more of a moron than me been dumb.
Please. Respond. To. My. Arguments. You were the one who said “On the contrary, if Yhwach could null and resist EE from Aizen, he wouldn't have been caught under KS in the first place.” I gave explanation as to why this is completely stupid, and you still haven’t responded. Again, I’ll take your dodging as concession.
That's your fault. You shouldn't have brought it up in the first place.
So this is how I know you are strawmanning me. I’m not saying that Yhwach Reiatsu nulled the EE. I’m saying that he legitimately resisted it. You’re the one trying to claim Reiatsu null, or else we wouldn’t be arguing this. You’ve completely failed to prove Reiatsu null and you failed to respond to my argument. Again, I’ll take you dodging as concession.
You can't resist hax without magic energy, in this case reiatsu. Nobody in Bleach works like that. If so prove it.
Yeah and ten seconds later he’s incapped by Yhwach we don’t see him until 10 years later. This is nothing solid at all. All we know for certain is that during the fight, Yhwach was constantly getting his vision messed up. You still have no evidence Aizen was power nulled.
Aizen deactivated KS.
Scans? I don’t understand how this is relevant at all. I also don’t understand how you’re drawing this implication. This only strengthens the idea his regen wasn’t nulled if he is regenerating as soon as Yhwach died. You still have failed miserably to prove that his regen got nulled.
He regenerated days later after Yhwach was defeated. Read. Is. Free. I. Already. Said. This.
Go ahead and give us the proof that Aizen could normally regenerate wounds as serious as a blown off arm and a hole in his chest in 3 seconds. The only comparable instance was Aizen regenerating from Gin’s Poison, but that still took a while. Aizen takes a time to regenerate serious wounds as shown with mugetsu.
Mugetsu didn't took 10 or 20 seconds either. You failed to make a point. Next.

Last edited:
he believes Tsukishima is at monster aizen level, so i dunno bout that
Stop calling Kubo dumb. I didn't make Tsukishima defeat Monster Aizen in alternative timeline or give Tsukishima the power that is NOT memory alteration or manipulation. Kubo did. Wherever you guys want to aceept it or not. That's a complete different can of worms. I'm just following Kubio's own claims.

Stop calling Kubo dumb. I didn't make Tsukishima defeat Monster Aizen in alternative timeline or give Tsukishima the power that is NOT memory alteration or manipulation. Kubo did. Wherever you guys want to aceept it or not. That's a complete different can of worms. I'm just following Kubio's own claims.
"Kubos own claim" sure apple

Did he not wrote the manga panels where those two events are shown? Answer me Yes, or No.
u are aware that the panel was from the imagination of orihime/chad, people who only time they see aizen is when he is human on SS and HM and had no idea what he looked like vs ichigo cus they where down on las noches?

u are aware that the panel was from the imagination of orihime/chad, people who only time they see aizen is when he is human on SS and HM and had no idea what he looked like vs ichigo cus they where down on las noches?
You missed the part where "Alternative timeline" came into place and his power isn't "memory manipulation or alteration" right? I will just assume you miss that part when reading my comment.

Tsukishima's power is basically Almighty backwards but is limited to what the sword cuts.

Aizen gets absorbed. He doesn't appeared until days later unconcious in another company barracks. Do you have proof KS works with no Aizen existing in SS? That sounds like a NLF.
tf u talking bout?

he said "Yeah and ten seconds later he’s incapped by Yhwach, This is nothing solid at all. All we know for certain is that during the fight, Yhwach was constantly getting his vision messed up. You still have no evidence Aizen was power nulled."

u responded saying "aizen turned off his KS "

except he does not say that at all, only YH saying "did it stop working or reached his limit?"

tf u talking bout?

he said "Yeah and ten seconds later he’s incapped by Yhwach, This is nothing solid at all. All we know for certain is that during the fight, Yhwach was constantly getting his vision messed up. You still have no evidence Aizen was power nulled."

u responded saying "aizen turned off his KS "

except he does not say that at all, only YH saying "did it stop working or reached his limit?"
Read the novels if you don't understand what I said. IIRC it was We Do Knot Always Love You where my comment came from.

No. Shunsui is right there in the panel next to Aizen's chair and he comes from behind it. He brought him to the battlefield. lol
And again, the only time we’re shown the EE is directly at his body as seen with the shinigami. It’s literally people who were trying to touch him who got EE’d. You still have not proven he got close enough for it to work.
Those responses are none existent.
Now we know that you’re completely dishonest. Are you just not reading what I post? I don’t understand why you think anyone should take you seriously.
You continue to interpret my words in away that benefits you, but is only make you look more of a moron than me been dumb.
You’re a completely dishonest clown. If you’re gonna lie this blatantly no one should take you seriously.
That's your fault. You shouldn't have brought it up in the first place.
I just gave evidence of you bringing this up. Stop ******* dodging my arguments.
He regenerated days later after Yhwach was defeated. Read. Is. Free. I. Already. Said. This.
Give me the scan of that. You’re the one making claims.
You can't resist hax with magic energy, in this case reiatsu. Nobody in Bleach works like that. If so prove it.
I don’t have to. Yhwach was getting smacked around by Ichibe and resisted Ichimonji. Reiatsu null only works on opponents who are massively weaker. If a Hax doesn’t affect you it’s treated as resistance
Aizen deactivated KS.
Failed to prove and you’re getting slapped by presences on this topic right now. Even if you were right this isn’t substantial.
Mugetsu didn't took 10 or 20 seconds either. You failed to make a point. Next.
It absolutely took around that time.

And again, the only time we’re shown the EE is directly at his body as seen with the shinigami. It’s literally people who were trying to touch him who got EE’d. You still have not proven he got close enough for it to work.
After bringing Aizen to the surface, Shunsui was even closer than that Shinigami who got his hands EE. lol
Now we know that you’re completely dishonest. Are you just not reading what I post? I don’t understand why you think anyone should take you seriously.

You’re a completely dishonest clown. If you’re gonna lie this blatantly no one should take you seriously.
I still stand with what I said. Your comments however have nothing to do with what I said, unless you use your interpretation of what I said. Don't. Put. Words. In. My. Mouth.
I just gave evidence of you bringing this up. Stop ******* dodging my arguments.
No you did not. Or maybe I miss it? Could be. Link it here again.
Give me the scan of that. You’re the one making claims.
I'm looking for it.
I don’t have to. Yhwach was getting smacked around by Ichibe and resisted Ichimonji. Reiatsu null only works on opponents who are massively weaker. If a Hax doesn’t affect you it’s treated as resistance
Yhwach already knew how the battle was going to end in Ichibei's death. He said so before the battle started. We could say he let himself be smack around to buy time for Almighty to awaken.
Failed to prove and you’re getting slapped by presences on this topic right now. Even if you were right this isn’t substantial.
Cute that you think that.
It absolutely took around that time.
Kubo's manga work, takes priority over Studio Pierrot creation. It didn't took that long.

My last post about Shunsui standing next to Aizen and coming from behind the chair after carrying him to the battlefield. Reply as you may to this comment but the manga scans don't lie about Shunsui not been affected by Aizen's EE.

After bringing Aizen to the surface, Shunsui was even closer than that Shinigami who got his hands EE. lol
No he’s not. The shinigami was trying to touch Aizen, which further support he was closer. The interpretation I’ve given that Shunsui wasn’t in range of the EE is more consistent with the manga. You’d know that if you had read it. Shunsui was wary of the EE (a point you’ve failed to counter) so it doesn’t make any sense he was in range of it. You still have to prove he was even in range and just wasn’t affected. We’ve established the EE has short range and only worked on people who were trying to to touch Aizens body. Shunsui never did this. It’s more consistent to say he wasn’t in range than that he was. You‘re just repeating the same points as nauseam. You still haven’t even proven that he was in range of the EE beyond reasonable doubt and you still fail to refute my counters.
I still stand with what I said. Your comments however have nothing to do with what I said, unless you use your interpretation of what I said. Don't. Put. Words. In. My. Mouth.
There is no ******* way you are this dishonest. I linked quotes of you saying what I was responding to and you still deny it. This is incredible.
No you did not. Or maybe I miss it? Could be. Link it here again.
You’re either lying or you’re not paying attention to the very same post you’re responding to. Both of these are possible with you.

You’re a completely dishonest clown.
Yhwach already knew how the battle was going to end in Ichibei's death. He said so before the battle started. We could say he let himself be smack around to buy time for Almighty to awaken.
We don’t accept this at all. Yhwach doesn’t have precog in his base key.
Cute that you think that.
It’s really cute how you can’t refute my arguments.
Kubo's manga work, takes priority over Studio Pierrot creation. It didn't took that long.
We use anime for discerning timeframes. This isn’t difficult.
My last post about Shunsui standing next to Aizen and coming from behind the chair after carrying him to the battlefield. Reply as you may to this comment but the manga scans don't lie about Shunsui not been affected by Aizen's EE.

You still haven’t proven he was in range. There is no statement or visual that would come close to supporting this. The EE has only been shown on people who were trying to touch his body and Shunsui isn’t trying that. It’s already stated in the manga that his Reiatsu and thus EE is confined to his body. There’s no reason Shunsui, who isn’t close to Aizens body would be affected. Why would he be scared of the EE if he wouldn’t be affected by it? I can easily interpret that Shunsui wasn’t in range. Your scans don’t justify one possibility over another so via Hitchens razor it’s dismissed. My interpretation still has more evidence and is actually consistent with the manga. You. Have. Not. Proven. Shunsui. Was. In Range. Of. The. EE.

No he’s not. The shinigami was trying to touch Aizen, which further support he was closer. The interpretation I’ve given that Shunsui wasn’t in range of the EE is more consistent with the manga. You’d know that if you had read it. Shunsui was wary of the EE (a point you’ve failed to counter) so it doesn’t make any sense he was in range of it. You still have to prove he was even in range and just wasn’t affected. We’ve established the EE has short range and only worked on people who were trying to to touch Aizens body. Shunsui never did this. It’s more consistent to say he wasn’t in range than that he was. You‘re just repeating the same points as nauseam. You still haven’t even proven that he was in range of the EE beyond reasonable doubt and you still fail to refute my counters.
This is not the scene I spoke of. Also won't be adressing it again. I said all I had to say about it with the scans and there's nothing else to add from my part regardless of the outcome, something you perphaps have not process since I would assume you expect to be 100% correct even do your answer is a headcanon interpretation.
There is no ******* way you are this dishonest. I linked quotes of you saying what I was responding to and you still deny it. This is incredible.

You’re either lying or you’re not paying attention to the very same post you’re responding to. Both of these are possible with you.

You’re a completely dishonest clown.
This is a copy paste from another different quote that I already explained to be your interpretation of my comment. Nothing to do with what I asked.
We don’t accept this at all. Yhwach doesn’t have precog in his base key.
Never said he did. Read the manga, like you said. Take your own advice.
It’s really cute how you can’t refute my arguments.
You haven't really. I'm very casual because all your arguments are headcanon interpretations that have not debunked anything.
We use anime for discerning timeframes. This isn’t difficult.
Not canon.
You still haven’t proven he was in range. There is no statement or visual that would come close to supporting this. The EE has only been shown on people who were trying to touch his body and Shunsui isn’t trying that. It’s already stated in the manga that his Reiatsu and thus EE is confined to his body. There’s no reason Shunsui, who isn’t close to Aizens body would be affected. Why would he be scared of the EE if he wouldn’t be affected by it? I can easily interpret that Shunsui wasn’t in range. Your scans don’t justify one possibility over another so via Hitchens razor it’s dismissed. My interpretation still has more evidence and is actually consistent with the manga. You. Have. Not. Proven. Shunsui. Was. In Range. Of. The. EE.
I already posted the other image where Aizen says he will use his reiatsu and his limit is way bigger than where Shunsui is standing. His reiatsu reaches the door inside Mayrui's lab destroying the gate and he flexes his reiatsu killing the rest of Mimisbabies outside of Seireitei itself and still can't even EE Rukia or Renji either. Kubo drew the Reiatsu lines that he alwasy draws behinds Rukia, Renji, inside Mayuri's lab and still nothing happened even with having a huge range but still limited.

0622-001.png
0622-010.png
0623-005.png

N

Last edited:
This is not the scene I spoke of. Also won't be adressing it again. I said all I had to say about it with the scans and there's nothing else to add from my part regardless of the outcome, something you perphaps have not process since I would assume you expect to be 100% correct even do your answer is a headcanon interpretation.

This is a copy paste from another different quote that I already explained to be your interpretation of my comment. Nothing to do with what I asked.

Never said he did. Read the manga, like you said. Take your own advice.

You haven't really. I'm very casual because all your arguments are headcanon interpretations that have not debunked anything.

Not canon.

I already posted the other image where Aizen says he will use his reiatsu and his limit is way bigger than where Shunsui is standing. His reiatsu reaches the door inside Mayrui's lab destroying the gate and he flexes his reiatsu killing the rest of Mimisbabies outside of Seireitei itself and still can't even EE Rukia or Renji either. Kubo drew the Reiatsu lines that he alwasy draws behinds Rukia, Renji, inside Mayuri's lab and still nothing happened even with having a huge range but still limited.

0622-001.png
0622-010.png
0623-005.png

N
we see his reiatsu at the start be close to him, then as he progresses it expands, if u wanted to prove shunsui can handle it then u should had hoped for a panel with him besides aizen when his energy is on that area, but alas shunsui is not close to him when he starts to expand it, he is far away stopping people from getting close

Back