• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another actual simple Yhwach CRT

Yhwach currently has;
Regeneration Negation (Yhwach can rewrite the future so that everything he destroys will remain broken in the future, even with Orihime's ability to reject past events and causality she was unable to repair Tensa Zangetsu after it was broken by Yhwach)
This... doesn't make any sense

Orihime doesn't heal things, her power isn't related to healing at all, rather it just appears that way due to her Causality Manipulation, it even notes in the justification that she's unable to reject the event and restore Ichigo's Zanpakuto, which is Causality Manipulation negation, not Regeneration Negation.

As such, instead of Regeneration Negation, it should be listed as Causality Manipulation Negation;
Causality Manipulation Negation (Yhwach can rewrite the future so that everything he destroys will remain broken in the future, even with Orihime's ability to reject past events and causality she was unable to repair Tensa Zangetsu after it was broken by Yhwach)
This would also apply to The Soul King, since he has the same thing listed on his profile

Could have swore his regen negation justification had to do with Aizen’s arm and etc
If that's the case, then instead of it being removed, it should stay, the justification should be changed, and he should have Causality Manipulation Negation added separately.

As for that last bit

I'm not sure, Aizen did regenerate the damage Yhwach caused, it's just unknown how long it took, since the next time we see him after his fight with Yhwach is 10 years later, where the hole in his chest and his arm is healed.

I don't think there's enough evidence to give Yhwach regeneration negation for this alone tbh

He regenerated off panel over an unknown period of time. Doesn’t mean it wasn’t nullified based off him not regening at all in the final fight.. We already know he regenerates quickly as seen with Mugetsu.

He regenerated off panel over an unknown period of time. Doesn’t mean it wasn’t nullified based off him not regening at all in the final fight.. We already know he regenerates quickly as seen with Mugetsu.
Sure, but we don't exactly see Aizen for long after Yhwach inflicts the injuries, maybe 10 or 20 seconds at most in terms of manga time.

I don't think Aizen not regenerating his arm and torso for around 20 seconds is enough to warrant regeneration negation for Yhwach

But if people think it's fine, then I won't object.

wasn't the negation stuff cause of the almighty hax keeping it that way? maybe the negation affect wore off when uryu negged him with the silver bolt?
does anyone have a link to the thread it got accepted

Yhwach currently has;

This... doesn't make any sense

Orihime doesn't heal things, her power isn't related to healing at all, rather it just appears that way due to her Causality Manipulation, it even notes in the justification that she's unable to reject the event and restore Ichigo's Zanpakuto, which is Causality Manipulation negation, not Regeneration Negation.

As such, instead of Regeneration Negation, it should be listed as Causality Manipulation Negation;

This would also apply to The Soul King, since he has the same thing listed on his profile
I agree 100%

wasn't the negation stuff cause of the almighty hax keeping it that way? maybe the negation affect wore off when uryu negged him with the silver bolt?
does anyone have a link to the thread it got accepted
The thread where it was accepted doesn't exist anymore due to most threads on the old wiki being deleted.

Aizen obviously didn't heal in that timespan, despite his ridiculous rapid healing, so he most likely got helped by tsukishima, just like he did with ichigo's sword.

That's completely baseless
How is it baseless?
It perfectly explains how he regenerated.
Aizen was shown to have very high levels of regen, pretty much instantly regenerating from being disintegrated, and he obviously couldn't heal in his fight with yhwach.
It was shown on panel that anything affected by the almighty is unable to be undone, unless if you alter the past AKA tsukishima, who was shown to do it on panel.

I don't think that Yhwach should keep regeneration negation for that.

We don't have a long enough timeframe to judge off of.

How is it baseless?
It perfectly explains how he regenerated.
Aizen was shown to have very high levels of regen, pretty much instantly regenerating from being disintegrated, and he obviously couldn't heal in his fight with yhwach.
It was shown on panel that anything affected by the almighty is unable to be undone, unless if you alter the past AKA tsukishima, who was shown to do it on panel.
Except that isn't true, hence the existence of this thread.

It was shown on panel that Orihime's Causality Manipulation couldn't undo something Yhwach broke in the future, never was it shown or stated that regeneration wouldn't work.

First of all,
And we only see Aizen for like 10 or 20 seconds after the wounds are inflicted.

Not enough to warrant regeneration negation at all
Of course it´s enough to warrant negation, especially when you have low godly regen, and the fact that aizen regenerated in seconds after being disintegrated.

Now that I think better, I disagree with regeneration negation, Aizen case is too much assumption and no enough proof to grant even a ''possibly'', but causality manip negation is fine as I mentioned before

First of all,

Of course it´s enough to warrant negation, especially when you have low godly regen, and the fact that aizen regenerated in seconds after being disintegrated.
Evidence that TYBW Aizen's regen is as fast as it was when he controlled the Hogyoku? There is none.

I'd sooner have Low-Godly removed from TYBW Aizen than give Yhwach regen negation for such flimsy reasoning.

Afaik the reason why they actually decided to imprison aizen that long was due to the fact that it was impossible to actually kill him.
Which if i remember correctly was actually stated.

Afaik the reason why they actually decided to imprison aizen that long was due to the fact that it was impossible to actually kill him.
Which if i remember correctly was actually stated.
Of course, and I'm not saying TYBW Aizen doesn't have regeneration, he clearly does since his injuries are healed when we next see him in Muken 10 years later.

But there's nowhere near enough evidence to say Yhwach negated his regen, we only see Aizen for an extremely short amount of time after he's injured

At the absolute best Yhwach would get something like;
Possibly Limited Regeneration Negation (Halted Aizen's regeneration for about 10 seconds at most)
Which is not only pointless, but I don't even care enough to add something like that, so make your own CRT if you want that.

It doesn't work like that.

If aizen didn't have low-godly it'd still be possible to kill him nonetheless, but they couldn't hence the imprisonment.
Which obviously means that he still has it.

The fact that aizen didn't regenerate instantly after being shown on panel, should already be enough proof that any damage done by the almighty can't just simply get healed or reverted/ undone, the timeframe literally has no relevance.
Especially when tsukishima was the only person shown to be able to undo the things done by the almighty by creating another past where it didn't happen.

And like people said, it's also possible that the effects of the almighty disappeared after yhwach died, but it's still a fact that aizen was unable to regen on panel.

It's also completely possible that aizen just got that much stronger in 10 years time, which caused him to be able to bypass the aftereffects of the almighty.

It doesn't work like that.

If aizen didn't have low-godly it'd still be possible to kill him nonetheless, but they couldn't hence the imprisonment.
Which obviously means that he still has it.

The fact that aizen didn't regenerate instantly after being shown on panel, should already be enough proof that any damage done by the almighty can't just simply get healed or reverted/ undone, the timeframe literally has no relevance.
Especially when tsukishima was the only person shown to be able to undo the things done by the almighty by creating another past where it didn't happen.
No matter how much you complain otherwise, I'm not including Regeneration Negation in this CRT, the justification currently used for it is Causality Manipulation Negation, not Regeneration Negation.

Back