• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Easy Yhwach CRT

Arcker123

He/Him
Last edited:
Mods please change this to Fun and Games: (Aizen’s existence erasure through Reiatsu is generally agreed upon to only work on characters weaker than Aizen. Aizen’s power isn’t affecting Yhwach because he ain’t weak.)

Mods please change this to Fun and Games: (Aizen’s existence erasure through Reiatsu is generally agreed upon to only work on characters weaker than Aizen. Aizen’s power isn’t affecting Yhwach because he ain’t weak.)
We don’t accept this at all. It wouldn’t be on Ichigos page if this were the case

Now this is pissing me off

Resistance to Existence Erasure (Can breathe near him)

From what I know this is a weakness to the EE instead of a buff for everyone. How many people stand near Aizen throughout the series in his peak forms?

From what I know this is a weakness to the EE instead of a buff for everyone. How many people stand near Aizen throughout the series in his peak forms?
Agreed. This feels a lot like trying to give a robot Resistance to Biological Manipulation.

If the ability wasn't going to work on them in the first place, then it's not a resistance for the character.

Btw not saying you are wrong but Aizen was holding back you see.

How many people stand near Aizen throughout the series in his peak forms?
Ichigo and Yhwach...

Those are quite literally the only two. "But Shunsui did!" no he didn't, Aizen warned him not to get too close, so Shunsui didn't get too close.

I fail to see how your "annoyance" at a verse gaining resistances through logical means is at all relevant here.

From what I know this is a weakness to the EE instead of a buff for everyone.
This is a weakness for the ability, not a perk for everyone who takes it
Until you bring scans to back such claim up you're simply wrong. I advise you to refer to the Aizen and Ichigo EE resistance thread you participated in.

Quite literally what is happening here, are people losing their minds because a second person gets this resistance. Not even longer than a couple days ago, you (KT and Damage) agreed to Ichigo having this resistance for the same reason. Nothing has changed, no new arguments have arose.

Last edited:
You realize God Aizen harmed Dangai Ichigo right? So, God Aizen is somewhat relative to Dangai Ichigo. Apple is correct here.
How would he be correct? He literally said “There is no Reiatsu negates hax on people of equal power because Reiatsu abilities only work on weaker characters. Period.” If this is true the resistance wouldn’t be on the page as that Ichigo isn’t weaker than Aizen. Or am I not getting something here?

You realize God Aizen harmed Dangai Ichigo right? So, God Aizen is somewhat relative to Dangai Ichigo. Apple is correct here.
Dangai Ichigo wasn’t even trying. He didn’t blocked, reflect, or dodge the attack. He took head on and still wasn’t enough to kill him. He was making a point.

Those are quite literally the only two. "But Shunsui did!" no he didn't, Aizen warned him not to get too close, so Shunsui didn't get too close.
Shunsui is not only next to Aizen but Aizen is using his Reiatsu and nobody is dying.

0622-002.png

0622-004.png

0622-005.png

0622-001.png

Dangai Ichigo wasn’t even trying. He didn’t blocked, reflect, or dodge the attack. He took head on and still wasn’t enough to kill him. He was making a point.
How is this a defeater? Ichigo casually taking Aizen’s attack’s would only support the idea that He’s stronger than Aizen. You said reiatsu hax is accepted to only work on weaker opponents, which proven is false because we accept the resistance for Ichigo, who is stronger than Aizen who has the Hax.

Eh Ichigo Harmed Yhwach but we took that as Ichigo=Yhwach. Him trying doesnt really matter, the amount of power he has is the same regardless.
Yhwach wasnt trying against Ichigo until bankai and he still got Heavily Wounded 🤷‍♂️

How is this a defeater? Ichigo casually taking Aizen’s attack’s would only support the idea that He’s stronger than Aizen. You said reiatsu hax is accepted to only work on weaker opponents, which proven is false because we accept the resistance for Ichigo, who is stronger than Aizen who has the Hax.
That should be remove after this thread is closed. Just how every week you can make an upgrade thread for Bleach character so can a downgrade thread can be made to remove stuff that don’t make sense.

Let's give Ichigo the highest end interpretation and say Dangai's true power >>>> God Aizen.

Doesn't matter because under that interpretation, Dangai Ichigo would have to be lowering himself to God Aizen's level anyhow to take damage (as you claim and agree with). So, nerfed Dangai Ichigo ~ God Aizen, and nerfed Dangai Ichigo was able to touch God Aizen and be fine. So the argument holds either way.

Shunsui is not only next to Aizen but Aizen is using his Reiatsu and nobody is dying.

0622-002.png

0622-004.png

0622-005.png

0622-001.png

The whole point of Aizen’s seals is that they keep his reiatsu extraordinarily close to his body. It’s reasonable to just say none of them were in range of his EE reiatsu. As shown in this scan they have to be really close to Aizen for him to EE them. This interpretation is also consistent with the Shunsui being scared of the EE aura, if it wouldn’t affect him he wouldn’t be scared.

TL;DR: TYBW aizen has such a small range with his EE reiatsu Shunsui just wasn’t close enough to Aizen for it to work.

The whole point of Aizen’s seals is that they keep his reiatsu extraordinarily close to his body. It’s reasonable to just say none of them were in range of his EE reiatsu. As shown in this scan they have to be really close to Aizen for him to EE them.

Correct, it is for this same reason Aizen cautions Shunsui not to get too close to him.

The whole point of Aizen’s seals is that they keep his reiatsu extraordinarily close to his body. It’s reasonable to just say none of them were in range of his EE reiatsu. As shown in this scan they have to be really close to Aizen for him to EE them. This interpretation is also consistent with the Shunsui being scared of the EE aura, if it wouldn’t affect him he wouldn’t be scared.

TL;DR: TYBW aizen has such a small range with his EE reiatsu Shunsui just wasn’t close enough to Aizen for it to work.

Aizen’s Reiatsu range isn’t small, Debunked.

0622-010.png

0623-005.png

0623-006.png

Yhwach should have resistance to existence erasure in his soul king key as he can touch Aizen without getting erased

Proposal:

Yhwach Gets in his soul king key: Resistance to Existence Erasure: (Yhwach can touch Aizen, whose Reiatsu can induce Existence Erasure with no consequences)

Agree: ActuallySpaceMan, skippy, Deceived

Disagree:

Neutral:
I agree with this logic. I don't think any of the counter arguments in here truly counter Aizen's existence erasure, they just say its ap based when there is no clear cut evidence to support what they say and there is always evidence that contradicted what they say as well. Heck we even see strong people like Shunsui be implied to get erased if they get too close to Aizen and Gin who had a portion of his arm erased when Aizen got too close. I think this logic does hold weight and no one i this chat has provided a legitimate counter to say otherwise.

Lol. He literally fails to make his reiatsu go past his body and they reinforce the idea of his reiatsu having short range due to the seals. Your own scans are saying this.
His Reiatsu didn’t killed them when they were closer, knowing his Reiatsu range now is bigger than where they stood.

Aizen's reiatsu aura range =/= Aizen's attack range. We see uber clearly that his aura range is within an arm's length eyeballed, meanwhile his attack range with projectiles and stuffs (i.e. dragons) is several meters eyeballed.
Irrelevant. In FKT the captains killed Hollows with their Reiatsu 13 kilometers away without any physical aura. Emphasis on the none physical aura before you bend my words down the wrong argument. Aizen’s none visible Reiatsu is around all of them killing the black goo mimis and destroying the gate as Kubo draw the Reiatsu lines he always do in the panels.

I agree with this logic. I don't think any of the counter arguments in here truly counter Aizen's existence erasure, they just say its ap based when there is no clear cut evidence to support what they say and there is always evidence that contradicted what they say as well. Heck we even see strong people like Shunsui be implied to get erased if they get too close to Aizen and Gin who had a portion of his arm erased when Aizen got too close. I think this logic does hold weight and no one i this chat has provided a legitimate counter to say otherwise.
This isn’t an argument and it isn’t a vote of popularity either. You know how many times I have said that sentence in the past? It never works. Stop shooting your self in the foot.

His Reiatsu didn’t killed them when they were closer, knowing his Reiatsu range now is bigger than where they stood.
When they were that close to him, Aizen clearly wasn’t trying to Exert his reiatsu in a range like fashion (which he can’t do due to his seals btw). They still weren’t close enough for the EE to affect them.
Irrelevant. In FKT the captains killed Hollows with their Reiatsu 13 kilometers away without any physical aura.
Aizen can’t do this because of his seals which limit the range of his reiatsu. What are you proving here?

When they were that close to him, Aizen clearly wasn’t trying to Exert his reiatsu in a range like fashion (which he can’t do due to his seals btw). They still weren’t close enough for the EE to affect them.
Yet, you claim is passive for Yhwach and Ichigo to have resistance to it. Then since Aizen didn’t show this on panel in their last fight they don’t get resistance either.
Aizen can’t do this because of his seals which limit the range of his reiatsu. What are you proving here?
Seals didn’t prevent his Reiatsu from covering the entire Seireitei and affect the black goo in the barrier covering Seireitei. It didn’t prevent his Reiatsu from appearing behind Rukia, Shinji, and destroying the gate that’s further than where the other characters like Renji, and Shunsui are standing.

I thought that the whole about getting EE'd by Aizen's Reiatsu was due to a a regular man with no reiatsu coming in contact with him

Back