• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Easy Yhwach CRT

This isn’t an counter argument either.
Everyone countered your counters and we are going in circles, no one is mentioning something new to counter the idea that Aizen has existence erasure. I am not going to add or subtract anything, because I will be mentioning things that were already mentioned, but what I do know is that everyone are going in circles all the way back to the thread I made around this topic. The situation currently is that Aizen has existence erasure, you countered it, but then got countered, and no one is bringing anything new to continue the discussion, so the only acceptable conclusion will be that Aizen has existence erasure.

Everyone countered your counters and we are going in circles, no one is mentioning something new to counter the idea that Aizen has existence erasure. I am not going to add or subtract anything, because I will be mentioning things that were already mentioned, but what I do know is that everyone are going in circles all the way back to the thread I made around this topic. The situation currently is that Aizen has existence erasure, you countered it, but then got countered, and no one is bringing anything new to continue the discussion, so the only acceptable conclusion will be that Aizen has existence erasure.
They didn;'t counter anything. They were wrong about the range and I debunked it twice.

Yet, you claim is passive for Yhwach and Ichigo to have resistance to it. Then since Aizen didn’t show this on panel in their last fight they don’t get resistance either.

Seals didn’t prevent his Reiatsu from covering the entire Seireitei and affect the black goo in the barrier covering Seireitei. It didn’t prevent his Reiatsu from appearing behind Rukia, Shinji, and destroying the gate that’s further than where the other characters like Renji, and Shunsui are standing.
^^^

The scans for Aizen's existence erasure only say that if you get too close to him, you will be erased. You didn't debunk anything.
Shunsui was standing next to Aizen when he was on the chair and he came out from behind Aizen's chair like if he carried him. You can see on the panels and the anime will animate that too. Shunsui didn't got EE. It only works on people that are very far away in power level from AIzen. Humans. Or fodder shinigami.

Shunsui was standing next to Aizen when he was on the chair and came out from behind Aizen's chair like if he carried him. You can see on the panels and the anime will animate that too.
Apple please read the actual series, Aizen said if Shunsui got too close he'd die, as such Shunsui didn't get close enough. Quit spouting blatant falsehoods.

Apple please read the actual series, Aizen said if Shunsui got too close he'd die, as such Shunsui didn't get close enough. Quit spouting blatant falsehoods.
You're talking about the scans when they were inside Muken. I'm speaking of Aizen's first apperance outside when everyone saw him. I could called you a liar too right now. Stop accusing people of lying if you're lacking reading skills.

Shunsui was standing next to Aizen when he was on the chair and he came out from behind Aizen's chair like if he carried him. You can see on the panels and the anime will animate that too. Shunsui didn't got EE.
Shunsui was clearly afraid of the EE as per him being afraid of getting close to Aizen in Muken. If it wouldn’t affect him he wouldn’t be so scared of it. The fact he didn’t get EE’d is just proof he wasn’t in range of it. We’ve established that Aizen’s EE has ridiculously short range.
It only works on people that are very far away in power level from AIzen. Humans. Or fodder shinigami.
you’ve failed to give evidence for this

EE is inherently Dura negating hax. It’s your burden to show it has a weakness that prevents it from affecting strong people
Well, on the two occasions when Aizen has actually come face-to-face with strong people, it didn't work on them.

While it is possible there is some unstated, unexplained resistance these two characters have, that doesn't seem conclusive to me when the other equally plausible alternative is that this existence erasing field which has only been shown to work against characters who are fodder to Aizen only really works on the fodder. Much like how Yama's intense fear aura only worked on a fodder character relative to him but had nowhere near that level of effect on Shunsui.

Is there any evidence it would work on Yhwach in the first place?
SK Yhwach and Muken Aizen are relative, Yhwach couldn't reiatsu powernull KS, so there's nothing to indicate he'd be reiatsu powernulling Aizen's passive EE, and thus he'd have to be resisting it.

Well, on the two occasions when Aizen has actually come face-to-face with strong people, it didn't work on them.
Again this does not debunk them having resistance. If he's displayed to have EE aura and then it doesn't affect another character, they resist it.

While it is possible there is some unstated, unexplained resistance these two characters have, that doesn't seem conclusive to me when the other equally plausible alternative is that this existence erasing field which has only been shown to work against characters who are fodder to Aizen only really works on the fodder. Much like how Yama's intense fear aura only worked on a fodder character relative to him but had nowhere near that level of effect on Shunsui.
Purely speculative and a false equivalence. Unlike Aizen's EE, it has been repeatedly established that characters need to be weaker to get RC'd. RC is something purely AP based in verse, where it only works on weaker characters. The same is not true for Aizen's EE, as was established and accepted in a thread barely 3 days ago. Furthermore, we see people turn on and off RC, but we never see that with Aizen, as demonstrated when he EE's people without RCing them.

SK Yhwach and Muken Aizen are relative, Yhwach couldn't reiatsu powernull KS, so there's nothing to indicate he'd be reiatsu powernulling Aizen's passive EE, and thus he'd have to be resisting it.

Doesn't Yhwach have a power-nulling Almighty as one of his main abilities?

Again this does not debunk them having resistance. If he's displayed to have EE aura and then it doesn't affect another character, they resist it.

Only if it is 100% sure that it would work on them in the first place. Personally, I'm not 100% sure of that.

Purely speculative and a false equivalence. Unlike Aizen's EE, it has been repeatedly established that characters need to be weaker to get RC'd. RC is something purely AP based in verse, where it only works on weaker characters. The same is not true for Aizen's EE, as was established and accepted in a thread barely 3 days ago.

Doesn't seem like a false equivalence to me. It's not exactly stated outright that Aizen's erasing field would eliminate anyone and everyone.

While it is possible there is some unstated, unexplained resistance these two characters have, that doesn't seem conclusive to me when the other equally plausible alternative is that this existence erasing field which has only been shown to work against characters who are fodder to Aizen only really works on the fodder.
This isn’t how hax weakness is treated. A character not getting affected by a Hax is treated as resistance unless you can show that it has an inability to affect stronger opponents. This is because hax like EE would inherently negate dura and thus strength. It doesn’t need feats of affecting strong people. It can just be shown affecting fodder and a stronger character not being affected by it would still be treated as legit resistance.
Much like how Yama's intense fear aura only worked on a fodder character relative to him but had nowhere near that level of effect on Shunsui.
I don’t get the comparison here. Prove they have the same weakness.

Doesn't Yhwach have a power-nulling Almighty as one of his main abilities?
He was able to touch Aizen with his Almighty turned off (as noted by the lack of eyes).

Only if it is 100% sure that it would work on them in the first place. Personally, I'm not 100% sure of that.
Nothing, evidence wise, has been provided to support this. Again this is far too speculative of a claim.

Doesn't seem like a false equivalence to me. It's not exactly stated outright that Aizen's erasing field would eliminate anyone and everyone.
Not how hax works, we don't say "X character's hax has been displayed to work on 7-A characters, therefore it can't work on 6-C characters" unless something indicates such. Which nothing indicates such here.

This isn’t how hax weakness is treated. A character not getting affected by a Hax is treated as resistance unless you can show that it has an inability to affect stronger opponents. This is because hax like EE would inherently negate dura and thus strength. It doesn’t need feats of affecting strong people. It can just be shown affecting fodder and a stronger character not being affected by it would still be treated as legit resistance.

I don't care how you think it should be treated.

I can only go off of my own judgement here, and I'm not seeing any good reason why Yhwach should inherently have resistance to it.

I don’t get the comparison here. Prove they have the same weakness.

How about you prove that they don't? They're both products of Reiatsu.

He was able to touch Aizen with his Almighty turned off (as noted by the lack of eyes).

There were eyes all over the place.

Nothing, evidence wise, has been provided to support this. Again this is far too speculative of a claim.

It seems speculative to me that they'd just be randomly resistant to it, as opposed to it not working in the first place.

Not how hax works, we don't say "X character's hax has been displayed to work on 7-A characters, therefore it can't work on 6-C characters" unless something indicates such. Which nothing indicates such here.

Nothing indicates that it would work on Yhwach in the first place.

I don't care how you think it should be treated.
Notice how I never made a claim about what it should be treated as. I said what it is treated as.
I can only go off of my own judgement here, and I'm not seeing any good reason why Yhwach should inherently have resistance to it.
Because that’s what he displayed and it’s your burden to prove hax weakness.
How about you prove that they don't? They're both products of Reiatsu.
Nice dodge there buddy. You were asked to prove something and you tried to ask me a question. Textbook burden shifting.

There hasn't been a single scan provided to even imply that Aizen's hax has an inherent weakness coupled with it when used against characters Aizen is relative to. I feel like a broken record here, but the only time reiatsu/AP matters in hax in Bleach is if you're far stronger than the person trying to hax you. Considering Yhwach isn't, as we see KS work on Yhwach and Aizen fight relative, nothing implies Aizen's hax shouldn't work unless Yhwach has the resistance.

Nice dodge there buddy. You were asked to prove something and you tried to ask me a question. Textbook burden shifting.

You tried to shift the burden over to me in the first place.

I'm asking for proof that it would work on Yhwach in the first place, and you just say "Well it would!" and demand that I prove otherwise.

I'm asking for proof that it would work on Yhwach in the first place, and you just say "Well it would!" and demand that I prove otherwise.
There hasn't been a single scan provided to even imply that Aizen's hax has an inherent weakness coupled with it when used against characters Aizen is relative to. I feel like a broken record here, but the only time reiatsu/AP matters in hax in Bleach is if you're far stronger than the person trying to hax you. Considering Yhwach isn't, as we see KS work on Yhwach and Aizen fight relative, nothing implies Aizen's hax shouldn't work unless Yhwach has the resistance.

You tried to shift the burden over to me in the first place.
You wanna explain how I’m doing that? I simply pointed out how it is not our burden to prove hax weakness doesn’t exist, it’s yours to prove it does. You’re literally asking us to prove negatives.
I have no clue what you’re asking here. Are you asking me to prove that it would work on someone on Yhwachs level without resistance? If so, I’ve already explained why I don’t have to prove that. EE inherently negates dura as it’s hax. Hax is literally defined as ignoring statistics. You have to prove Aizen’s hax has weakness.

Last edited:
You know what, this would probably be simpler if I just made a thread to address this topic of resistances, so I'll go and do that since I'm feeling a spark of motivation now.

Back