• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What hax other than his Immortality are 1-A?

1A sleep, 1A precog, 1A summon, and i'm sure there are many other that i forget.

@Vel

I got a potential match for Valentine, in the form of Enzo (Mothlight). I'm looking for matches for him to so this can work out for both of us. Keep in mind he needs to be bloodlusted in his 3-A form to use most of his abilities. Want me to make the match?

TacticalNuke002 said:
Does his ability protect him from instantly dying?
Depends on the type of ability. His probility being used offensively is not sth he has ever used cus he is so weak in verse (as you can clearly see), so it is not applicable. It was just stated the only reason he didn't participate in the tournament was because everyone else was much stronger than him making his win a 0% case scenario. It obviously wouldn't work on passives, but it should work on active based Instant Death actions, cus the probability could be set so that she doesn't open up with that.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Any ideas for Kaoru Nagase? She's my latest character profile.
Kaoru is a very vicious character in combat. While she normally acts like Ben Shapiro and destroys people with facts and logic, if she gets forced into fighting she goes all out. Her standard method of fighting involves summoning nitroglycerine into the opponent's skull, causing it to explode. She has also killed via filling lungs with water causing drowning in the middle of a desert, replacing blood with concentrated acid and poison. As her ability implies, she can materialise any kind of potion, liquid or chemical out of thin air and anywhere she wants within range. She can also BFR via teleporting people directly into her dimensional storage, where she can forget about them until she decides to pull them out. Her healing potions are also fairly potent, healing low-mid level injuries in seconds (how much is healing a stabbed heart?). She also has potions which cause immense pain, de-age etc.

All her abilities are thought based.

Back