• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Geass still has to travel, while ID is instant.
Geass is mind hax...mind hax has to travel?

How can Lelouch even have a chance of looking into Yogiri tho

The God Of Procrastination said:
Firephoenixearl said:
Matoi omega stomps. @Doom. Does it even matter? Considering she has a 24D Guardian protecting her.
Can it block instant death?
>Instant death = Low 2-C (4D at best)

>Matoi's Guardian = 24D

Take a guess.

Bumping this new character that I've just added 3 minutes ago from a new verse and I would like a good match or maybe more for him.

Xue Ying

No offense, but those all look like stomps one way or the other, depending on which key is used. Also Stella Vermillio's profile confuses me, the profile is divided into 3 keys but the tiers are divided into 2, how come?

Earl did you just suggest EE and Time Stop vs haxless

Vandheer Lorde is your best bet though. He has his Dura neg for the AP difference and Ress neg for the resurrection (ress neg that prevents resurrection from a low 2-C being, but that's besides the point).

Varies by the verse. I know nothing about Armed with Wings so I couldn't say if it would apply there.

An example I could say is JJBA's Stand Users could probably see him, same with Ki users in Dragon Ball.

Back