• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Earl vs Iap (Strongest 9-B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see

The hacking techniques in I/O are impressive on a dimensional scale, but a group of only pretty above decent hackers managed to seal a bunch of 12th dimensional information ghosts. Verse equalization should let him copy the talent if nothing else, but it won't let him win. This should at least be enough for it to not be a stomp

Verse equalization would make him copy stats and null his powers (make Enlil a virtual character), but it won't let him copy 1B info manip with a 3D stat copier. Not to mention that i didn't mean natural talent as in iq or stuff like that i meant it as stronger or better than usual physical abilities, example using turning circle on yourself vs ban, besides his 9-C strength, it'll give you his uniquely strong grip strength, which is a natural/innate talent of Ban's (to have a really strong grip aching to a snake's bite).

Yeah, Enlil has high hyperversal defensive shields that negate hax and can drop high hyperversal storms on people. He is kinda insane, and something you don't see often

If you do find a good match for Enlil, please let me know, they are hard to come by

I will say this much:

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I don't think John has any counter to Ban's law hax
Unless Ban's law hax directly affects someone and prevents them from manifesting any powers whatsoever, it's not going to save Ban from being affected by higher-dimensional powers.

And I don't think I was ever given proof that Ban's law hax just stops a person from doing anything at all. Actually, the match seems to have gone in entirely the opposite direction from that.

@MrKing Can you close this?

Also Ban's law hax is a bit like fate or probability haxing your win chance. So Ban WILL win cus there exists no other possibility, a future where Ban loses cannot happen. And according to many admins and knowledgable people on the topic:

Lower D Passive Law/Prob/Fate > Active 1-A hax

By virtue of being passive, so before you even try to put 1-A into action, it is already set in stone that you will lose. Again this ability does work like prob/fate (they have also shown such effects in verse), but for passive beliefs we (me and other supporters) decided Law would be best. As in they manipulate the info of the world to make it so that they can't win. A passive law that states they can't win (like how there is a law IRL that says nothing with mass can run faster than a photon, similarly we decided a law saying "there is nothing that can beat Ban/Akabane in a fight" would fit the description).

By that logic, a Tier 1 power would function beyond a law that's only active within three-dimensional limitations, and would thus be unaffected by such a thing anyway.

Anyway, seeing as the original topic of this thread is over, I'll go ahead and close it if you want. Worst case scenario, another thread can be made for this debate if that's what you feel like doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back