• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
they should be universe class beings because if I recall Cross x Criss holds Innovate clears said to be the Man who Impersonates God (mitsuya kanzaki) is said to be able to create a universe along with the living creations of god himself, this is the ability to use gods power on a universals thereby concluding that god of the bible created the world

innovate clear is said to mimick God's power to create a world/dimensions/universe so I believe by scaling the tiers the characters are given is wrong

the word used in the light novel by the author is the power to creates a fake universe mimicking God ,besides I believe maou class such as serafall should be able to clean japan off the map as stated

if I recall just the gremory territory is roughly equal in size to japan, and it was said that god created hell as vast and limitless and all the levels in heaven which are said to have no end

when serafall fought grayfia for the leviathan they shook the central underworld(Lucifaad), apparently the underworld is equal to the human world which is earth(planetary) and the four satan created an artificial moon(planetary) for the demon world and if am sure the realm of dead is obviously continental and above

so sorry to say but I strongly believe the tiers here for dxd characters are wrong espeacially the infinite dragon god and great red

if god of the bible is obviously this strong by creating this much and the gap between him and the three is impossible to rate( Trihexa ,great red, ophis ) cause it took him 1000 forbidden seals to lock away Trihexa even then it weakened him to the point where he could actually die during participating in a great war(which entails him fighting his creations who became so dark and base they became devils) god presence had a great factor in everything that's why once he died there are holy demonic swords or super devils so powerful they could challenge even the 10 mightiest being in dxd

just as ddraig himself said through just brute force he could destroy the world , where the three can casually destroy the world as stated by an example where Trihexa is said to be a true monster on its capable of destroying the world on its own without a clash with great red and regulus nemea capable of destroying the earth yet there are other beings much more powerful than the three in the EXE world

Thats right we need more solid feats thats when we can start changing the tier. But right now to say that Bible God is in the higher Top 10 Strongest is a far stretch when he isnt even mention to be in it. If he did then Ishibumi would have at least mention him in earlier volume. Also, if he is truely behind the Ophis, Great Red and Trihexa then he and his angel faction would have solo Devil and Fallen faction easily.

And Regulus Nemea breaking the Planet Earth itself is still a far stretch when there is no solid feats and the fact its not even placed in the High-Tier is enough to disprove it.

Back