• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also wouldn't Shiva be above Vishinu and Brahama? Like way above. I'd say those 2 would be more comparable to Indra. The way Shiva was portrayed he was stated to be "the stronges being in all of the allied forces" not counting Sirzechs and Ajuka (since their "serious" self doesn't seem to fit in the total ranking at all, like they aren't ranked in the top 10 etc. They are just portrayed as being really strong, though they aren't in any kind of "ranking" with the exception of Sirzechs since he is called "the strongest man in the underworld" and there is nothing that can be used to even remotely place them in a tier). And he was the only "insurance" people could have vs Trihexia (this means that he is able to "hold him back a little bit", since Trihexia should be Great Red level of strength if they hoped to beat Great Red with it, and Ophis was stated to be so much stronger than the number 2 in the wolrd that she's on a completely different league, so this case should be similar to how Sirzechs was the only insurance they had, even though he couldn't stop trihexia idk rly). Though i believe putting anyone in Shiva's league won't do due to the way he was portrayed (botomless divinity) to be the absolute strongest.

I think their levels will become more clear eventually. No need to rush things and use speculative stuff. Ishibumi did say he might do a Shiva arc, though I doubt that now.

@Dragon

Yeah, I was thinking it was probably a draw or the match was interrupted.

So no High 6-B Issei? I can still make him fight against some 6-Bs from Zelda (Assuming he doesn't stomp them as there aren't haxy 6-Bs sans Yuga), but not against (Canon) Zelda herself. I can still make him fight her HW version, so I'm still happy.

Nah, but I hope there will be other reasonable multipliers in the future that push them up to that level.

Well, now that we know how the stats will look like if the calc is accepted, what about Xenovia with Crimson Destruction Dragonar? I think we should wait for more feats from her. Gasperias should be 6-B with the info Vergil provided to us.

Also, I just wanted to mention a few things here in advance:

• Devils should have Creation as they can create things out of thin air depending on their imagination
  • Ise should have resistance to Biological Manipulation since Azazel's gender swap ray gun didn't work on him. It seemed like it didn't work on Gasper twice, so he should get it too
  • Gasper and Azazel should have resistance to Memory Manipulation since they retained their memories after Azazel's ray gun messed up the memories of everyone involved
  • Gremory group should have resistance to Memory Manipulation as they could remember Raynare after she wiped the memories of everyone who knew about her...somehow including technology
  • Sona should probably have Astral Projection since she projected her spirit / soul in the form of a holographic image in her match with Rias. Dunno if experienced devils should get it, but they were not surprised by what she did
  • Crom and Azi Dahaka should have resistance to Size Manipulation and Spatial Manipulation for managing to resist Half Dimension. Fenrir managed to free himself from a spatial dislocation, so he should get it too
Pailingual worked on her spirit form by the way, so I guess it's not limited to biological breasts.

Burning Full Fingers said:
What about Tobio? He has beaten Ultimate-class easily and he forced Vali into Juggernaut Drive. Vali said he wants to settle things from last time, so maybe he couldn't beat Tobio.
I would like to say base Tobio - Ultimate-class at least. In usual Balance Breaker he is surely previous Maou-class, but likely current Maou class since it was stated many times that he could slash gods in that form with cursed blade that Jin has in his mouth. In abyss balance breaker he at least current Maou class but very likely already in regular gods realm.

what about Xenovia with Crimson Destruction Dragonar

Hard to say. Likely current Maou-class. At least because of her feats with aura in Vol.19 + statement in Vol.23 that she could beat even Maou.

@Firephoenixearl You overestimate true Sirzechs and serius Ajuka too much. Thier strong, but not that much

Vergil Lucifer said:
@Firephoenixearl You overestimate true Sirzechs and serius Ajuka too much. Thier strong, but not that much
I have more reason to believe they are strong than you have to believe they aren't.

Ise commentet that his aura was beyond all imagination even though he had trihexia's core in front of him and had just fought against Aphophis. Sirzechs and Ajuka being above heavenly dragon. Ajuka threatening to eliminate the Shiva and Trihexia along with the world and also warning Shiva about the repercussions of making an enemy out of Sirzechs. Is all just build up for the strength of their character. I doubt someone like Ichiei would actually include that scene with Ajuka if he meant it to be just a mere outlier. The way that scene was made similarly to Sirzechs vs Hades doesn't lead to believe "oh Ajuka is all hype and no bite" it wouldn't fit DxD's writing style and it wouldn't serve a point as a scene, it would literally be a pointless scene.

You can't blame me for anything and you can't call it "overestimation" you don't have any reason to believe they are weaker than anyone (with maybe the only exception being shiva since he's portrayed similarly to these 2 [an unstoppable force] and the only statement being "shiva is the strongest after Ophis" which it is possible to be claimed as false seeing as Sirzechs and Ajuka don't fit in the "top strongest rankings" and their power rly is a mistery [seeing as how Sigfried could even fathom the idea of taking Ajuka on, if their power levels were known, he would have ran for the hills like how they did vs Wukong]). You can't say that i overestimate when there is really nothing to say that they aren't in the top tiers of the verse. And "they are strong but not that much" your argument for saying that they aren't that much? (if it's not translated than no spoilers xD)

I already mention why Sirzechs and Ajuka is around Heavenly Dragon class on other disscussion.

1. Apophis and Azi Dahaka stated to have an aura on par with Super Devils AND ALSO far above Rizevim. 2. Issei himself claim Sirzechs and Ajuka as few levels above Rizevim. 3. Vali in DxD L form stated to have quality and amount of aura on par with Super Devils (he also stated to be Heavenly Dragon class. And Heavenly Dragon class is only weaker than Top Hindu Gods and Dragon Gods.

Vergil Lucifer said:
I already mention why Sirzechs and Ajuka is around Heavenly Dragon class on other disscussion.
1. Apophis and Azi Dahaka stated to have an aura on par with Super Devils AND ALSO far above Rizevim. 2. Issei himself claim Sirzechs and Ajuka as few levels above Rizevim. 3. Vali in DxD L form stated to have quality and amount of aura on par with Super Devils (he also stated to be Heavenly Dragon class. And Heavenly Dragon class is only weaker than Top Hindu Gods and Dragon Gods.
What you used is just "they are stronger than this". So Sirzechs and Ajuka are heavenly dragon level via this and this and this. Nothing to say they aren't stronger than the hindu gods. You used the heavenly dragon class as their limitation even though there is nothing to suggest that is their limit.

DxD L having quality and quantity level of aura on par with Super Devils doesn't automatically = Sirzechs and Ajuka. There are several problems with that. The 1st is that Sirzech and Ajuka have their broken arse abilities, to erase stuff without a trace and control and all that, so even being their level wouldn't make you as strong as them. On the other hand "being on par with a title" doesn't mean "being on par with the strongest ppl holding that title". Before Sirzechs was called "a super devil" (before it was revealed to the readers), Azazel being on par with Satan-class devils surely did induce a "he is comparable to Sirzechs" kind of vibe (i got that vibe myself), but who knew that the strongest person holding the title of Satan-Class is actually a baseline 10x stronger than the previous Lucifer and that is just a number Azazel got from a glimpse of his powers it can even be higher). So being on par with Super Devils which can mean Rizevim in his current state OR Rizevim in the moment he became strong enough to be called a "super devil" so the borderline power for being called a super devil. Either way that statement alone can't be used to generalize the power level of all super devils same as how it can't be used to say "Ddraig host power level" since the power difference may go from start of the series Ise to current level Ise. So that is not a limitation.

Azi and Aphophis being far above Rizevim doesn't automatically make them Sirzechs or Ajuka level. If they were remotely close to Sirzechs then Ise's reaction to Sirzechs' power level would not have been that exagerated. And also Sirzechs overwhelming Trihexia's core who was strong enough to strengthen a heavenly dragon class being's barrier proves that Sirzechs is way above heavenly dragon ( Aphophis < Trihexia's core < Sirzechs).

So still no argument for calling Ajuka and Sirzechs "not that strong". As i said there exists no argument for gauging how strong Ajuka and Sirzechs are but the way they are portrayed inside the series and them not having even engaged in combat yet, further proves my point of them being strong (Sirzechs engaged in combat vs a dragon god so that doesn't rly count as the opponent is the strongest in the verse, not an actual character). The hindu gods also not joining in combat is similar to this, on the other hand the heavenly dragons have been wrecking havoc in the verse. Ichiei stated himself that he doesn't want to engage the Hindu gods in combat yet because they are really strong, isn't the case with Ajuka and Sirzechs abnormally similar to these gods? Furthermore Ajuka looking over Shiva, threatening and warning him, how much Ajuka and Sirzechs are being hyped and the constant link between the hindu gods and Ajuka all just increases the relation between the Hindu gods and the top super devils.

This is an annoying waste of time. All your points have been addressed. If you can't wait for more info, don't bother. And you're even using hax to determine tiers? I guess Gasper is now top ten class. Strengthening a barrier? That means literally nothing. You remember that Trihexa's consciousness couldn't harm Ise, right? And that Ise repelled it repeatedly with just physical attacks? I think you should reread Volume 21.

It's nice to have your own opinion and all, but until we get solid confirmation, such a thing will not be accepted.

Sirzechs feat nothing to be vasty stronger Heavenly Dragons or Indra. I could believe he is stronger same as Crom Cruach but still Heavenly Dragon class Vali could fought him by using speed and abilities. By the way Vali abilities looks way more hax than Sirzechs PoD.

Sirzechs just has durability negotiation. It was mention by Ddraig in Volume 8. He probably could erase Trihexa through this. And Ise in weakened stated after fight with Apophis feat himself agains Trihexa not that much worser. He also defeat Core several times by punches and kiks and you forgot that Trihexa attacks also not damage Ise DxD G armor since Ise stated that they both with Sirzechs were unharmed. So in that case Trihexa Core < Apophis whose attacks melted DxD G armor. But this is madness. Core couldn't be that weak since every single core defeat multiple gods. Core also in Heavenly Dragon class since Azazel stated that within all 7 cores Indra could deal with core on his territory alone (and Indra far above HD-class by his statement that even Ise Pseudo DxD G + Ddraig releasing are not enough to defeat him.

Also about super devils. 1. Ise stated Sirzechs and Ajuka few levels stronger than Rizevim 2. Apophis and Azi-Dahaka stated to be far above Rizevim (which could also mean few levels) and on par with Super Devil.

So, if Sona gets Astral Projection for projecting her spirit / soul in the form of a holographic image, should other devils get it? If so, who?

By the way, Rias said Mephistopheles and Ajuka could possibly teleport along with speeding up time a little.

So, if Sona gets Astral Projection for protecting her spirit / soul in the form of a holographic image, should other devils get it? If so, who?
By the way, Rias said Mephistopheles and Ajuka could possibly teleport along with speeding up time a little.
About Sona, then anyone stronger than her should be able to do so. I mean devil traits are all the same unless they are acomplished via an inherited power or sacred gear. And her inherited power is ice so idk if that would somehow corrolate with that. If it's a devil trait then i'd say it's safe to assume those who are generally "stronger" than her should have it.

DxD stands pretty much true to it's statements and since both Meph and Ajuka are like equation geniuses they should be able to.

^ Completely mute point as neither Ajuka nor Mephisto have a profile in the wiki.

@Vergil

Im not trying to say "i have enough arguments to prove that Ajuka and Sirzechs >= Hindu Gods", though i was just disagreeing with you saying "you overestimate them too much". There can't be an overestimation, since everything is just speculation. You can't come out and say "your opinion is wrong" if all you have is also an opinion. You read more into the super devils and scaling from Rizevim while i looked more into the whole picture, with the way they are portrayed their moves, their words, their actions, all of those lead to the "beast" category in an anime. While they may not be stronger than the Hindu Gods they are at least strong enough to be able to threaten them, so to make them not wanting to take on the risk of fighting them. Again i am more looking into the whole story than in certain parts, while taking some parts from the trope of "important meeting". And the way the story would lead you to believe. DxD has good overall writing so i doubt all the things it has done for Sirzechs and Ajuka up till now will be to waste. The way Ajuka and Sirzechs have just been portrayed as "overpowered" while being literally only used in statements (and in 1 out of panel fight), as well as having this mystery behind their true power and their shady moves behind the scenes against and with the strongest beings in the series. So it's like it's not their time yet, it's too soon for their power level to come into play.

On the other hand Crom Cruach, the other heavenly dragons and the low tier top 10's are practically being spammed (im on volume 23 currently, just before Ise vs Dulio). So people have reached the heavenly dragon level and therefore the heavenly dragon class can come to play without breaking the series. The same cannot be said for Ajuka, Sirzechs and the Hindu Gods.

"are practically being spammed"

The series literally focuses on Ise, and Vali is his main rival. You expect Ishibumi to write a fight for them every nine volumes or something? Those Heavenly Dragon-class characters are being spammed because they are in direct confrontation with the main protagonists. Balance Breaker and Cardinal Crimson Promotion won't do anymore. For example, if Ajuka was in Azazel's position and was the mentor of our main protagonists, he'd have been "spammed" already. No top ten character has fought except it's related to the main protagonists. Or now Hades, Aten, and Lugh stomp Heavenly Dragons without proof as they're not spammed?

And don't worry, when their time comes and they're shown to be comparable to Shiva, their pages will be updated. It's not so hard. I mean, it's not like anyone has a bias against Ajuka and Sirzechs. They're good guys. For now, speculation of this nature won't be accepted.

Now, let's stop derailing.

"are practically being spammed"
The series literally focuses on Ise, and Vali is his main rival. You expect Ishibumi to write a fight for them every nine volumes or something? Those Heavenly Dragon-class characters are being spammed because they are in direct confrontation with the main protagonists. Balance Breaker and Cardinal Crimson Promotion won't do anymore.

And don't worry, when their time comes and they're shown to be comparable to Shiva, their pages will be updated. It's not so hard. I mean, it's not like anyone has a bias against Ajuka and Sirzechs. They're good guys. For now, speculation of this nature won't be accepted.
Well yes. Why didn't the fight with Crom Cruach happen at their 1st meeting? Cus he was this mysteriously powerful dude. It was not yet time for Ise to challenge such a foe. But now that they reached his level, Crom Cruach is pretty usual. I mean his level of strength, because rn the main character can handle that level of power. That's what i mean by "are being spammed", so they are being used normally, like their level is just the "usual" level of power, their power is not mysterious anymore.

As for this i never said anyone has a bias. There is not a single dude to my knowledge who straight up dislikes Ajuka or Sirzechs, especially Sirzechs who is just as goofy as he is badass. Though i was more talking about the "you are wrong cus i have a different opinion" part. Everything is just an opinion between those 2, there are "actually" 0 facts, so what vergil said "you overestimate them" is not sth that can be used when it's a clash of opinions.

I edited something, but it's okay. Let's leave that. Maybe Shin DxD 2 will expand upon this. After all, both Ise and Vali will eventually become Dragon God-class.

I edited something, but it's okay. Let's leave that. Maybe Shin DxD 2 will expand upon this. After all, both Ise and Vali will eventually become Dragon God-class.
Maybe. Im actually wondering what ending there will be. Will Ise and Vali beat Great Red? I mean im assuming vali will since that's his goal, but then im assuming Ise will beat vali in that state? But that would mean the desruction of the world, so idk xD

Btw is there anywhere i can find Shin 1 and vol 25? (be they translated or untranslated)

I doubt Ise will fight him. As for Vali, he'd probably challenge him to a fight later on.

Don't think so. You can buy it somewhere, but I've forgotten the website and it's in Japanese anyway.

Maybe it should be re-requested for evaluation again. Anyhow, let's take this opportunity to discuss about some things. Since Dulio is Ultimate-class before Volume 23, should we scale it to all other Ultimate-class or the characters that have the feats and implications? If we scale it to all, these are the people that'd scale:

Gremory Group

• Rias Gremory (Post Volume 14, scaling from Akeno that erased Grendel's fireball. Easily defeated a weakened Ultimate-class)
  • Issei Hyoudou (CCP, strong Ultimate-class and Dulio preferred not to allow him to get into striking range in practice. Attacks can destroy Sun Wukong)
  • Yuuto Kiba (Post Volume 24, fought on par with Bikou)
  • Xenovia Quarta (Post Volume 14, slashed Grendel's fireball into pieces. Defeated old Vasco, and is stronger than Kiba)
  • Gasper Vladi (Fought against Walburga and Nakiri)
  • Rossweisse (Scaling from others in the Gremory team. Defensive magic circles could withstand Grendel's fireball. Dunno if she has feats in Volume 25)
Sitri Team

• Sona Sitri (Don't think we should scale her from Rias again, should be Unknown)
  • Saji Genshirou (Not sure. He managed to trim Grendel's fireball and fight against Yasaka before losing. But I don't know if we should scale all Ultimate-class from Dulio)
Vali Team

• Vali Lucifer (Duh. But I'm not sure about something. Should he be scaled from Kokabiel for ripping his wing off? He seemed superior to me)
  • Bikou (Fought against an unserious Tannin)
  • Kuroka (Ultimate-class. Shouldn't be weaker than Le Fay that fought Volume 24 Akeno)
  • Fenrir (Stronger than Rias and tore off Gasper Balor's arm)
  • Gogmagog (Scaling from other members. Vasco hurt his hand after punching him)
  • Le Fay Pendragon (Fought against Volume 24 Akeno)
  • Arthur Pendrago (One of the stronger members of the team iirc according to Fenrir. Fought against old Vasco, and there's no way he's weaker than Le Fay)
Grigori

• Kokabiel (Countered Rias' attack when she was apparently high end Ultimate-class. Not sure if retconned or not)
Old Maou Factio

• Katerea Leviatha (Base; Ultimate-class nee-san. Managed to fight Base Azazel, but was inferior)
Dragons

• Grendel (Fought against CxC Ise + BxB Sairaorg, and can damage them)
  • Fafnir (Cancelled out part of Grendel's fireball after Saji handled a portion. Not sure if he should scale or not)
  • Lado (Defense only, took attacks from CxC Ise and BxB Cao Cao)
  • Ni├░höggr (Defense only, survived attacks from CxC Ise and CED Rias)
Angels

Don't have time to mention the rest that have pages.

Phenex Team

Hmm, I think so. They fought Ise and Akeno respectively.

Hero Factio

Other Devils

Qlippoth

Youkai

• Yasaka (She's Ultimate-class, but I don't know if she should scale to Dulio)
  • Sun Wukong (Ultimate-class, deflected Cao Cao's Longinus)
Humans

• Vasco Strada (Overpowered most of the Gremory Group from Volume 19)
  • Ouryuu Nakiri (Fought against BxB Ise who's Ultimate-class as of Volume 23)
  • Masaomi Yaegaki (I think so, he fought part of the Gremory Group in Volume 18)
I'm fairly sure Rias' peerage have some feats against Grendel in Volume 15. Like I mentioned, Sona shouldn't scale to Rias. Siegfried shouldn't scale, as he lost to Rias, Akeno, and Kiba in Volume 12. They said he's a rival to Arthur, but feats just don't stack and Arthur could have gotten stronger.

I also don't know if Yasaka should scale from Dulio. If she does should Saji scale? He briefly fought against her, but he lost. Same with Yu-Long. If both scale, other Dragon Kings would scale.

Triaina Ise would probably scale from Volume 19, but he definitely scales from Volume 23 onwards.

Sorry for the big text, just wanted to mention possible issues in advance.

Yeah that's ok for the most part. Sigfried can't scale from Arthur, they never said he is comparable to Arthur, his reputation is. DxD has shown time and time again with characters that have shadowed powers like Sirzechs/Ajuka who weren't in the top 10 despite being stronger than a lot of the top 10 members, Azi and Aphophis who were Heavenly Dragon Class and comparable to Crom even though they were never stated to be stronger than the likes of Grendel before the last fight (i think so anyway), there are other character aswell who don't scale in reputation but they overpower in strength. So yeah Sigfried can't scale to Arthur.

About Yaegaki i doubt it. IIRC Ise said that since there were ppl around neither of them could go full power vs him, so i wouldn't scale him, since they were holding back.

About Kokabiel idk either. I mean he deflected it rather than just tanking it or stopping it. But he should be able to scale seeing as he's the 3rd strongest member of Grigori of which the only 2 above him are satan class and above satan class. So yeah he should be somewhat comparable. I can't say for certain doe. Also if im not mistaken rias is high end High-Class not ultimate class, she's a joke to ultimate class ppl like the nr 2 in Rating Games who was toying with BxB Sairaorg.

About Ybelluna idk, she's pretty fodder.

Also Fafnir definitely scales. Since he managed to dmg Rizevim who's way above Satan Class.

And about Kiba idk. I mean he can fight on par with a lot of ppl, but that's via technique and speed. He's a technique type so idk if he can scale in destruction feats. I would have said the same about Cao Cao though the spear has a TON of AP (since it could 1 hit satan class ppl ez pz).

Also ppl like Pluto who fought Azazel in BxB also scale. And Thanatos scaling from him probs.

I'm talking about when Ise transferred power to Rias against Kokabiel. She was momentarily Ultimate-class.

Yubelluna fought against Akeno in the rematch between Rias and Riser. Well, I dunno what we're going to decide, but she roughed Akeno up a bit, iirc.

I'm talking about Base Fafnir. That was Outrage Fafnir.

It's not really destruction, it's just the potency of his attacks.

Pluto is Satan-class. We're currently discussing about Ultimate-class, which is why I didn't mention Serafall and such.

I doubt Walburga really could scale as the only reason she could fight competently against Issei and co mainly because her Sacred Gear which create holy fire or whatever it is called which as the name suggest is super effective against Devil.

So maybe Possible?

As for Yasaka, I remember she being stated on par with the Dragon King, which automatically puts her on the same ballpark with Tannin, Tannin himself is stated to be around Maou or Ultimate class.

As for Kokabiel, we should put him at 6-C Possibly High 6-C, maybe?

I'm talking about when Ise transferred power to Rias against Kokabiel. She was momentarily Ultimate-class.
Yubelluna fought against Akeno in the rematch between Rias and Riser. Well, I dunno what we're going to decide, but she roughed Akeno up a bit, iirc.

I'm talking about Base Fafnir. That was Outrage Fafnir.

It's not really destruction, it's just the potency of his attacks.

Pluto is Satan-class. We're currently discussing about Ultimate-class, which is why I didn't mention Serafall and such.
Im still not exactly convinced tbh due to how Boost contradicts the series. So idk here.

Imma shut up here, haven't cought up.

Oh yeah we count them separately.

Well it's still some stuff like holy stuff or dragon slayer swords. Also swords in general seem to be pretty sharp in DxD as Kiba could slash Kokabiel. Well i mean i guess he could be scaled.

Ok yeah.

Ise said her elemental techniques are stronger than Rossweisse's, and she was handling Rossweisse + Sona's defensive techniques, iirc.

Tannin is the strongest among them, so we shouldn't scale the other Dragon Kings to him.

Maybe, but whatever happens with Kokabiel could affect Vali.

@Fire

I agree. Boost was definitely more effective in earlier volumes. I feel as if Ishibumi lowered its showings to keep Ise from becoming too strong early. I mean, a few boosts gets Volume 3 Rias to high end Ultimate-class and allowed him to smoke a casual Loki's hands.

Yeah, that's definitely too much.

@Fire

I agree. Boost was definitely more effective in earlier volumes. I feel as if Ishibumi lowered its showings to keep Ise from becoming too strong early. I mean, a few boosts gets Volume 3 Rias to high end Ultimate-class and allowed him to smoke a casual Loki's hands.

Yeah, that's definitely too much.
Well the thing is i feel like Ishibumi just forgot about that stuff you know. Like he just went with the flow. So if BxB ise could get 40 boosts then CxC issei also getting 40+ boosts is also ok, that's probs what he thought but he forgot how dumb exponential increases are. Sirzechs being 10x stronger than the previous Satan would be a joke of an increase in power level compared to ise.

So i guess Kokabiel can scale then?

Also Tannin is not the strongest. IIRC Tiamat was stated to be the strongest Dragon King (i think it was stated around the time when Diehauser was messing with the Phenex sibling and Tiamat came to check).

PS: Now that i was reminded of that scene since Rasier was a freaking joke to Diehauser shouldn't he be unable to scale? Or do we just treat Diehauser as much stronger than ult class? Cus if we don't that means even CxC ise isn't ult class since Diehauser was toying with him (even though that was mostly because of his inherited power, even in hand to hand combat Diehauser had the upper hand if im not mistaken).

About Kokabiel, I'm not sure.

I totally forgot about Tiamat.

Riser is not comparable to CxC Ise. Diehauser is >>>>> CxC Ise before Volume 22 and the effects of Dragon Deification. Diehauser is Satan-class and he's regarded to be an absolute monster by other Satan-class.

This is what I personally regard as strong Satan-class:

Base Sirzechs, casual Ajuka, Serafall, Grayfia, Michael, Gabriel, Diehauser, CxC Ise (Post Volume 25), Baraqiel, Fafnir Armor Azazel, Post Volume 23 Dulio, Cao Cao, BtB Sairaorg (though I think his BxB should still be comparable to Ise's CxC), etc.

For what I consider as average Satan-class:

Old Maou Faction with Ophis' snake, Roygun and Bedeze with the King piece, etc.

I don't know how to place people like Tannin, since he just has a Satan-class statement.

Well, what do you guys think?

Well tbh Base Sirzechs and casual Ajuka should still be way above Satan Class beings.

Azazel is pretty strong, though he was still scared of Sirzechs' aura (when he wasn't showing his full form). Ajuka scales from it.

Then there is the "strongest being in the underworld". Which means he's above the likes of Serafall and Asmodeus even in base form (since his true form is more of a shadowed thing, even Azazel didn't know anything about it, and he's Sirzechs friend. I doubt he would be comparable to full power Rizevim since Rizevim is a super devil and Hades said that "show me the reason you transcend devils" to Sirzechs, which means while he is strong in base form it wasn't enough to be called a Super Devil. So maybe something like 2x the normal satan class like Azazel and Serafall is enough (he's gotta be at least that much to make Azazel shit his pants by just showing his pressure).

And about Sairaorg i doubt it. He had to use life span just to take out an ultimate class (2nd ranked in the games) so him being satan class after barely being able to beat ultimate class seems a bit of a stretch tbh.

Nope, Bedeze is Ultimate-class but he has Satan-class strength with the King piece. That's why Sairaorg had to use BtB against him. There are Ultimate-class devils with Satan-class strength. Just like Tannin, Diehauser, Grayfia, and Roygun with the King piece. Bedeze was the third ranked in the Rating Games while Roygun was the second ranked. Not sure how strong they are without the King piece now.

By the way, the Gremory territory is said to be full of high and huge mountains, so from that canon information it's very well possible that Ise destroyed a big mountain in Volume 5.

When that gets animated would we be able to use that feat in the anime as a calc or would it not count due to being an adaptation?

Volume 5 has already been adapted. It wasn't shown, but Season 3 is non-canon in any case. It shouldn't be used at all.

Also, we should always go with the source material. For example, Ise said the shockwave of his fist destroyed a small mountain. If the anime shows the mountain and it's pixel scaled or angsized to be 4000m tall, it shouldn't be used as it was explicitly stated to be a small mountain, so saying it's 4000m due to how the anime showed it is dishonest, in my opinion. We should just go with what the source material says.

Plus anime always seems to mess things up in some way. I've read that some things in Hero didn't go exactly like they did in the novel, so yeah we should stick with the source material in the majority of the cases.

Also, the feat would still be Island level. Just a higher end.

Back