• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DxD Longinus at their Logical Extreme

I have been wondering of how extreme can one takes a Longinus beyond what is possible.

So in this fun and games. You guys are welcome to share of the longinus at their logical extreme.

I will start first.

Zenith Tempest

All of these is my friend idea which I really like:

Zenith Tempest is another really frightening power. Taken to the extreme, Zenith Tempest manipulates all elements of life and if taken to the conceptual extreme, the ability to manipulate the very fabric of the universe. It possess control over all elements and if taken to the extreme, it really means all element, even the basic elements. Everything and anything is made up of elements, whether the standard elements like fire and water or the elements in the periodic table. Zenith Tempest, in its most extreme, is the supreme weapon that controls the physical realm. In a physical battle, there is no hope as every flesh, blood, earth, air, the oxygen, everything is under its control. Taken to the extreme, Zenith Tempest can be used to manipulate blood (like blood bending in Avatar) and therefore the enemy's whole body itself, manipulate the earth that with just some shifts in the planet's plate could cause catastrophic damage and even sink and rise continents, manipulate the air to the point that the planet can die because oxygen cease to exist, and fire is the easiest by blowing up the planet. And if the user can manipulate things at the conceptual level, be sure that even the elements of time and space is not safe from manipulation including Gravity and Electromagnetism.

Absolute Demise

For Absolute Demise, the concept of freezing is taken to the logical extreme. We have seen a part of that in Esdeath by freezing space, Rolo and his Geass that freezes the perception of time, and Miyuki with her Cocytos that freezes the mind itself. In a way, you can say that Absolute Demise taken to the logical extreme is the power to halt everything and anything in place. Absolute Demise's power is 'the demise of time and space'.

Canis Lykaon

As for Canis Lykaon, Its power over darkness in the extreme allows it to consume like. Basically dark matter. And taken to the conceptual extreme, it can make an event 'non-existent'. The idea is like Schrodinger's cat.

True Longinus

And for True Longinus, it encompass everything that is holy. It is light and darkness itself. It's the simplest yet also still just as complex. The ability to reshape the universe to one's will. The spear of creation and destruction. Taken to the utmost extreme, the spear that holds god's will is essentially the key to becoming the next god and all that it entails.

Note: Blood is also made up of element so I dont wanna hear the arguement that it cant do that.

So, is this like based on something like fanfiction or the hype in canon? Because I can't really contribute if it's the former.

Back