• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dunno where to post Lolol but I'm triggered, am I right?!

I think this counts for off topic entertainment maybe?

So I just had an hour long discussion over what an addiction is. My definition of an addiction was something like, you feel like you can't stop doing something, and if you do stop, you will have withdrawal symptoms. Well heck maybe you feel like you can, but it's obvious that you can't.

This guys definition was like "something you always do or do a lot" ignoring the parts where I mentioned (you can stop anytime, and it didn't feel like a necessity)

I'm like no? Because I can do everything in my power to not do this, heck, I experience no withdrawal symptoms if I don't do it, nor is it constant. It's like a "whatever" if I don't. But apparently just because I have done it a lot, it means I'm addicted when I can stop anytime I want but I don't because there are no negative effects that I'm aware of and I simply like doing it. (Context doesn't matter here). Wouldn't even call a it hobby.

I'm pretty sure I'm right? Cause dis guy made me mad using illogical examples like walking my dog everyday. I think I have to go back to being quiet and stop talking to people ƒÿñ

Back