• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dungeons & Divers (RP Thread)

With the long trip down being disgruntling, but eventually manageable, Neltharion got to her feet, opening her eyes and narrowing them, looking around before she put a hand on the ground, trying to feel through the stone where the bottom of the water is, though it was really just to make sure they had no choice but to go over the water... wherever the end was.

Neltharion couldn't feel a bottom through the floor of the lift, but she couldn't exactly feel a... not bottom? It was a difficult sensation to describe; the basin of water was deep, yet shallow at the same time. Likely some kind of spatial distortion.

Basil stretched, his eyes slowly opening to see the water ripple beneath the lift. He raised a hand to either side of his head, slowly messaging the nervess beneath the skin; a way of slowly easing the pressure that built within the cranium, and reducing the urge to spill the half-a-gallon worth of hot chocolate he had drunk earlier.

"...A salt lake, perhaps? Fed from the ocean water from above. Or a source within the dungeon itself..." He muttered.

"I'm assuming it's sourced from the dungeon, due to the... weird glistening." Demi leaned over the lift and scraped her finger against the surface of the water. It didn't hurt or harm her... but it was suspicious.

"Probably the latter. This water is spatially distorted, the bottom could be a foot or a mile and it wouldn't matter, since space is expanded to make it deeper than it actually is." Neltharion said, standing up, but having to put effort in moving, as if she was deep down underwater... well, at least she could power her way through it, simply hiding the pain for the time being.

Blythe, who didn't feel as well as the others, would've puked to the side and away from Demi— whom she kept a close tight hug into to keep herself safe. And, after so much, would whisper, "Is it... over~?"

(Damn, my body had an Astral trip and everything that Dan felt now I feel it, my stomach hurts)

Dan could barely process what was happening to him, his back hurt, his stomach hurt and it was difficult for him to breathe, it was as if a car had hit him 3 times.

Blythe, who didn't feel as well as the others, would've puked to the side and away from Demi— whom she kept a close tight hug into to keep herself safe. And, after so much, would whisper, "Is it... over~?"
"Yeah, it's over, babe... Just breathe..." Demi pats Blythe on her lower back as they embrace, hoping to ease any pressure still lingering in her, "You alright?"

"Yeah, it's over, babe... Just breathe..." Demi pats Blythe on her lower back as they embrace, hoping to ease any pressure still lingering in her, "You alright?"
"A little~ Not the greatest "fun", fu~" she would attempt to giggle, but, it's not really doing much. Breathing slowly and deeply, she would say, "Thanks, love~"

"Hnnnnnnnnnnng, definitly low on my list on things I like (づ◡﹏◡)づ"

Amalie stretches for a bit, shaking off the hellish ride she just endured.

"Everyone still in one piece?(─‿‿─)"

Demi slowly releases Blythe, but makes sure to stay near her, holding her hand, and acting as a support if need be.

"There ain't anything I can see in the distance... can't hear anything either. And I can't walk on water... not for long, anyways." She stares at the large basin, "Should we like... throw something in the water? To see what happens."

Demi slowly releases Blythe, but makes sure to stay near her, holding her hand, and acting as a support if need be.

"There ain't anything I can see in the distance... can't hear anything either. And I can't walk on water... not for long, anyways." She stares at the large basin, "Should we like... throw something in the water? To see what happens."
Still holding on to Demi despite being released, her hand would keep a tight grasp on the demoness.

"I could throw one~" her teaseful attitude would return a little, forming a ball out of bones with her free hand and tossing it gently.

"Should we like... throw something in the water? To see what happens."
"Hmm, if its just water then I have something~~~"

Amalie accesses Treasurebox♥️ and gets a trinket out.

"Time for my trusty Security cam:eek: ೭੧(❛〜❛✿)੭೨"

Amalie activates the artifact, summoning 3 light balls.

"I can light up the place and see through them~~ Hmmm, lets sound 2 across and 1 into the body shall we? (ノ・_-)☆"

"I can also let you look Nethi and Demi~ Might be helpful for our planning phase~"

"...fine." Neltharion said curtly to Amalie, taking the chance with more information gathering, though it was obvious she didn't like the idea

"Hmm, if its just water then I have something~~~"

Amalie accesses Treasurebox♥️ and gets a trinket out.

"Time for my trusty Security cam:eek: ೭੧(❛〜❛✿)੭೨"

Amalie activates the artifact, summoning 3 light balls.

"I can light up the place and see through them~~ Hmmm, lets sound 2 across and 1 into the body shall we? (ノ・_-)☆"

"I can also let you look Nethi and Demi~ Might be helpful for our planning phase~"
"Nevermind then~" dematerializing the bone ball immediately, "That cam can be of such use~ Well done, Ame~"

"Nevermind then~" dematerializing the bone ball immediately, "That cam can be of such use~ Well done, Ame~"
"A girls always prepared for every outing~"

"...fine." Neltharion said curtly to Amalie, taking the chance with more information gathering, though it was obvious she didn't like the idea
"Cool~ Hold onto the box and mentally choose the ball you want to see through~"

Amalie stretches her arm out with Security Cam:eek: in hand.

"Dont be shy~"

“If we are intent on scouting ahead, I strongly insist I should be one of the people involved.” Basil said. He adjusted his glasses, his hand shaking ever so slightly.

“I’ve dedicated my life to researching dungeon. Surely my…expertise, would be appreciated.”

“If we are intent on scouting ahead, I strongly insist I should be one of the people involved.” Basil said. He adjusted his glasses, his hand shaking ever so slightly.

“I’ve dedicated my life to researching dungeon. Surely my…expertise, would be appreciated.”
"I'd rather not lose someone as smart as you~" materializing a small doll from her hand, she'd toss it to Basil gently.

"I'd rather not lose someone as smart as you~" materializing a small doll from her hand, she'd toss it to Basil gently.
Basil swiped the doll from the air as she tossed it to him, before moving it down to his side.

"...You don't need to worry, Miss. I'm a field researcher, delving into places like this is what I do for a living." He said. He flashed her a smile, his eyes practically shining with excitement.

Basil swiped the doll from the air as she tossed it to him, before moving it down to his side.

"...You don't need to worry, Miss. I'm a field researcher, delving into places like this is what I do for a living." He said. He flashed her a smile, his eyes practically shining with excitement.
"Awww~" the doll would move like a cockroach flipped upsidedown, muttering 'huggies' and other cute noises.

"Take the doll with you~! It could help ya out, y'know~?"

"We're not gonna throw him into the water, Blythe. We're using Magic to scout." Demi sighs, glancing at Basil. "...Unless that's what he wants. I'm not one to judge."

"We're not gonna throw him into the water, Blythe. We're using Magic to scout." Demi sighs, glancing at Basil. "...Unless that's what he wants. I'm not one to judge."
"I wasn't planning to, no~" shaking her head, but giggling at the thought, "I was just planning to give four-eyes here a doll~"

"I wasn't planning to, no~" shaking her head, but giggling at the thought, "I was just planning to give four-eyes here a doll~"
"Meant more like... he's gonna be fine. If he scouts. You don't have to... send him off with a parting gift." She says, "And don't call em' four-eyes, dunce. That's rude."

"Meant more like... he's gonna be fine. If he scouts. You don't have to... send him off with a parting gift." She says, "And don't call em' four-eyes, dunce. That's rude."
"I promise not to set it off~ Fufu~!" poking Demi's cheek with her pinky, "Rude? Oh, I'm sorry then~!"

"....You're lucky I love you enough to ignore all the weirdness you've got going on." Says Demi, before turning to Amalie and Neltharion.

"Yall done anything yet?"

"...don't know." Neltharion said, attempting to handle the box, but failing due to knowing her way around reconnaissance magic about as well as you'd expect, let alone with not even being able to tell one ball from the other

"The doll is quite...cute, I suppose." Basil said absentmindedly, glancing down at the toy as it crawled in his grip. His mind was clearly elsewhere, his gaze shifting back to the waters that surrounded him.

"...Anyway. Swimming without scouting would likely be...ill-advised, to begin with. With this level of mana concentration, we could be in the territory of any number of monsters. I'd only risk such a task if we had no other avenue for exploration..."

"...don't know." Neltharion said, attempting to handle the box, but failing due to knowing her way around reconnaissance magic about as well as you'd expect, let alone with not even being able to tell one ball from the other
"You... need some help, hun?" Demi asks, raising an eyebrow as she begins noticing Neltharion's struggle. Each time she noticed the large woman's ineptitude was slightly more amusing than the last.

"You... need some help, hun?" Demi asks, raising an eyebrow as she begins noticing Neltharion's struggle. Each time she noticed the large woman's ineptitude was slightly more amusing than the last.
"De-fi-nite-ly~" added that which mistake, cause her smile to grow a little large.

"Extensive Magic usage isn't exactly my chosen path, so yes." Neltharion said, one of her eyes twitching a little

(I’m in ****** Ecuador rn, so I’ll try to be as active as I can, but no promises I’ll be able to completely keep up)

Dakath waved his hand through the water, intrigued by its space-bending properties.

“Gotta say, this is pretty cool! Not every day you see never-ending, magical water!” he exclaimed, excited by such a unique experience. “Is this sort of thing a commonality in dungeons like this one?”

Back