• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dungeons & Divers (RP Thread)

"Which one?" did she not know, or was she just making this more annoying? Who knows?
"Perhaps your mental faculties aren't all available at the moment..." He replied. "But as long as we have a few who can function, that's enough for me to work with."

"Uh... yeah. I kinda.... set it up, and stuff." Demi scratches the back of her head, trying to push through her awkwardness with this foreign entity. "But I ain't the strongest, so, I figure that someone like that tall chick with the brown hair would take a lead when it counts..." She refers to Neltharion.
"Humu humu, strength is important, even I know that~ Buta leader, y'know? A leader needs experience and well, leadership lol. But if you want Nelthi to lead us then that A-OKAY with me ^^."

"...it was a gift. So was the shield. That is to say don't get handsy unless I tell you to." Neltharion said rather vaguely, but she did loosen up a little, whether out of not wanting to be the killjoy or some other reason
"Oh gosh me, I woudnt dare lol. I could tell from the way you were handling it that it means a ton to you. It looks tots good on you~"

"hehe, no, don't worry, I'm not that sinister beyond my appearance and one of my sub-skills that allows me to summon bats, after that, I guess I'm lightning." He smile her
"HUMU, good to know :eek:"

"Perhaps your mental faculties aren't all available at the moment..." He replied. "But as long as we have a few who can function, that's enough for me to work with."
"Oh sorry, I didnt quite catch your mean mister? I'm Amy, whats your name °3°"

"Humu humu, strength is important, even I know that~ Buta leader, y'know? A leader needs experience and well, leadership lol. But if you want Nelthi to lead us then that A-OKAY with me ^^."
"OK, I just gotta ask. I can't go on like this without knowing..." Demi breaths in, "Do you talk like this all the time? Is this a bit? Are there hidden cameras here and you're pranking me??"

If anything, she kinda lost it. So saying it's still there was just a slap on the wrist at this point.
"OK, I just gotta ask. I can't go on like this without knowing..." Demi breaths in, "Do you talk like this all the time? Is this a bit? Are there hidden cameras here and you're pranking me??"
"Pookie, I don't think she's saying stuff like this cuz she's trying to be hip~ It's just the way she is! Ain't that right, dear Amy~?" making a glance and swaying her hair a little, blinking thrice.

"Whatchu mean °3° I tots speak like everyone else~ Gotta live the way you wana live~~"

"To not bore you with my list of talents, simply know that I brandish the power of Vex. Long-range, short range, whether through weapons or magic, I can ensure a speedy demise."

(Going into work)
Neltharion gave a nod, obviously absorbing the information given
"You can... call me Demiólke." She says awkwardly; having the burly woman call her by a casual nickname put a bad taste in her mouth, "But it really depends on the situation... Obviously Warriors, when fighting, take a leading position instead of me. I'm more of a rear-guard kinda type."
"Demiólke, then. As a rear guard, you're basically dealing with whatever slips past me... really, you have information I need to do my job constantly, so you're the defacto leader even in the heat of battle." Neltharion explained, rolling her shoulders to loosen herself up to deal with the pack of crazies that Demiólke seems to have brought in
"Oh gosh me, I woudnt dare lol. I could tell from the way you were handling it that it means a ton to you. It looks tots good on you~"
"Function over form, Amalie..."

"Anyway, I am a summoner and a fighter a more h2h than a weapon user, of course I have ranged things, but they are not very precious, in addition to having support skills such as portal creation and healing this one need a few of minutes and can be cancel if someone remove my iteam that do that tho, a pretty complete kit" he say to Neltharion

Also he nod at Eldrain

"Anyway, I am a summoner and a fighter a more h2h than a weapon user, of course I have ranged things, but they are not very precious, in addition to having support skills such as portal creation and healing this one need a few of minutes and can be cancel if someone remove my iteam that do that tho, a pretty complete kit" he say to Neltharion

Also he nod at Eldrain
He nods back

"Cash" he say before look towards others
"In any case, we should explain even minimally the functioning of our skills and see which ones complement each other."
Eventually, the same Waiter comes back and brings him a plate with a 3-stack of buttered toast and a cup of lemon juice, not lemonade. Just lemon juice, squeezed straight from lemons.
"Whatchu mean °3° I tots speak like everyone else~ Gotta live the way you wana live~~"
"Uh... cool." Demi smiles crookedly, "Cool. You have fun with that." She'd just have to get used to it. Kids these days...
Demiólke, then. As a rear guard, you're basically dealing with whatever slips past me... really, you have information I need to do my job constantly, so you're the defacto leader even in the heat of battle." Neltharion explained, rolling her shoulders to loosen herself up to deal with the pack of crazies that Demiólke seems to have brought in
"I guess, if you want to put it like that...?" She scratches her neck with clawed fingers, "I'll keep that in mind. Leading's just not really one of my talents. I'm more like a... slit your throat and bury you in a ditch, kinda gal."

(Ah. Crazy thing to tell anyone but not the GM. Tell him to perish with haste.)

"I guess, if you want to put it like that...?" She scratches her neck with clawed fingers, "I'll keep that in mind. Leading's just not really one of my talents. I'm more like a... slit your throat and bury you in a ditch, kinda gal."
"Fair enough." Neltharion said with a nod before looking over the rest of the group "Keep your asses covered and don't move forward until either I or Demiólke give the say-so in there, and careful of chests and other containers, unless of course you like mimics."

"Fair enough." Neltharion said with a nod before looking over the rest of the group "Keep your asses covered and don't move forward until either I or Demiólke give the say-so in there, and careful of chests and other containers, unless of course you like mimics."
"Okey and also don't worry, I have a countermeasure for the trap chests."

(Damn, a guy can’t get a good night sleep and a morning work out without missing a whole page, can he?)

Dakath sat quietly in his chair, carefully observing the other members as they walked in, especially the more….eccentric ones. He needed to learn more about these strangers if he was going to survive this excursion.

“Good lord, Dakath, what have you gotten yourself into now?” He murmured under his breath, sighing at the thought of spending the next few weeks, or even months, with such a chaotic and unpredictable bunch.

"Mimics are a personal favorite of mine. It's exceedingly rare to find a creature with their level of camouflage." Basil said, sipping what was now his third cup of hot chocolate.

"Would be quite a boon to capture one on this trip. Or at least...study its corpse."

"Let's save the monster dissecting for later, aye?" Demi says, as she checks her phone. "Well... 8 people in chat, and 8 people here. Figuring it's about time we head out... the Dungeon'll close up once the sun rises."

Neltharion also stood with a nod, getting ready to just walk out the door, but not before sliding her chair back into place.

"Let's save the monster dissecting for later, aye?" Demi says, as she checks her phone. "Well... 8 people in chat, and 8 people here. Figuring it's about time we head out... the Dungeon'll close up once the sun rises."
"Mhm~!" nodding to this, Blythe didn't finish her food and left the rest of the cake there as she slowly finish her slices, smiling slightly at the thought of Basil finding out....what exactly?

"What better way to test everyone's skill..." A black coat seemed to manifest onto his appearance. He lazily put his arms behind his head. "I don't intend to carry any of you through this dungeon, and I'm sure you all feel the same towards me. Seeing as I already don't expect much of any of you, feel free to surprise me at any time once we enter."

Demi had a lot she wanted to say to this guy, mostly communicated through her fists to his face, but she held herself back. One, to not cause a scene. Two, if she rearranged his skull, then they'd be down a Priest.

"Cool..." She groaned as she prepared to leave. She checked to make sure she had everything: her wallet, her phone, her giant golden dagger, her trinkets... everything was there. "If everyone's ready, let's bounce."

"Mmmhpf mpf mhmhpf?" Amalie looks into the round shocked, her mouth stuffed with food.

"~'cuse me~ Are we really leaving already? I just wanted to order a lunchable for the trip ya know? =3=. But other than that, I'm tots down for the dive peeps (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ"

"Mmmhpf mpf mhmhpf?" Amalie looks into the round shocked, her mouth stuffed with food.

"~'cuse me~ Are we really leaving already? I just wanted to order a lunchable for the trip ya know? =3=. But other than that, I'm tots down for the dive peeps (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
"...." Demi sighed, "Five minutes. Ask for a box or something, we'll take some of it with us. Could serve as rations, I guess."
(You people are so done, I forgot copyable japanese emoticons exists. My Gyaru powers are now fully unleashable.)
(Die.)

“Yes, I’d like to get a move on, now. Being in a public place like this with such…characters, is making me a bit uncomfortable.” the Elf agreed, having a clear sense of judgement in his voice, likely aimed at the certain few deviants of the group.

Getting up from the table, he pushed in his chair, and placed a decent tip for the staff. After all, it was the least he could do with the headache they had caused by just being there. Just as he was beginning to walk out, it looked like he remembered something, and quickly turned around to face the establishment’s bar.

“Excuse me, could I get a bottle of your strongest alcohol, please? I think I’ll be needing it later.” He asked the bartender, gesturing to one of the higher cabinet items on display.

(You people are so done, I forgot copyable japanese emoticons exists. My Gyaru powers are now fully unleashable.)
(Please do!)
"Cool..." She groaned as she prepared to leave. She checked to make sure she had everything: her wallet, her phone, her giant golden dagger, her trinkets... everything was there. "If everyone's ready, let's bounce."
Behind Demi would, of course, be Blythe. Having stood up and had her face hanging on to her red shoulders, she just muttered "...bored..." and pretends sleeping.

"On it cap~~ MISSUS, A ROUND OF LUNCHABLES FOR THE CREW PLEASE~"
The Gorgon waitress that previously served Demi slithers up to the sword-wielding lady, holding a few take-out containers as well as a bag... or three, too hold it all. She then carefully uses her tail as well as the many seemingly sentient snakes that make up her hair to scoop the remaining food into the boxes, carefully bagging them.
"Well, I'll help you save the rations in that case," he said, ready to help Amalie.
"I'm sure the lovely lady would appreciate it if you helped her carry some of the... baggage." Says the slithery waitress, "A-And so would I... it's quite a lot."
"Excuse me, could I get a bottle of your strongest alcohol, please? I think I’ll be needing it later.” He asked the bartender, gesturing to one of the higher cabinet items on display.
A Dwarven bartender sits behind the bar, wiping a glass clean. He glances at Dakath, "Ye sure ya wanna be drinkin' on a Dive, knife-ears...?"
Behind Demi would, of course, be Blythe. Having stood up and had her face hanging on to her red shoulders, she just muttered "...bored..." and pretends sleeping.
"If you're gonna fake sleep, at least do it when you're not pressing your face into me..." Demi sighs, though she doesn't really stop Blythe from doing her thing.

"If you're gonna fake sleep, at least do it when you're not pressing your face into me..." Demi sighs, though she doesn't really stop Blythe from doing her thing.
"No, I'm staying here~" she would peck the side of her cheek, "Kinda excited with how many toy- I mean, people we have, Demi~ Fufu~"

Demi had a lot she wanted to say to this guy, mostly communicated through her fists to his face, but she held herself back. One, to not cause a scene. Two, if she rearranged his skull, then they'd be down a Priest.
(In every RP, I generally have the goal of either trying to get everyone to love my character or everyone to hate my character. I hope my decision is clear, lol.)

Back