• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dungeons & Divers (RP Thread)

Amalie attempts to defend herself from the grass
A giant pillar of sharpened grass swings at you with the intent to crush you. Even the wind from it's movements hits sharply against your skin— it's incredibly large and powerful, but that makes it slow enough to read it's movements.
As soon as he saw the grass charging to attack them, Dakath smacked a large group of the enemies away with his bow, before grabbing Demi, and promptly dashing backward to gain some distance.

"Hey, do you think these things are magic?" he frantically asked the demoness, letting her go as soon as they were seemingly out of range from the blades of grass.
Dakath quickly realizes that his judgment wasn't the sharpest— the grass has no effective range, as it's the very environment around them, and can manifest anywhere. As he launches back, another mass of grass manifests in front of them and attempts to hit them again, with a bit less speed due to not having time to wind up an attack, but it's basically a point-blank attack.

"Only one way to find out—" Demiólke dodges to the side narrowly, getting nicked on her shoulder. She falls to the ground and immediately regains her footing, hoping Dakath was swift enough on his feet to dodge in turn.
Dan would create a kind of barrier in the form of a door to defend himself

"Hmmm" he start to analyze the situation, whether or not I should summon a Shikigami
A whip of bladed vegetation violently slams against his barrier, and Dan immediately sees it Crack under the pressure. It doesn't break down immediately, but the whip is winding up another attack, and it likely wouldn't survive if he didn't act.

(I guess the two of them and the grass just... ignored the wall of moths?)
(In my case it was just extra protection)

A whip of bladed vegetation violently slams against his barrier, and Dan immediately sees it Crack under the pressure. It doesn't break down immediately, but the whip is winding up another attack, and it likely wouldn't survive if he didn't act
"Well, let's try the ice element with one of my Shikigamis" he said, summoning Leon King, who would create a rain of localized cold ice aura on the attacker and the attacks themselves while making sure not to target his allies.

Last edited:
(In my case it was just extra protection)

"Well, let's try the fire element with one of my Shikigamis" he said, summoning Leon King, who would create a rain of localized fire on the attacker and the attacks themselves while making sure not to target his allies.
(Just so you know, the oil that the parrots spilled out is flammable and it all landed on the ground where the grass is so...)

Basil stared up at the grass as it rained down upon him. Panic flushed his face a pale hue...before it was replaced with a strange acceptance.

"A test..." He muttered softly, a vocalized thought said to no one but himself. He closed his eyes, taking as deep of a breath as he could.

"Those unworthy to see your grandeur will die here. As is their fate. As is your will." Basil reached for the whip on his side, his body beginning to tense. His eyes would open suddenly, the pupils dilating within the sky-blue iris. High Noon: A technique A technique borne from unparalleled concentration, that made the very world slow to a crawl around him. In a blur of movement, he took out his whip, before unleashing several, strikes into the air above him, slapping the sharpened grass off course as if they were nothing more than falling leaves. A loud CRACK sounded mere moments after the whip connected, each motion so fast the noise was forced to lag in its wake.

Back