• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dungeons & Divers (RP Registration)

You will resurface. I am beckoning you, with my beckoning hand. Coercing you into joining my roleplay. You will join.
trippy-psychedelic.gif
Join us.

You will resurface. I am beckoning you, with my beckoning hand. Coercing you into joining my roleplay. You will join.
trippy-psychedelic.gif
🧐
It's funny that you decided to use that GIF because Blythe's profile has something similar and she's a priest of Zontr. Are there any lore implications behind this?

How many characters are we allowed? (It's probably in the OP, but I don't read bro)

Edit: Also, for Vex, what is possible to be done with putting souls under one's will?

Last edited:
How many characters are we allowed? (It's probably in the OP, but I don't read bro)
You're allowed 1 guy. If your guy dies, make another guy. It's an RP where permadeath and resource-management is a main mechanic, so I'm only allowing 1 guy per player (unless it's me because I have to play all the NPCs).

Also, for Vex, what is possible to be done with putting souls under one's will?
You can take Souls you've bound and Bind them to a vessel, creating undead or objects containing a Soul that obey your will.

Its Necromancy, basically, and is listed as such in the Explanation Page.

Making a Vex priest and debating if I should have the character be subtly unhinged where it's more of a rarity for him to how it or just completely insane where it's a rarity to see this man chill out.

Making a Vex priest and debating if I should have the character be subtly unhinged where it's more of a rarity for him to how it or just completely insane where it's a rarity to see this man chill out.
Let's go, we're having an insane team (literally)

If the entire team isn't filled with insane people then I'd force you all to make new characters that are notably insane.

If the entire team isn't filled with insane people then I'd force you all to make new characters that are notably insane.
I think Reaper is the only one who isn't insane. Apart from Blythe, her pet, and her pookie, the others are kinda sane

He's not really a stand-in, but my discord username is "azontr, God of Space and Time", and I figured it would be funny if I made a God whose name was Zontr that was also the God of Space and Time.

Anyways, I'm gonna give it like a day or two and if nobody else joins I'll make the RP thread, as we have 5 people now with Setsuna (who hasn't added his character to the ******* sandbox like an ape)

Working some stuff out for Erlik, almost done.

Question tho: Is Vex capable of replacing someone's soul with another? (Either while alive or after passing. If not, it's fine. I have two backstory ideas and seeing if Option A will work)

Cool. Well yeah, he can do it just fine. He's a God. Whether or not he would do it is up for discussion, though.

Back