• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dreamworks Revisions Threads: Crabwhale's proposition

Definately impressive. I have to go to sleep at the moment (stayed up to midnight for Crabwhale-senpai), but I can make a go of it tomorrow morning

In the meantime, I'm just gonna adjust the FF scaling from one another and Tai Lung.

This may be off topic, but should the characters in Gaurdians not have Massively Hypersonic+ speeds because they are shown using portals to move places? Or is it said somewhere else that is incorrect?

Not off topic at all. Yes, scaling the Guardians to the mythological Santa Claus is probably inappropriate. I have thought so for a while. However, I did calculate some feats (High Hypersonic and Massively Hypersonic+) that scale to the whole cast. Once those get accepted, one of those should suffice for a speed justification

And, at the very least, the Santa justifcation can still be made to work, as Bunnymund certainly doesn't use portals (he might be a time warper and is a reality warper, but that's a whole new can of worms)

@ Crimson

Hey, son, about that Tigress calc?

Back