• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dreams (PS4) - Questions

Hello everyone. This is Seed. Currently there is a 'verse' that I've been wanting to incorporate into VSBW for the longest time... Dreams:
  • The main question I am asking is if Dreams would be allowed onto the site. We have had issues with collaborative fiction before, and Dreams is effectively that, but focused on games, movies, and other such.
  • The other reason is because I'm unsure if we'd make profiles for the Dreamiverse to take place under one verse, or have each specific creation in Dreams count as their own separate verse. I'm also uncertain what to do with Imps, as they are the source of all possible creations in Dreams in-canon, so making a profile for them and their capabilities seems like an arduous task.
Thank you for your time.

Back