• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dream Stone Re-Upgrade CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s my rough final tally:

Real world total: 2431

Real world total with cutscene enemies: 2552

With mad skillathon: 3757

With Bowser’s castle: 3985

With Bowser’s castle bombs: at least 4083

With Dream World: 9045

With Battle ring: 9802

With giant Battle ring: 10728

With Luiginoids: 18978

With Luiginary Works: 19178

With cutscene dreams: 19673

With antasmunchies: 19708

With Dreamy Bowser Castle: 20925

With Broque Madame: 26629

With Zeekeeper alt dimensions: 26631

With Finishing Bros+Star Driver stars: 26649

With Bros attack tutorial: at least 26713

With Dreamy Mario’s: 26813

Here’s my rough final tally:

Real world total: 2431

Real world total with cutscene enemies: 2552

With mad skillathon: 3757

With Bowser’s castle: 3985

With Bowser’s castle bombs: at least 4083

With Dream World: 9045

With Battle ring: 9802

With giant Battle ring: 10728

With Luiginoids: 18978

With Luiginary Works: 19178

With cutscene dreams: 19673

With antasmunchies: 19708

With Dreamy Bowser Castle: 20925

With Broque Madame: 26629

With Zeekeeper alt dimensions: 26631

With Finishing Bros+Star Driver stars: 26649

With Bros attack tutorial: at least 26713

With Dreamy Mario’s: 26813
What does everyone think of this? Can it be used?

I don’t really have anything like a 3DS capture, sorry. You should probably use something else.
Eh, it's alright. I didn't want you to do such an arduous task anyway.

Anyone else have some ideas on what we could use?

brain ain't got nothin right now
Alright, how about this?

We already know that each dream is a universe, and while we don't know the exact number of dreams the Dream Stone contained, from what we've gathered, there's at the very least 1,000 of them. Not only that, we have quite a few members who think it would be a lower degree of 2-B, right?

Last edited:
Hold on now, nobody actually agreed with upgrading it back to 2-B (let alone what degree of 2-B it'd be). The accuracy of the calc still needs to be discussed, but as of right now there's no staff consensus on whether or not it'd be low 2-C, 2-C, or 2-B.

I'm still waiting on a showing of them effecting a 2-B amount of dreams.

Absorbing energy isn't a AP feat.
But it's still affecting the dreams. Also, in the ending, the Zeekeeper uses the dust from the Dream Stone to create a "Dream Coin", which shatters and showers the entire island in coins.

Last edited:
I disagree the stone had to be powered by dream orbs which don’t seem to actually be dreams given Luigi’s dream isn’t absorbed

Isn't the point that the stone's power comes from all the dreams, and such power is being harnessed by bowser in the end through absorbing it all?

It's far from the first time Bowser (ab)uses some McGuffin to grossly amp his power in the series, let alone by similar final bosses or antagonists broadly in the rpg genre.

Isn't the point that the stone's power comes from all the dreams, and such power is being harnessed by bowser in the end through absorbing it all?
I'm asking if Bowser ever shows that he wields 2B levels of strength with thr stone. He's Low 2-C through other stuff, but I'm not seeing a clear example that he does anything on the 2B scale.

I'm asking if Bowser ever shows that he wields 2B levels of strength with thr stone. He's Low 2-C through other stuff, but I'm not seeing a clear example that he does anything on the 2B scale.
Given the size of dreams, and the assumed amount of potential dreamers there would be on such an island; including the various inhabitants and their types, enemies (not including boss parts obv), visitors commonly there for vacation or tourism, I think assuming that there are at least 1001 within the stone is a fair estimate for an entire island.

As others were discussing, someone could probably go through the entire game and count every npc, instance of enemies, etc., but that seems unproductively pedantic, and I find it hard to believe such an island of interest wouldn't have had at bare minimum 1001 potential dreamers there, especially with the fact that the stone absorbs good dreams, and contains them over time.
But it's still affecting the dreams. Also, in the ending, the Zeekeeper uses the dust from the Dream Stone to create a "Dream Coin", which shatters and showers the entire island in coins.

For more specificity though, I think JT brought the Dream Coin up because it seems to 'shower the entire island in coins' from the highest spot possible when shattered (literally atop a volcano, the coins spew out like an eruption).

All the coins would likely each be a dream from the dream stone, and at the least it rains thousands of coins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back