• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dreadpool vs Monika: I'm a fictional character? I guess I should kill everyone!

This is either going to be an interesting fight that people talk about for an extended period of time or is a stomp that's going to be closed instantly.

Or it's just going to be ignored.

Rules: Speed Equalized. Both have a day of prep. Monika starts off Corporeal.

Dreadpool
Monikalegs
Dreadpool:
Monika:

Inconclusive:

Monika only gets NEP if she's erased from existance and in her weaknesses it says she likely can't last long in that state.

Can Dreadpool bypass Ressurection?

Also I don't think that's fully appicable (It's him being rewritten into the story)

I found this from the Marvel Database

"The Progenitors were conceived as a sort of mid-point between the type of aliens that are the Celestials and the Kree, so to have an extremely advanced alien species that wasn't so advanced "as to be hanging out in the cosmic realms."

The Smashor said:
Monika only gets NEP if she's erased from existance and in her weaknesses it says she likely can't last long in that state.
That was never stated in the game. I don't know why her page says that.

Besides, how much does Dreadpool even rely on plot Manipulation?

LightinAnt said:
Stalker Maggot said:
Ah. Okay. Well, Dreadpool harm Monika? Dreadpool is listed at 4-B with prep
I mean, he could just punch her in the face. She is human level physically
Her 'body' is, sure, but she can exist without it. She can even exist outside of the game itself if she wanted, seeing how she literally talks to you on the game's download page before you even begin to download it in the first place.

Dying currupt the data of the characters, so killing her would do no more good than erasing. And she's dandy in her NEP form. In pain, but she has no time limiter on it.

Anyway, at worst she put's him in a void after erasing the world, or BFR's him into her classroom if she fancies other "real" people enough.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Nothing. She dies stomp.
Is that a typo? It makes it sound like you're voting for Deadpool stomping but in an earlier comment you said that Deadpool couldn't do anything to kill her either.

Back