• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dreadpool revisions

1. Shouldn't his picture be different? Because pretty sure that isn't Dreadpool. The one who killed marvel, the idea verse, and multiple Deadpool's. Wasn't his outfit torn and he was missing a had? I'll look for it later.
7536D71F-82AC-47FA-9AE5-CD5F2E9ECAC9
2. Resistance to Power Mimicry? Not really. It was just a matter of time that Taskmasters abilities started to kick in. Taskmaster was starting to copy him iirc.

3. Can see invisible characters (Uatu The Watcher). Also stole a weapon that could kill the watcher. Has limited Size Manipulation with pym particles.

4. Has likely Above Average Intelligence (Can kill universes, and is very skilled with prep. Also the second voice in his head can be removed and put into other bodies.

5. Possibly should have a Key for prep. He can use Acid Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Size Manipulation Of others, Fate Manipulation with Puppetmaster's puppets, Time Travel with the time machine, stuff like that. Though could be wank.

6. Also possibly Madness Manipulation. Drove Charles Xavier Mad with him just reading his mind.

I suppose that this seems to make sense. Do you have a better image to use?

Well, we need a picture of the actual character.

im pretty new so dont rage at me.

if dreadpool kille dthe marvel universe shouldnt he be 3-A (universe level?)

I don't remember so well, but think that he used various gadgets to kill the Marvel characters.

@Headless

I've already added a render I did months ago. I just didn't know we had a Dreadpool profile.

Thank you for the help.

So does anybody want to handle the other revisions?

I'll do a blog about it soon. Just going to go through all the weapons he used. Probably make a possible key on the blog for Deadpool with stolen equipment/prep/whatever.

Okay. Should we close this thread in the meantime?

Back