• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragons and Plasma: Genji vs Clairen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assaltwaffle

VS Battles
Retired
A Dragon Ninja vs a Plasma Panther. Looks like Clairen has Genji confused for her target, so these two have to duke it out. And yes, this is a Building level+ vs Large Building level matchup. Both are High 8-C now, thanks to upgrades.

Speed Equalized

Both In-Character

Who wins this and why? Can the plasma cat take down Genji, or will the Robotic Ninja tame this cat?

Genji: 0

Clairen: 2 (The real cal howard, Kinkiestsins)0

Inconclusive: 0

The real cal howard said:
Probably the car via more versatility, and attack reflection going back and forth between the two.
Vote added. Also yay, a AP/Dura matchup difference that isn't a stomp.

Car meme
Coming to solo your verse

Just an FYI guys, Clairen now has the AP advantage. Does that make it a stomp?

Assaltwaffle said:
Just an FYI guys, Clairen now has the AP advantage. Does that make it a stomp?
2.9 tons vs 6.4 tons isnt that big of a gap, ╠Âb╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠Âg╠Âe╠Ân╠Âj╠Âi╠ ╠Âm╠Âi╠Âg╠Âh╠Ât╠ ╠Ân╠Âe╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âh╠Âe╠Âa╠Âl╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âa╠Âf╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠Âw╠Âa╠Âr╠Âd╠Â.

I might come back, but I am just gonna occams razor and vote for Clairen via higher ap.

I will maybe dive into their experience, which it could lean to genji, but I think this is the simplest assumption to make.

Oh and ╠Âm╠Âe╠Âr╠Âc╠Ây╠ ╠Âm╠Âa╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Âb╠Ât╠Âw╠Â

@Kink

I can tell by your picture :)

Also I should probably restrict Time travel, since she could just go back in time and kill Genji before he is trained. Although that isn't exactly her character unless she knows she can't win.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Kink
I can tell by your picture :)

Also I should probably restrict Time travel, since she could just go back in time and kill Genji before he is trained. Although that isn't exactly her character unless she knows she can't win.
I just have this image of her going back in time before he uses his ult and one shots.

The team will report the genji for feeding lol.

And my 26 hours on genji, and 64ish hours on tracer and prove one thing--

That using your ult and then dying before or after it will make your team toxic.

feelsbadman. Genji feeds Clairen ult charge

Anyway, vote hopefully counted. If someone can find a way to wank my favorite cyborg ninja that isnt this guy, that be great.

Yes, your vote was counted. Now 2-0 for Clairen. Clairen's only charged attack would be pretty good in OW. A massive AoE that damages and throws back opponents that leaves a persistent forcefield that destroys projectiles seems pretty good. A damaging and crowd controlling Winston shield.

This afternoon Clairen is going back down to Building level+. This doesn't change Cal's vote, but what do you think, Kink? It would give Genji the AP advantage but Clairen still has more hax to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back