• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Talisman High-1A And 0 upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything to 1-A seems fine. With High 1-A, can you elaborate on the nature of transcendence? Because it seems to me that the 10th Deathless exceeds the logical framework underpinning the 9th Deathless.
Yeah
In addition, Zhou Qin and Hong Yi (the MCs of the author's previous novels, they appear as extremely powerful 9th Deathless in Dragon Talisman) hinted at the existence of a hierarchy of multiverses, with the current multiverse (1-B or High-1B) being treated as an illusory and unreal world compared to the higher worlds.

The hierarchy itself is infinite because the phrase to describe them is a metaphor for always being something or someone higher (天外有天,人外有人,一山还有一山高), along with the straight statement "there is no end/永无止境". It will also add that if they defeat MC (Gu Chensha, still a powerful 9th Deathless now instead of going beyond the hierarchy of Deathless levels) they can reach the Supreme realm (10th Deathless/Annulled Immortality/非有无不朽境界) and can go out to them and suppress them.

In other words 10th Deathless scales to a hierarchy of layers 1-A (1-A+) even if we ignore Apophitic

“没有什么仇恨,只不过他是天地之间最高的水平,而我们能够镇压这个人,就代表了我们是最高的水平。所以他必须要被我们所战胜,只要战胜了此人,我们的修为才会到达一种最高的境界,然后进入另外的世界,进行镇压。”周钦道。
“另外的世界?现在多元宇宙,已经是唯一的世界了。我们就算到达了无不朽的境界,也不可能寻找出来别的世界,你们到底是从哪里来的?”周洋奇道。
“你不能够理解这样的境界,天外有天,永无止境,人外有人,一山还有一山高。”周钦道:“不过古尘沙代表了一种气数,一种巅峰,一种资粮,先把他镇压下去,才能够看清楚真正的世界到底是怎么回事。”周钦说话总是这样,无法给人看清楚,听清楚。Chapter 1105
"There is no hatred, but he is the highest level between heaven and earth, and our ability to suppress this person means that we are the highest level. So he must be defeated by us. Only when we defeat this person will our cultivation reach the highest level, and then we will enter another world to suppress him." Zhou Qin said.
"Another world? Now the multiverse is the only world. Even if we reach the realm of Null Immortality, it is impossible to find other worlds. Where did you come from?" Zhou Yang wondered.
"You can't understand such a realm. There is a sky beyond the sky, there is no end, there are people beyond people, and there are mountains as high as one mountain." Zhou Qindao: "However, the ancient dust represents a kind of fate-energy, a kind of peak, and a kind of accumulation. Only by suppressing it will he be able to see clearly what is going on in the real world." Zhou Qin always speaks like this, unable to be seen or heard clearly. Chapter 1105

“现在我们六个人联合起来,组成大阵,也不知道能否真正的阻挡古尘沙的击杀。”周钦听见这个,脸色也阴沉了下来:“想不到我们都是无数时代最杰出的主角,现在居然沦落到了联手对敌,但还是无法对抗敌人的地步。”
“这不稀奇,时代变了,大势也变了,天地早就已经不是固定的天地,我怀疑眼前的这个世界,其实也不是真正的世界。古尘沙这个人,到底存在还是不存在,还在我们的推算之中。”洪义突然说出来了一些听不懂的话。到达了他这个境界,思维已经完全和普通人有天壤之别。
“这是最深奥的问题,我怀疑我们要修炼到达了所谓的非有无不朽境界才可以知道这点情况。”周钦道:“我们还是开始偷窃寿命再说。
“我觉得事情也不至于如此恶化。”周钦道:“当年,有四大先生,无无先生,无心先生,无为先生,无想先生,古尘沙可以杀死这四人,但是因为投鼠忌器。怕大战之中,把所有的世界毁灭,于是没有杀死这四人,可见当年的古尘沙,实力其实很有限,而我们现在每一个人,都比当初的四大先生加起来要强横千百万倍,他想要轻易的杀死我们六人联手,只怕也要付出很大的代价。”
“我们不能够冒险,如果我们被杀死,那就再也没有复活的可能,甚至在未来,我们也不会再出现了,彻彻底底消失在这个虚幻的世界上。”洪义道:“所以我们要一步步的精打细算。如果能够偷窃到寿命,那就真正的抓住了古尘沙的破绽之所在。”
“古尘沙其实一直在等待一个极其强横的人物出世,然后和他争斗。”周钦道:“所以我们做出来一些小动作,只要在他的底线容忍范围之内,他就会容忍下去。”
"Now the six of us are united to form a large formation, and I don't know if we can really stop Gu Chensha from killing." Zhou Qin's face darkened when he heard this: "Unexpectedly, we are the most outstanding protagonists in countless eras , and now they have fallen to the point where they join forces to fight against the enemy, but they are still unable to fight against the enemy."
"It's not unusual. The times have changed, and the general situation has changed. The world has long been no longer a fixed world. I suspect that the world in front of me is actually not the real world. Gu Chensha, does he exist or not? It is within our calculations." Hong Yi suddenly said some incomprehensible words. After reaching his level, his thinking is completely different from that of ordinary people.
"This is the most profound question, and I suspect that we can only know this after we have reached the so-called realm of annulled immortality." Zhou Qin said, "We'd better start stealing lifespans.
"I don't think things could get any worse than that. "Zhou Qin said: "Back then, there were four great gentlemen, Mr. Wuwu, Mr. Wuxin, Mr. Wuwei, and Mr. Wuxiang. Gu Chensha could kill these four people, but he was afraid of throwing rats. I was afraid that all the world would be destroyed during the war, so I didn't kill these four people. It can be seen that the strength of Gu Chensha back then was actually very limited, And each of us now is millions of times more powerful than the four great gentlemen combined, if he wants to easily kill the six of us, he will have to pay a very high price."
"We can't take risks. If we are killed, there will be no possibility of resurrection. Even in the future, we will not appear again and completely disappear in this illusory world." Hong Yi said: " So we have to calculate carefully step by step. If we can steal lifespan, then we have really caught the weakness of Gu Chensha."
"Gu Chensha has actually been waiting for an extremely tyrannical character to be born, and then fought with him." Zhou Qin said: "So we made some small moves, as long as it is within his bottom line tolerance, he will tolerate it."

Alright.
I have no major issues with the OP.
I guess this thread needs more staff input.
What about the flower hierarchy (around chapter 630) that was discussed in the last thread, which could make 2-A to High 1-B?
Interestingly, that flower hierarchy statement is much earlier than the void statement around chapter 993.

Didn't the fight occur in the abyss/void, though, in chapters 1148-1150? If yes, it seems valid for 1-A as it was a higher realm.

Flower Hierarchy is a different date because their scalling is more complicated than Dragon Talisman (and isn't really related. Chapters before or after don't make much sense since they're not from the same series). Regarding the Void, that place is described as a Void Beyond Void (as well as Heaven beyond the Heaven, Earth outside the Earth) that cannot be thought of, cannot be understood, cannot be explained, cannot be described. It actually existed before Mortal Realm and the current Multiverse were a thing (around Chapter 893) and Gu Taxian and Empyrean Dao affected them to a certain extent (like Immortal type 9 based on True form there, as well as fighting there).

Despite its extremely early appearance, it retains its place as a place completely outside the multiverse instead of becoming part of the Multiverse. There are some characters bound by the concept of "spacetime" and "dimensions" that have the ability to impact and perceive it (Gu Taxian and Empyrean Dao, as well as 9th Deathless ones like Zhou Yang and Will of Old World/Terrible Existence) though not really in the sense that they literally have Outeversal AP. Because like the Will Old World example, the only thing he does is exist there and remain bound by size (countless times Mortal Realm) instead of being like the place itself, even though he may have some kind of 1-A hax (not sure if it will scale to other 9th Deathless) because his will fill that Void

Moving on, long story short, he became entangled and fought with the Heavenly Dao. Eventually starting to fuse with it. Gu Chensha comes to a place outside the multiverse, a place outside of time and space, where the concept of size doesn't exist. He finds the thing that will be born as a result of Gu Taxian and the Heavenly Dao fusing.

Whoosh!

Gu Chensha tossed aside the river of fate and moved to a place where no one else could reach.

This was a deep and secluded place that did not exist in any time or space.

This space was infinitely huge, infinitely vast. It seemed to be the source of everything. The primal chaos back then was huge enough, but in front of this place, it was nothing at all.

This place could no longer be described as large because there was no concept of size, nor was there any concept of time and space.

This place was filled with a terrifying will.

In the center, a mass of things that was countless times larger than the human world was squirming. This thing was neither material nor energy, nor was it non-material nor non-material. - Chapter 993

嗖!

古尘沙把命运长河抛开,身躯一动,来到了一个所有的人都无法到达之地。

这是一块不存于任何时间,空间之中的天外之天的深幽之地。

这个空间无限巨大,无限广阔,似乎是一切的源头,当年的混沌够巨大了,可在这个地方面前,根本不算什么。

这个地方,已经不能够用大来形容,因为此地似乎没有了大小概念,也没有时间和空间的概念。

这里到处都弥漫着一种可怕的意志。

在中心地带,一团比人间界不知道大多少倍的东西蠕动着,这东西既不是物质,也不是能量,也不是非物质,也不是非能量。 - Chapter 993
“不好,这是什么东西?那可怕的东西消失了,化为了这个皇帝出现在旧世界的王座之上!”周洋的神念,观察到了完全在多元宇宙之外的地方。
那个地方,就是诞生了无无先生,无心先生,无为先生,无想先生的可怕本源所在地。
这一团可怕的东西,就是古踏仙和旧世界天道所诞生的东西。
这东西代表了旧世界吞噬的意志,能量守恒的定律,所有此东西时时刻刻都在壮大,都在提升境界。
这一团本源时时刻刻都存在,尤其是周洋晋升为了无不朽境界之后,他就能够明显感觉到了这团本源随时都会降落到达多元宇宙之中,缔造一尊尊的伟大存在。Chapter 1086
"No, what is this thing? The terrible thing disappeared, and it turned into this emperor and appeared on the throne of the old world!" Zhou Yang's divine sense observed a place completely outside the multiverse.
That place is where Mr. Wuwu, Mr. Wuxin, Mr. Wuwei, and Mr. Wuxiang were born.
This group of terrifying things is what was born from Gu Taxian and the old world's Heavenly Dao.
This thing represents the will to devour the old world and the law of energy conservation. All these things are growing and improving their realms all the time.
This group of origin exists all the time, especially after Zhou Yang has been promoted to the realm of immortality, he can clearly feel that this group of origin will descend into the multiverse at any time, creating a great existence of a statue. Chapter 1086

Also I had some issues with Infiniteverse and Inconceivableverse after re-reading it, but thought I'd talk about that after more staff input

Last edited:
Are you saying that not every drop of water contains loops of universes? Regardless of how (宇宙之中又有宇宙) is translated, the entire sentence is describing what every drop of water is. There isn't a distinction made between them nor is there an omega recursive single drop of water different from the rest.
But they're not actually drops of water are they? Just before it says:

从远处看上去,这尊巨头的身躯周围,全部是海洋波涛,这海洋波涛中的每一滴水珠,都是一个宇宙,其中更有无数的生灵,这些生灵都有自己的想法,逐渐形成了很多信仰和世界观,这些都是真实的生灵. From a distance, it looks like this giant's body is surrounded by ocean waves, and every drop of water in these ocean waves is a universe, in which there are even countless living beings, all of which have their own ideas and gradually form many beliefs and worldviews, which are all real living beings.
Isn't it more like a way to describe how small all the universes look rather then them actually being drops of water? As 看上去 is normally used for what it looks like rather than what it actually is. Also in chapter 1036 the Author does the same thing:

It can be seen that the earthly realm is now an ocean of universes, and each universe is just a drop of water in the ocean relative to the earthly realm. 可以看得出来,现在人间界就是一片宇宙的海洋,每个宇宙相对于人间界来说,就是海洋中的一滴水而已。

Last edited:
Why does the author being "notable" excuse the fact that this is some of the most blatant power obsessed wankfest writing I've ever seen? Like, it doesn't even try to hide it.

I don't know how people can seriously defend this kind of work being on VSBW, yet be so vehemently against things like Suggsverse and Hybrid Mage at the same time. The only difference at this point is that those are made by people who are confirmed to be involved in powerscaling.

The quality of writing and intent behind these powerscaling-esque concepts is no different.

Either allow everything, or these kinds of verses should be put in the same group as Suggsverse in terms of how we treat them.

Why does the author being "notable" excuse the fact that this is some of the most blatant power obsessed wankfest writing I've ever seen? Like, it doesn't even try to hide it.

I don't know how people can seriously defend this kind of work being on VSBW, yet be so vehemently against things like Suggsverse and Hybrid Mage at the same time. The only difference at this point is that those are made by people who are confirmed to be involved in powerscaling.

The quality of writing and intent behind these powerscaling-esque concepts is no different.

Either allow everything, or these kinds of verses should be put in the same group as Suggsverse in terms of how we treat them.
In your own post you separated those example verses from this due to the author intent but you did not do so for writing quality, and although the author intent is unknown in this case, it is in my opinion asinine to come to the conclusion that it is no different than said verses, even though the revision is based solely on the tiering of the latter part of the series that has nothing to do with the majority of the series. 90% of the series could be written in the same manner as Tolkien's LoTR and this CRT would still exist.

Your post is jumping to conclusions just based off snippets of the series upgrading the god tiers at the end of the novel. The same revision could have have mathematical equations and this revision would still exist.

As for how the rest of the series is written, it is a typical Xuanhuan which predates the internet much less battleboarding. You are welcome to message me to read it properly, or you're welcome to read Sage Monarch (another work of the author)

Last edited:

What?

I do not know what to say. Yes the description seems extremely Power Wanking but no one really knows what the author's intention was (he ended it midway because of how awful it was. And wrote another novel with God Tier which is Tier 8,9). But since we allowed Blue And White and only removed it because of the Fanfiction factor, why shouldn't this be allowed?

It's more popular, older, even full of adaptations (manga, live action and games), non-fanfiction, without any math,... (only Size, Apophatic, layers, dimensional). Its author is also one of the richest and most famous people in China, the same ranking and class as Ergen and IET (their works has profiles). And the previous works (like Sage Monarch) and the first 800,900 chapters of this are completely normal

and although the author intent is unknown in this case, it is in my opinion asinine to come to the conclusion that it is no different than said verses
Seriously? I feel the intent behind some of this is pretty clear.

No one writes things like

"Originally, the ranks of universes were divided into Nanoverse, Microverse, Mesoverse, Megaverse, Gigaverse, Super-Teraverse, Super-Giant-Teraverse and Hyper-Infiniteverse and Inconceivableverses. But now, a universe even larger than an inconceivable universe had been born. That was "Annullverse"

and

"Just as Gu Chensha spoke, there were pieces of unintelligible, unspeakable, unpredictable, unpredictable, unintelligible, unexplainable, unknowable, unobservable, unresearchable things on the top of his head."

without the intent to create shit that's outrageously powerful for the sake of it being outrageously powerful. To a degree that seems blatantly against our standards, if we also ban things like Suggsverse for the same reason.

(he ended it midway because of how awful it was. And wrote another novel with God Tier which is Tier 8,9)
You are saying even the author himself knew he was making garbage?

But since we allowed Blue And White and only removed it because of the Fanfiction factor, why shouldn't this be allowed?
I don't think Blue and White should've ever been allowed in the first place either, with its "Absolute Infinite Energy" cringe fest.

and the first 800,900 chapters of this are completely normal
If you remove the powerwank out of Suggsverse and Hybrid Mage, they are also completely normal series.

Last edited:

and

without the intent to create shit that's outrageously powerful for the sake of it being outrageously powerful.

You are saying even the author himself knew he was making garbage?

I don't think Blue and White should've ever been allowed in the first place either, with its "Absolute Infinite Energy" cringe fest.

If you remove the powerwank out of Suggsverse and Hybrid Mage, they are also completely normal series.
By that logic we should remove most tier 0 scp and dkd from the wiki.

Of course. Many people on here, including staff, already use the same logic to say such verses should be removed. This doesn't take away from my argument at all.
tbh dkd doesn’t deserve the rating it has, but there’s a discussion rule banning dkd downgrade threads.

and

without the intent to create shit that's outrageously powerful for the sake of it being outrageously powerful.
You're judging the entire novel just based of snippets of the end of the novel. How the author takes liberties in establishing the endgame structure is entire up to them. Whether they want to suddenly pair couples or go batshit crazy with powerlevels is still their right.

Those quotes could quite literally try to establish omnipotence, it still wouldn't matter and it would become a matter of indexing.

and

without the intent to create shit that's outrageously powerful for the sake of it being outrageously powerful. To a degree that seems blatantly against our standards, if we also ban things like Suggsverse for the same reason.
Still very gentle with Wiki

And honestly without the claims millions of dimensional space and water drops stuff they can't even get past 2-A or Low-1C

You're judging the entire novel just based of snippets of the end of the novel. How the author takes liberties in establishing the endgame structure is entire up to them. Whether they want to suddenly pair couples or go batshit crazy with powerlevels is still their right.
Okay? That doesn't mean we have to index them, especially if they start writing stuff that is reminiscent of suggsverse. Once again, if you were to remove the powerwank aspects of suggsverse and hybrid mage, they are also just normal series with a decent-sized following. We choose not to index them because they have such outrageous, power-scale focused aspects.

Okay? That doesn't mean we have to index them, especially if they start writing stuff that is reminiscent of suggsverse. Once again, if you were to remove the powerwank aspects of suggsverse and hybrid mage, they are also just normal series with a decent-sized following. We choose not to index them because they have such outrageous, power-scale focused aspects.
Is we not accepted all the verse like that, i mean all the verse that just focus of power-scale

I think we just not accepted verse that the author know about this site or power-scaling term from other site

Is we not accepted all the verse like that, i mean all the verse that just focus of power-scale

I think we just not accepted verse that the author know about this site or power-scaling term from other site
Yeah
Chinese has their own power-scalling terms
But none of them appears in Dragon Talisman
The author is literally a multi-millionaire, if not a billionaire. It's a big deal for him to "humble himself" to care about those things

You keep mentioning Suggsverse, as though it is a fair comparison, even though this CRT is regarding the end of the novel. I should also mention there is quite literally a specific rule regarding Suggsverse:
If OP's quotes were establishing things from the getgo, then your points would have merit. Most of the series happens below tier 2 and since you have not read the series, you have a narrow view just based on a tier 1/0 upgrade of the EoS (end of story). Meaning your posts do not add value and are simply pointing out the absurd powerscalling...on a tier 1/0 upgrade thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back