• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Shiryu vs Superboy Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should given that Flash was fully amped at the time. In this case the SS character gets blitzed in a surprising twist of fate as Shiryu's 32 septillion c at most while Prime's tredecillions.

Cropfist said:
He should given that Flash was fully amped at the time. In this case the SS character gets blitzed in a surprising twist of fate as Shiryu's 32 septillion c at most while Prime's tredecillions.
That was done by a weaker Gold Saint. Even Aiolia was able to intercept Kronos' infinite speed strikes. Speed is not going to be an issue here.

Tivanenk said:
Cropfist said:
That was done by a weaker Gold Saint. Even Aiolia was able to intercept Kronos' infinite speed strikes. Speed is not going to be an issue here.
Aiolia amped with Dunamis of Two Titans + Keraunos >>> God Saints. Doesn't scale to Shiryu.

I didn't say he was. I'm just saying that speed won't be an issue for the Saint here.

I'm not seeing infinite speed in his profile. Haven't finished The series, so I can't attest to anything, simply going off what others have said, SBP blitzes. Equalized speed might be a different story. That low godly Regenerationn...

The Everlasting said:
Tivanenk said:
To be honest, SBP scales to a Flash calc thats highly flawed, so I dunno...
Care to explain?
Somehow the logic that trans-time velocity = planck time, which is quite an absurd comparison, since trans-time velocity honestly tells us nothing.

That's not the reason, it's assuming planck time since it said "in a fraction of a second so infinitesimal no word exists to describe it", which is a low-end anyway as it implies it's even shorter than a planck instant.

The Everlasting said:
That's not the reason, it's assuming planck time since it said "in a fraction of a second so infinitesimal no word exists to describe it", which is a low-end anyway as it implies it's even shorter than a planck instant.
This

And the wise Everlasting continues enlightening us lol

The Everlasting said:
Honestly, that doesn't tell us anything either other than it was really low.

It tells us that there's no word to describe how short of a timespan it is, which is inclusive of the planck instant.

The Everlasting said:
This times a hundred. It is a fraction of time so small humans can't comprehend nor name it.

I have seen several threads get closed due to the OP being block, though I am not sure if that is a mandatory protocol. Either way LTB never equalized speed and he won't be able to now, making this a speedstomp in Superboy-Prime's favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back