• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Z (Toei) | Anime Cell's Self-Destruction Feat | Was This Feat Ever Been Calc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProudLearner

She/Her
Anime Cell Self-Destruction Feat.

In the anime, when Cell exploded it rip a hole between the afterlife and the mortal realm. Here

Then, Anime Cell appears between the afterlife and mortal realm space unlike its manga counterpart he is still in the afterlife. Anime and Manga

Is this feat ever been calc or is it been ignored due to been unquantifiable?

Would this affect the scailing chain?

So in the manga it is clear that Cell just regenerated from Other World. However there's a case for the Anime, we know how the OtherWorld space looks and this is clearly in between both the Purple Space of the afterlife and the Vacuum of the Living Realm. But how could we even quantify the feat?

GojiBoyForever said:
What hole?
Mortal realm and the afterlife are sealed. only teleportation, warp, or kai kai are allow to pass through it.

Anime Cell manage to break that barrier via self-destruction.

Did you click the links?

Here:

DBZ Anime Cell Self-Destruction Part 1

DBZ Anime Cell Self-Destruction Part 2

DBZ Anime Cell explosion

Anime Cell self-destructed from King Kai Planet and manage to rip a hole between the two realms(Afterlife and Mortal Realm) which are only accessible through Teleportation, Warp, or Kai Kai.

Dragon Ball Map

AwkguyDB said:
So in the manga it is clear that Cell just regenerated from Other World. However there's a case for the Anime, we know how the OtherWorld space looks and this is clearly in between both the Purple Space of the afterlife and the Vacuum of the Living Realm. But how could we even quantify the feat?
That's my question too.

I want to to know if this feat was calc or rejected by being unquantified.

So I guess the closest feat that we have to this is Gotenks and Super Boo doing the Vice Shout which at best would give him Portal Creation .....

Blasting a hole between realities is not quantifiable. Sorry.

Antvasima said:
Blasting a hole between realities is not quantifiable. Sorry.
No need to appologies.

If I get more calc members here that come with the same conclusion as you did @Ant, then this thread can be closed.

The evaluation of this is pretty self-evident.

Yeah how exactly do we quantify a hole in reality lol. Like I said if anything it should give Cell's Explosion portal creation like Boo's Vice Shout

Actually that could help him in the case of BFR to a parallel dimension where all he needs to do is explode and just return via portal so there may be an Application for it.

I see.

Anyway, Cell in the manga never left the afterlife;therefore, adding Limited Portal Creation to Canon Cell is a mistake.

This thread can be closed.

Thank you all for participating in my thread.

AwkguyDB said:
Actually that could help him in the case of BFR to a parallel dimension where all he needs to do is explode and just return via portal so there may be an Application for it.
Why would he do that? He teleported from King Kai Planet space to Earth which is why he got Dimensional Travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back