• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse Discussion Thread

October 25, and Hit will be in-game avaliable. No DLC. First DLC will have Frost & Cabba among other things. The season pass is $30 which i think is worth it.

HokageMangaVox said:
October 25, and Hit will be in-game avaliable. No DLC. First DLC will have Frost & Cabba among other things. The season pass is $30 which i think is worth it.
I think we're supposed to get Goku black DLC later down the line but that's speculation.

HokageMangaVox said:
Goku Black is day one pre-order bonus. The other Black Goku we are suppose to get is Super Saiyan Rose Black Goku.
Yes I meant super sayin Rose And hopefully the supreme God too

Why can't DBZ games let us destroy planets, and Universes. :\ I loved the games more, when Ultimates had cutscenes, and the character talk to each other in game while ending it with a taunt scene.

HokageMangaVox said:
Why can't DBZ games let us destroy planets, and Universes. :\ I loved the games more, when Ultimates had cutscenes, and the character talk to each other in game while ending it with a taunt scene.
Well you got to remember unlike most dragon ball games xenovere has a story too be told so destroying the planet mid battle doesn't help that and the point of the time patrol is so time doesn't change destroy me I would probably changed that and the point of the time patrol is so time doesn't change destroy the earth would probably changed time

That's first shot was heroes footage

People are already making walkthroughts on Youtube. Don't know how they got the game early.

They didn't it's the beta

HokageMangaVox said:
22 Walkthroughs of Beta? Ok. Talking about milking a series.
People are hayped over xenveres 2 it's just what happens that and I heard there was a lot of content in the beta.

Just gonna say this now.

If no one would mind, I'd like to make XV2's Future Warrior's page once my friend and I finish playing the game (After it releases, of course).

The Everlasting said:
Just gonna say this now.
If no one would mind, I'd like to make XV2's Future Warrior's page once my friend and I finish playing the game (After it releases, of course).
wut tier wud it be at?

@Hokage

The Future Warrior has his own profile, so I'd just call this "Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2)".

Also, I never understood, what does "CaC" stand for?

@TLT

I have no idea since the game isn't out yet and I don't play betas, but Golden Frieza is going to be in the game, so there's that.

Back